FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sex Toys for Couples

Sex Toys for Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So me and the lady would like to get some sex toys for us both to enjoy. Not having many we need some advice! We see a lot being used here, in images, and want to join in the action!

But with so many to choose from we thought it would be good to hear from you all and get some advice.

Let us know what you would recommend for her, for him and for the both of us?

Best

D&H

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We'd definitely recommend a wand of some sort. They have a variety of attachments available for him and her. Take a look at the lovehoney magic wand as a starter.

Other than that, we're big fans of the simple bullet vibe for precision stimulating

By *inxandmaybeCouple  over a year ago

Wells

[Removed by poster at 21/03/16 19:17:19]

By *inxandmaybeCouple  over a year ago

Wells

yeah, I would go for basic vibe to start with, then you can decide whether you want more like that or need a bit more power

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So me and the lady would like to get some sex toys for us both to enjoy. Not having many we need some advice! We see a lot being used here, in images, and want to join in the action!

But with so many to choose from we thought it would be good to hear from you all and get some advice.

Let us know what you would recommend for her, for him and for the both of us?

Best

D&H"

Doxy Massage Wand

Description

The new and improved Doxy Massage Wand. 30% more powerful than the Hitachi wand with a selection of exciting speeds and pulsations, the Doxy Massage Wand expertly stimulates and massages you and your partner to new orgasmic heights. Designed and manufactured in the UK. Mains powered. If you buy a Doxy Massage Wand from us at The Pantie Purse, not only are they the best price around and , You will also receive a free limited edition Doxy Case for your wand. So you can put your wand away safe between uses. Item is added automatically at check out (whilst stocks last

By *alnsanCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

One of the best investments we made was for a glass dildo (we have suitcase full of toys & accessories), mrs loves it when its used on her nice & slow to give her sensual pleasure, sometimes accompanied by small bullet or vibrating rabbit ears, eventually ending in an orgasm, before this it was her wand which she prefered, the pleasure I receive from this (mr) is the pleasure of pleasing her & seeing what if can do to her. Its not always about the guy physically receiving.

If you fancy a bit of naughty outdoor play in a bar or restaurant lets say.... then you can try the Loveheart Panty vibrator from Annsummers, I just brought this but haven't tried it out yet. Or if you really wanna shell out then you can try the We vibe passionate play couples vibrator - great for couples

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

A flogger, pin wheel and restraints....and for nights out a discreet remote control vibe or egg.

By *elticcurlsWoman  over a year ago

london

Agree on the glass dildo and would also recommend a nice suede flogger. they're nice and soft so you get all the sensation but skip the pain if that's not your thing.

Doxy wand, we-vibe4 and a lelo; either a wave or a soraya available on 3 for 2 at your local Simply Pleasure store.

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Ditto the glass dildo... My favourite!

By *laskan lovers 1984Couple  over a year ago

West midlands

We have just bought a rechargeable wand with three attachments and it's absolutely awsome.

"Ditto the glass dildo... My favourite! "

We adore glass toys

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

A simple vibrater can but fun for both of you. I think it's obvious how to use one in a girl but I use it during foreplay on him by just running it over and around his cock and balls whilst I play with him. Xxxxx

Neon (violet) wand is good also pin wheel and flogger.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

One of our favourites is a purple dildo, which has a ring to fit over a cock and also room for a mini vibe, although we don't bother! It is ideal for DP, either way round and blows both of our minds- will look up the name and post later

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

a fucking machine also has bj attachment

By *pice of life 79Man  over a year ago

lincoln, sleaford , grantham , nottingham

You can't beat the wand it brings the women off a treat

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple  over a year ago

luton

Forget the wand guys, come round ours and we will demonstrate our ingenious alternative to a wand. Ps you can purchase said item from Argos for a tenner x

Remote control vibrating knickers. You go out for a meal with her wearing them and turn them on whenever you want. They are very quiet and discreet. But her reaction might not be discreet

By *reakish DesireCouple  over a year ago

Bisexuals

Definitely a wand. Dildos of different sizes, then you can start small and play around, maybe build up, a ton o lube too. Pinwheel. A nice flogger.... and breathes, I stopped myself.

Ideally, find somewhere you can feel and look at everything, online stuff is never what you expect - except for Lovehoney

Enjoy trying everything...

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

I have a Pulse which I love using on my own but is supposed to be great for using for foreplay as well.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"Forget the wand guys, come round ours and we will demonstrate our ingenious alternative to a wand. Ps you can purchase said item from Argos for a tenner x"

Please do tell

Wand all the way! Glass dildos and plugs?

S x

» Add a new message to this topic