FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > PARTY ADVICE

PARTY ADVICE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone, am thinking of hosting aparty in an apartment in london.What is the best advice or how it works for you?? A later well organised event in about 4 to 8 weeks time nor a party organised and scheduled for a week to two weeks time.

Need advice and share with me your personal experience on this matter.

Thanking you all in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Sorry, I don't want to be the one to rain on your bonfire, but I fear that any single man will struggle to arrange a mixed-sex party (except with people he is already friends with).

I've been to parties organised by couples/females, but I would never accept a party invite from a single man. One of the most important things about a party is that attendees want to know that there will definitely be women there. And as a single man, you will struggle to be convince people that you can guarantee that.

Sorry!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd start by taking the bit off your profile that says you can give a woman something that no other man has offered.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Unless I knew the guy very, very well, I would not even think about walking into a single man's home all by myself. But am certain that lots of other women will. Do let us know how your party went

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'd start by taking the bit off your profile that says you can give a woman something that no other man has offered. "
agreed it makes you sound arrogant

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"I'd start by taking the bit off your profile that says you can give a woman something that no other man has offered. agreed it makes you sound arrogant"

Maybe he has 2 cocks? I've never been offered that

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I'd start by taking the bit off your profile that says you can give a woman something that no other man has offered. "

I'd be interested to know what that is OP. Is it a special move or something ? I'd love to try it out on Tina tonight. Please give full details. Thanks in advance for your cooperation

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple  over a year ago

Saltburn

I think you will struggle op. We are a couple and host parties, the easy bit is getting men to attend but even then only about a third of those invited attend. Unless you are known for hosting parties I can't see you convincing couples let alone single females to turn up.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi, and good luck for thinking outside the box ( whatever that is, or how big) maybe a trip to a few clubs will find people to attend..connie x

ps.. I'll give you a treat no men has ever offered. ok what is it ..?

» Add a new message to this topic