FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Magic qualities.

Magic qualities.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

I was messaged this morning by someone with what I thought was a fake profile; blond, tiny 18 year old lesbian with amazing pictures. Messages were slightly odd, wanting to chat and then wanting to eat pussy because she was so horny.

I replied and as I hit the send button, the previous messages she sent suddenly changed to being a 31 yo bloke, who also sent a new message thread, introducing himself.

Before I report, is this even possible or a glitch?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would be cool if it is a fake and they also have a guys account and that account switches over when they login on either of them.

never heard of this before btw.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was messaged this morning by someone with what I thought was a fake profile; blond, tiny 18 year old lesbian with amazing pictures. Messages were slightly odd, wanting to chat and then wanting to eat pussy because she was so horny.

I replied and as I hit the send button, the previous messages she sent suddenly changed to being a 31 yo bloke, who also sent a new message thread, introducing himself.

"

Yes, I've had that before. I assume it's becaues they got caught out and admin changed the gender and details on their profile.

By *Carver-Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I was messaged this morning by someone with what I thought was a fake profile; blond, tiny 18 year old lesbian with amazing pictures. Messages were slightly odd, wanting to chat and then wanting to eat pussy because she was so horny.

Yes, I've had that before. I assume it's becaues they got caught out and admin changed the gender and details on their profile."

Oh dear.

» Add a new message to this topic