FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Questions for couples only- recommendations

Questions for couples only- recommendations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elovetofuck2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cannock

Hi everyone, female here, we are wanting to try mmf for my birthday for the first time,we are near xtasia bham so rather than search through the hundreds of men of here was thinking the couples that have had mmf meets, any recommendations? want a respectable man to both of us not just someone who just sees it has he is fuking me lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Recommend a man you mean or a club?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bi or straight ?

By *elovetofuck2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cannock

A man I mean lol and straight x

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"A man I mean lol and straight x"

I recommend me OP!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have had so many guys just wanting the girl, even willing to be sucked off by theb guy to get to her. Not actually met anyone yet... Lots of decent seeming ones too

By *woOfaKindCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster area

That's the funny thing about Swinging...Single Guys ate by far the easiest thing to find. It's like walking down the beach and hunting for a grain of sand!

But actually finding the right guy? Not so easy. You could meet 50 and not find the right guy.

If it were me, I would try some clubs, and just see if you randomly meet some nice blokes. At least then you won't wonder if there is chemistry....you'll know right away.

Then, possibly comprise a list of about 3 guys, discuss it with your hubby, and then narrow it down to one.

-JD

» Add a new message to this topic