FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Intersexed people

Intersexed people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy6677 OP   Man  over a year ago

crewe

Im an open minded guy and accept all people and genders. Ive been with most types with exception of an intersexed person. But i would if given the chance how many of you have?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edgeoMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Yep. Couple of times and it was very erotic.

crewe

"Yep. Couple of times and it was very erotic."

sounds very nice x

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Intersexed.....??

crewe

"Intersexed.....??"

Used to be called Hermaphrodites x

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

That I understand...thks

crewe

"That I understand...thks"

No problem just intersexed is the more modern term

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have, yes.

crewe

"I have, yes."

Good to hear and great no doubt x

"Intersexed.....??

Used to be called Hermaphrodites x"

Still is called hermaphrodites

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Caroline Cossey has a variant Klinefelter's syndrome. She is XXXY instead of XXY. She is inter-sexed

crewe

"Intersexed.....??

Only by people who don't know that there is preferred terminology. (Or those who do know, and who are too ignorant to amend their behaviour)"

Exactly well said x I know they prefer the intersexed terminology.

crewe

"Caroline Cossey has a variant Klinefelter's syndrome. She is XXXY instead of XXY. She is inter-sexed"

Yeah she had it hard to be accepted at first i think she attempted suicide after being outed.

"Intersexed.....??

Only by people who don't know that there is preferred terminology. (Or those who do know, and who are too ignorant to amend their behaviour)

Look In the dictionary miss know fuck all "

How much of your higher education was spent on studying gender and sexuality? You know, just out of interest.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Intersexed.....??

Only by people who don't know that there is preferred terminology. (Or those who do know, and who are too ignorant to amend their behaviour)

The word nigger is still in the dictionary, doesn't mean we should use it.

Wembley

"Intersexed.....??

Wasp is correct; there are organisms which are hermaphrodite. Humans are not such an organism

In humans, inter-sex conditions are usually at chromosomal level. However abject stupidity can occur at any level

For the record - the Intersex Society of North America are very clear on this point.

I quote:

--

Is a person who is intersex a hermaphrodite?

No. The mythological term “hermaphrodite” implies that a person is both fully male and fully female. This is a physiologic impossibility.

The words “hermaphrodite” and “pseudo-hermaphrodite” are stigmatizing and misleading words. Unfortunately, some medical personnel still use them to refer to people with certain intersex conditions, because they still subscribe to an outdated nomenclature that uses gonadal anatomy as the basis of sex classification

To read more about the Victorian origins of the medical terminology of “true” and “pseudo” hermaphroditism, check out chapter 5 of Alice Dreger’s Hermaphrodites and the Medical Invention of Sex

One more thing: While some intersex people seek to reclaim the word “hermaphrodite” with pride to reference themselves (much like the words “dyke” and “queer” have been reclaimed by LBGT people), we’ve learned over the years it is best generally avoided, since the political subtlety is lost on a lot of people.

--

Wembley

"Caroline Cossey has a variant Klinefelter's syndrome. She is XXXY instead of XXY. She is inter-sexed

Yeah she had it hard to be accepted at first i think she attempted suicide after being outed."

No, she just thought about suicide. She is a strong woman; much too strong for a bunch of jealous misfits to shake her up

To be honest , whatever one calls a person with both a vagina and a penis ( and preferably breasts too ) , we would certainly love the opportunity to have some fun together

"To be honest , whatever one calls a person with both a vagina and a penis ( and preferably breasts too ) , we would certainly love the opportunity to have some fun together "

Most intersex people do not have both a vagina and penis. Some transmen do opt to have a penis and retain their vagina though. So perhaps that's the best place to look?

crewe

"Caroline Cossey has a variant Klinefelter's syndrome. She is XXXY instead of XXY. She is inter-sexed

Yeah she had it hard to be accepted at first i think she attempted suicide after being outed.

No, she just thought about suicide. She is a strong woman; much too strong for a bunch of jealous misfits to shake her up"

Ah right my mistake good for her though so she should of course.

crewe

"For the record - the Intersex Society of North America are very clear on this point.

I quote:

--

No. The mythological term “hermaphrodite” implies that a person is both fully male and fully female. This is a physiologic impossibility.

The words “hermaphrodite” and “pseudo-hermaphrodite” are stigmatizing and misleading words. Unfortunately, some medical personnel still use them to refer to people with certain intersex conditions, because they still subscribe to an outdated nomenclature that uses gonadal anatomy as the basis of sex classification

To read more about the Victorian origins of the medical terminology of “true” and “pseudo” hermaphroditism, check out chapter 5 of Alice Dreger’s Hermaphrodites and the Medical Invention of Sex

One more thing: While some intersex people seek to reclaim the word “hermaphrodite” with pride to reference themselves (much like the words “dyke” and “queer” have been reclaimed by LBGT people), we’ve learned over the years it is best generally avoided, since the political subtlety is lost on a lot of people.

--"

Thankyou wasp hunter for clarifying what i mean.

"To be honest , whatever one calls a person with both a vagina and a penis ( and preferably breasts too ) , we would certainly love the opportunity to have some fun together

Most intersex people do not have both a vagina and penis. Some transmen do opt to have a penis and retain their vagina though. So perhaps that's the best place to look?"

That would certainly work too .

We've had some amazing fun with TVs so transmen would be a logical next step

"To be honest , whatever one calls a person with both a vagina and a penis ( and preferably breasts too ) , we would certainly love the opportunity to have some fun together

Most intersex people do not have both a vagina and penis. Some transmen do opt to have a penis and retain their vagina though. So perhaps that's the best place to look?

We've had some amazing fun with TVs so transmen would be a logical next step "

I assume you mean you've had fun with transwomen and male to female crossdressers. Transmen are technically TV/TSs too.

Wembley

"To be honest , whatever one calls a person with both a vagina and a penis ( and preferably breasts too ) , we would certainly love the opportunity to have some fun together "

Most inter-sex people do not possess genitals of both sexes. Inter-sex conditions mainly exist at a genetic level. CAIS, KS, etc. 'Correcting' the condition usually involves gender reassignment surgery. However, many inter-sex people choose not to change their bodies at all

crewe

We've had some amazing fun with TVs so transmen would be a logical next step "

I have been fortunate to meet two transmen on two seperate occasions the both were men in every sense and ony retained there vaginas as phalloplasty still varies in results and sensitivity x But great guys and we had some nice fun times x

Most inter-sex people do not possess genitals of both sexes. Inter-sex conditions mainly exist at a genetic level. CAIS, KS, etc. 'Correcting' the condition usually involves gender reassignment surgery. However, many inter-sex people choose not to change their bodies at all"

The contentious issue is, of course, that most intersex people don't get that choice, as the surgery is performed when they are newborns and children.

crewe

Most inter-sex people do not possess genitals of both sexes. Inter-sex conditions mainly exist at a genetic level. CAIS, KS, etc. 'Correcting' the condition usually involves gender reassignment surgery. However, many inter-sex people choose not to change their bodies at all"

Ive always felt they shouldnt be forced by society to be one gender or the other. So long as they are happy thats what matters and like you say most dont change there bodies at all

Wembley

Most inter-sex people do not possess genitals of both sexes. Inter-sex conditions mainly exist at a genetic level. CAIS, KS, etc. 'Correcting' the condition usually involves gender reassignment surgery. However, many inter-sex people choose not to change their bodies at all

The contentious issue is, of course, that most intersex people don't get that choice, as the surgery is performed when they are newborns and children."

Yes, unfortunately the decision used to be made by medical practitioners and parents who thought it was best for the child (infant); the results have usually been disastrous for those subjected to such 'corrections'. I am really glad that this is now slowly changing

Would love to meet an intersex person. I have chatted to a few and they have educated me about them. I feel that emotionally I have elements of both genders.

"Would love to meet an intersex person. I have chatted to a few and they have educated me about them. I feel that emotionally I have elements of both genders."

I believe that's called being 'human'.

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple  over a year ago

Andover

"Intersexed.....??

What has a dictionary got to do with it?

Interesexed is now the preferred terminology for hermaphrodite. Obviousley both words will still be in the dictionary though.

Is that not completely fucking obvious!!!

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I used to have a hermaphrodite client when I was training in electrolysis. But other than that no other experience with one

"Intersexed.....??

Look In the dictionary miss know fuck all

The word nigger is still in the dictionary, doesn't mean we should use it. "

boom

By *Carver-Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"For the record - the Intersex Society of North America are very clear on this point.

I quote:

--

--"

Thanks for posting this!

crewe

I quote:

--

--

Thanks for posting this!"

Agreed vrry useful info

I quote:

--

The words “hermaphrodites dite” and “pseudo-hermaphrodite” are stigmatizing and misleading words. Unfortunately, some medical personnel still use them to refer to people with certain intersex conditions, because they still subscribe to an outdated nomenclature that uses gonadal anatomy as the basis of sex classification

--

Thanks for posting this!

Agreed vrry useful info"

It's only a copy and paste from Wikipedia

Cornu aspersum are hermaphrodites as well

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"

"

I doubt a snail cares what it is called.

"

I doubt a snail cares what it is called."

I bet you had to look it up though!

By *ilthyjackcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

I quote:

--

--"

This, this and this again!

My first serious relationship was with an intersexed man. He'd lived for 45 years as a woman and he then found out by accident that he had male chromosomes. When he was born the thinking was that it was 'easier to dig a hole then build a pole', and his parents chose to raise him as a female.

Thankfully he was able to finally be the man he always was, thanks to the wonderful consultants at the Middlesex hospital and he was only the second person in Britain to have his gender changed on his birth certificate. We were incredibly happy together and had three beautiful children before he died suddenly in 2008.

I quote:

--

The words “hermaphrodites dite” and “pseudo-hermaphrodite” are stigmatizing and misleading words. Unfortunately, some medical personnel still use them to refer to people with certain intersex conditions, because they still subscribe to an outdated nomenclature that uses gonadal anatomy as the basis of sex classification

--

Thanks for posting this!

Agreed vrry useful info

"

Actually it's a cut and paste from the Intersex Society of North America - as I said when I posted it.

I quote:

--

--

Thanks for posting this!

Agreed vrry useful info

Actually it's a cut and paste from the Intersex Society of North America - as I said when I posted it."

Bla bla

I quote:

--

--

Thanks for posting this!

Agreed vrry useful info

Actually it's a cut and paste from the Intersex Society of North America - as I said when I posted it.

Bla bla "

What is your problem Cinders?

"

Bla bla

What is your problem Cinders?

Careful now.

Earlier in this post Cinders was particularly unpleasant to another contributer and another poster said she sound like a horrid person.

Cinders unpleasant posts were removed to save her blushes and the poster who said she sounded horrid? (Which she did)

Currently banned from forum for suggesting that Cinders post made her sound horrid.

Some get away with murder, others can barely express an opinion. "

Duly noted

crewe

I quote:

--

--

This, this and this again!

My first serious relationship was with an intersexed man. He'd lived for 45 years as a woman and he then found out by accident that he had male chromosomes. When he was born the thinking was that it was 'easier to dig a hole then build a pole', and his parents chose to raise him as a female.

Thankfully he was able to finally be the man he always was, thanks to the wonderful consultants at the Middlesex hospital and he was only the second person in Britain to have his gender changed on his birth certificate. We were incredibly happy together and had three beautiful children before he died suddenly in 2008."

Amazing story glad you had a great life together before it was cut tragically short xx Thanks for sharing your experience x

By * PillowsWoman  over a year ago

stevenage

"

Thankfully he was able to finally be the man he always was, thanks to the wonderful consultants at the Middlesex hospital and he was only the second person in Britain to have his gender changed on his birth certificate. We were incredibly happy together and had three beautiful children before he died suddenly in 2008.

Amazing story glad you had a great life together before it was cut tragically short xx Thanks for sharing your experience x"

» Add a new message to this topic