FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Where are you kinky ladies?

Where are you kinky ladies?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I've booked a gorgeous hotel suite for an intimate kinky ladies only night sat 14th May near Heathrow.

We meet in a public area for a social first to get to catch up with people we already know and meet new people than for those who want to we move to a play area. The location is given out after a phone call to verify you're genuine and answer any questions. So all ladies are verified first

We are a mix of sub and Domme ladies, with different kink interests, some new to the scene and others experienced and each night is different. If you want to try something then we'll always help you do that! It's a lovely night with like minded friendly kinky bi ladies so contact me or details are also on the Eden-events profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"I've booked a gorgeous hotel suite for an intimate kinky ladies only night sat 14th May near Heathrow.

We meet in a public area for a social first to get to catch up with people we already know and meet new people than for those who want to we move to a play area. The location is given out after a phone call to verify you're genuine and answer any questions. So all ladies are verified first

We are a mix of sub and Domme ladies, with different kink interests, some new to the scene and others experienced and each night is different. If you want to try something then we'll always help you do that! It's a lovely night with like minded friendly kinky bi ladies so contact me or details are also on the Eden-events profile

"

What a pity as we have friends over that weekend and going off to a gig with them. Would have been interested otherwise, Pepper.

"I've booked a gorgeous hotel suite for an intimate kinky ladies only night sat 14th May near Heathrow.

What a pity as we have friends over that weekend and going off to a gig with them. Would have been interested otherwise, Pepper."

I'll let you know when the next one is pepper. Would be great to have you with us xx

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

IDE luv to meet a Dome lady, it my fantasy to b a sub ( slave ) to a Dome Lady . Been looking for a while now only met messers .

"IDE luv to meet a Dome lady, it my fantasy to b a sub ( slave ) to a Dome Lady . Been looking for a while now only met messers . "

This thread is about a ladies only night

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I know sorry just trying my luck lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like an amazing night shame I can't get to London for it Hopefully you'll do another one I might be able to xx

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I really fancy it

If you both send a friend request to Eden-events well let you know the next dates. We hold them in Leeds and London and a limited number of stay overs are available if that's any help x

» Add a new message to this topic