FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ug247 OP   Man  over a year ago

Near You

I've been messaging this lady on here. We have been chatting for a while and it has now progressed to KIK and suggestions of arranging a meeting.

My question is this should I be concerned that she has no verifications but lots of pictures of herself with other guys which she says are meets.

Thank you Fabbers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask her to send a pic on kik using the camera. It's a good feature of kik, it differentiates between camera pics and library pics

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

She may have verifications but doesn't show them. If she has a green tick, that will tell you she has them.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I've been messaging this lady on here. We have been chatting for a while and it has now progressed to KIK and suggestions of arranging a meeting.

My question is this should I be concerned that she has no verifications but lots of pictures of herself with other guys which she says are meets.

Thank you Fabbers. "

Ask politely to have a chat on the phone

Near You

"She may have verifications but doesn't show them. If she has a green tick, that will tell you she has them. "

No green tick

"Ask her to send a pic on kik using the camera. It's a good feature of kik, it differentiates between camera pics and library pics"

I do this xx

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Ask her to meet you in one of the chat-rooms, and to put her cam on, with her doing something specific (e.g. hold a book/a mug/a cushion) or wearing an outfit that is on one of her profile pics. Choose one of the less popular chat rooms (e.g. USA or Canada), if she is nervous about going on cam.

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Phone chat or cam. She can withhold her number, so no reason why not.

On impulse, from what you have said, we would say FAKE.

"She may have verifications but doesn't show them. If she has a green tick, that will tell you she has them.

No green tick "

It's a fake

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"She may have verifications but doesn't show them. If she has a green tick, that will tell you she has them.

No green tick

It's a fake "

^^^^Agree

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

No green tick

It's a fake

^^^^Agree"

It seems that way

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

1. Kik or Skype

2. Speak on phone .

3. Watch for increasing vagueness when you ask direct questions.

What about the pics? Are they all of the same person? Have you reverse searched them ?

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

To be fair to the lady, the pics on her profile maybe of meets from OTHER sites, not Fab. Hence she can correctly claim to have had meets but with no green Fab tick.

A reverse-image-search might help the OP to evaluate whether or not the lady is genuine.

Near You

"1. Kik or Skype

2. Speak on phone .

3. Watch for increasing vagueness when you ask direct questions.

What about the pics? Are they all of the same person? Have you reverse searched them ?"

They are different people and yes I have reverse searched. I've done the direct question thing too.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Or maybe, as one woman tried to suggest, she only meets guys that promise not to leave a verification Too far fetched? Lol.

"To be fair to the lady, the pics on her profile maybe of meets from OTHER sites, not Fab. Hence she can correctly claim to have had meets but with no green Fab tick.

A reverse-image-search might help the OP to evaluate whether or not the lady is genuine."

Was just going to suggest a reverse image search

Ya reverse that bad boy, was chatting to a "girl" Indian man in a call center on tinder a while back, it eventually came to money being exchanged, did the old reversy trick, baha poor Indian man got no money I also posted a similar question earlier, as in can everyone see your verifications or can it be totally stopped by yourself?

Not necessarily as being verified doesn't prove that someone is genuine; verified users can be time wasters too

I've been here 4 months this time.. and have no veris...

I was previously here and got veri'd by meet in person in the first week..

I have met 1 woman social and arranging a 2nd meet also chat to a few through messaging. Arranging a meet with one. never asked any to verify me although I'm genuine and my photos are me... im not over active on site but i do like the forums.. and i perv a bit when i get time... people use fab for their own reasons... veris can be taken in different contexts...

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

No green tick

It's a fake "

It's a bloke!

"Ask her to send a pic on kik using the camera. It's a good feature of kik, it differentiates between camera pics and library pics"

By *unlover101Woman  over a year ago

Herts

How do you do this reverse image search thing please

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"How do you do this reverse image search thing please"

I would like to know as well x

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Just google " reverse search image"

Loads of apps will come up ( iPhone, android, pc).

Choose one ( or two) and download .

To reverse search, you just click on a picture , save to my pictures, open the app, select the picture, the app scans the picture and searches for it: then if it's a picture from another source; it lists the websites or origins of that picture, usually with a link to that website.

Of course some genuine people gave put their own pictures on several websites; Bur you can easily see if the picture has been nicked, or is genuine.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Just google " reverse search image"

Loads of apps will come up ( iPhone, android, pc).

Choose one ( or two) and download .

To reverse search, you just click on a picture , save to my pictures, open the app, select the picture, the app scans the picture and searches for it: then if it's a picture from another source; it lists the websites or origins of that picture, usually with a link to that website.

Of course some genuine people gave put their own pictures on several websites; Bur you can easily see if the picture has been nicked, or is genuine."

Thanks. Now I know how to do this.

» Add a new message to this topic