FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How far is too far?

How far is too far?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know alot of female half of couples on here have fb 's. But what else do they do together? Have they been out for drinks, meals, cinema etc as in a way they're 'seeing each other' . If so what are your thoughts on it?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Carver-Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I know alot of female half of couples on here have fb 's. But what else do they do together? Have they been out for drinks, meals, cinema etc as in a way they're 'seeing each other' . If so what are your thoughts on it?

Thanks "

It sounds like what you're describing is polyamory, which is what my partner and I have as well as swinging in the traditional sense. As long as everyone's kept informed and feels comfortable, why not?

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

The key here is honesty and openness plain and simple. If those two elements are there and EVERYONE involved is happy with the situation, and a rule applied that as soon as one person isn't then it ends, then I don't see a problem with it.

Mr G

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had a few FBs over the years. Yes, generally this does include going out and about. Pictures, drinks, gigs...meeting each other's friends and family sometimes. As you would with a friend....but with benefits!

I have an ex FB (we don't tend to fuck anymore) but is still a sometime gig buddy.

Another FB (still a friend but now married) once introduced me to the lady mayor of Droitwich as.......this is Chris, he's my fuck buddy!

I would expect most FB couples do this?

[Removed by poster at 13/05/16 14:05:09]

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

we're I guess what you'd call a FB couple, but it' so much more than just sex, we do a lot of non-sex stuff.

I'm married and also had a, well I don't know what he was.

We would fairly frequently meet up for drinks and a meal sometimes. Sometimes we'd fuck and sometimes not.

Husband wasn't happy about us going to the cinema, so that was a line we didn't cross.

By *woOfaKindCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster area

My wife tried this several times. Usually, they would just meet for drinks. They would text some after that, but it usually never went any further. Why? Because 100% of the time, the guys lied about what they looked like, there was zero chemistry face to face, or they lied about a bunch of other things.

Eventually, she just got tired of trying.

I tried that route myself, and I had similar experiences. Either the ladies I met were insane, or we would really hit it off at first, but suddenly they would just disappear.

-JD

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I know alot of female half of couples on here have fb 's. But what else do they do together? Have they been out for drinks, meals, cinema etc as in a way they're 'seeing each other' . If so what are your thoughts on it?

Thanks

It sounds like what you're describing is polyamory, which is what my partner and I have as well as swinging in the traditional sense. As long as everyone's kept informed and feels comfortable, why not? "

Mr here. Yeah that's pretty much it. Just started as a meet with someone she used to work with (as we knew a guy liked her and went from there) but it's been few month now. Not all time every other week etc I don't mind as it's horny too. as long as I know where she is etc etc The guy knows but if sonething wasnt right it would stop immediately. Was just wondering if any other couple has done the same

Thanks

"I'm married and also had a, well I don't know what he was.

We would fairly frequently meet up for drinks and a meal sometimes. Sometimes we'd fuck and sometimes not.

Husband wasn't happy about us going to the cinema, so that was a line we didn't cross."

He could fuck u but heaven forbid u share popcorn on the back row?? Lol

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I'm married and also had a, well I don't know what he was.

Husband wasn't happy about us going to the cinema, so that was a line we didn't cross.

He could fuck u but heaven forbid u share popcorn on the back row?? Lol"

Is that any different to the couples that will bareback, do anal, shag others raw but no kissing?

» Add a new message to this topic