FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gang bang

Gang bang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I've tried mmf and mmmf but I've always wanted to do a gang bang but never gone through with it, five guys up to ten say, has anyone any experience in this ? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok so I've tried mmf and mmmf but I've always wanted to do a gang bang but never gone through with it, five guys up to ten say, has anyone any experience in this ? Xx"

I have done a few With a group of guys who know their stuff it can be brilliant fun. The best ones I have had are with another girl and I taking on 8 or 10 guys in a club. Totally brilliant

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you say a club is best place to do it ?

We've done a mmmf but a gangbang is next on the to-do list. We're thinking 5 or 6

Imagine the logistics of trying to get so many people that you trust in the same place at the same time - there might be an awful lot of texting and let downs involved - it would be MASSIVELY easier in a club !

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

Yes quite a few times lol

"Yes quite a few times lol"

I would love the chance to be at the next one lol

"Ok so I've tried mmf and mmmf but I've always wanted to do a gang bang but never gone through with it, five guys up to ten say, has anyone any experience in this ? Xx"

Is this a bareback gangbang?

I'm asking for a friend...

"Imagine the logistics of trying to get so many people that you trust in the same place at the same time - there might be an awful lot of texting and let downs involved - it would be MASSIVELY easier in a club !"

We want to do one for the Mrs but like you say, the logistics of sorting one out puts us off so we stick to the clubs. One day maybe

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

A friend organised one.

She had ten Guys say that they would turn up. Three did.

We had a great evening but not fulfilled her fantasy.

So either go to a club and have your pick of the men present, or

Host at home and you can vet who you invite (but about half won't turn up)

organise it at a club definitely....have done this a few times......about 8 men, great fun!

"Yes quite a few times lol"

Indeed Kim.

Having come across your profile, I'm certainly looking at Blackpool with considerable more interest...

Imagine what could be achieved if you managed to rent out the Empress Ballroom...

try a greedy girls night at a club.

We've do a few and its been good fun.

Actually, I'd welcome your advice on a couple of things, if you can spare a minute or two.

By *ich3Couple  over a year ago

skegness

We've just done our first won't be the last we both enjoyed it

Yep. Several times now and each time in clubs.

Mmmm. I fancy another now

I've attended a gangbang the other week. Was pretty fun. Best sex I've had in a while

Alternatively you can contact one of the few people who actually organise them for you.....steelcitygbs I think is 1 who does it......going to be contacting him ourselves over the next few weeks as it's something very much that Rhu would like to do

By *aradise_BlackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Lancs

Have done a couple, they can be mind blowing but only 8 guys. x

Clacton on sea, Essex

"Have done a couple, they can be mind blowing but only 8 guys. x"

By *ute_n_sweetWoman  over a year ago

battersea

I've had a few. Important to have non jealous guys that can share and play nicely

"Have done a couple, they can be mind blowing but only 8 guys. x

"

Hi KimJohn...any chance I could pick your brains on this?

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Hope you get what you want soon Club night sounds easier to arrange and a suggestion is to have a trusted wingman/woman/couple to ensure your interests are catered for once the fun starts

By *ricket78Man  over a year ago

st asaph

Been involved in a few.gang bangs and it really does depend on the company can be fun in right company but only need one pushy guy to ruin the atmosphere

Shaz tried it with 7 guys about 12 year ago now and although she enjoyed it she felt to guilty all the time when someone was getting left out so kind of killed the moment for her and not tried it since.

Will say though, if you do decide to try it, try and sort out double the guys that you want as 1/2 don't turn up, we went for 12 but only 7 came.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Had five men and one girl and it was fantastic - couldn't count the number of times I came. It was in a club where such scenes can happen quite naturally - also if you are a regular attendee at a club you get to know and and can select the people you trust and are happy playing with.

We used to try to organise them ourselves. Total nightmare. Then found organised groups who even provided the venue. Pretty good. Now we go to Kestrels or a club. Lots of lovely single guys all eager to gangbang a very willing Jax

Invite double the amount of guys your looking for as most don't turn up on the day

I've done it in a club..great fun.. Beware on standing up after....legs had turned to jelly

I've attended a few myself, absolutely great fun servicing the young lady with seven other guys. Rock hard guys everywhere .

We're are these clubs?? I need to join one!! Sorry new to the scene but always fantasised when I was unsingle. X Mrs would never do this. Spreading my wings now. Clubs?? East Yorkshire area. Please

Several years ago I helped organise a few for a friend. The first one we had 10 guys plus me turn up. She gave everyone a BJ as they turned up, four came and couldn't get it up again, one fucked her and left, four fucked her and came within a minute leaving me and one other tagging.

After the that we tried organising a couple of two girl ones as that seemed fairly successful, but only me and one other guy turned up at both leaving us to have mfmf and as one of the guys smelt it left me having an fmf. Not that I complained!

By *aybird69Woman  over a year ago

Doncaster

It's prob easiest place , from experience trying to get the guys to actually turn up is a nightmare, at least in a club the guys are already there xx

Yes,Gail once had 17 guys in one day.

She loved every minute of it.

She's had a few gangbangs over the years

and loved them

Advantages of a club are the available guys and the facilities. Ideal for a greedy girl. A daytime spa like Kestrels means that Jax can have 2-3 gangbang sessions with different guys in the daytime

We have had a few mmmmf and are looking at a gangbang. Take a look at our friends donkey arranges them. Also try msd or taboo noir. K had 6 guys at msd one night not all at once but always 2 or 3 at a time.

If you plan one in a hotel invite loads and be prepared for let downs. Have agreed limits too.

I have attended a few at clubs, great fun.

Pm me if you want the details OP.

The lady who runs it is very nice and organises them in several locations across the uk.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

As others have said clubs are the way to go for a gang bang. We have had 2 now on new years eve, last year and the previous year. All the guys were very respectfull. It is a safe environment, no one will join unless invited, you have the security of knowing if guys try it on, and don't take no for an answer, then they run the risk of having membership to the club withdrawn. We have had no problems whatsoever. Enjoy and good luck xxxx Suzi

Clacton on sea, Essex

"Yes quite a few times lol

Indeed Kim.

Having come across your profile, I'm certainly looking at Blackpool with considerable more interest...

Imagine what could be achieved if you managed to rent out the Empress Ballroom... "

Sounds good lol, we always try paint the town red. We are there for 2 weeks in August as we have a wedding to shoot some shoots in the week & of course swinging fun...if we have the energy lol.

"Yes quite a few times lol

Indeed Kim.

Imagine what could be achieved if you managed to rent out the Empress Ballroom...

Sounds good lol, we always try paint the town red. We are there for 2 weeks in August as we have a wedding to shoot some shoots in the week & of course swinging fun...if we have the energy lol. "

Dammit...in France in August

Does that swingers hotel/guest house still exist in Blackpool?

"A friend organised one.

Host at home and you can vet who you invite (but about half won't turn up) "

Why is that...????

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

On my bucket list

By *asterPSubslutCouple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Hey yeah we have had a few open houses . We advertise invite a lot of guys who are welcome to turn up and play within a certain time frame . Has worked really well and good fun . We had 14 guys at our last open house xx

By *damdoesMan  over a year ago

Bristol/swindon

In the throws of organising one now. It's not easy especially as it's a bi mmmmmmf hoping for 6guys on past experience having to invite 15+ hotel room.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I've hosted and organised a few gangbang / mmmmmf / mmmmf sessions, hard work but great fun

We went to a Greedy Girls day recently, thoroughly enjoyed it...think N's final tally was 12 guys and 2 girls.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"A friend organised one.

Host at home and you can vet who you invite (but about half won't turn up)

Why is that...???? "

Who knows why people don't turn up? Especially given the amount of single guys whinging about not being able to get meets / verified.

By *our midnight manMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Club is definitely the best place. Had one by accident with my wife. 15 or so single guys in the clud when we arrived. They were watching us fuck and then I beckoned one over to continue my good work. By the end of the evening, she had fucked every one of them. Fantastic.

By *ittle big hornsMan  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 24/06/16 13:57:07]

By *tongueMan  over a year ago

Wrexham

Best ive been to is run by Jane at realdeals with Roxi and Angie. Fantastic time. 4 Ladies 15 men . Great.

» Add a new message to this topic