FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > anything we can do better with out profile

anything we can do better with out profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi been on here a while but not had too many meets. Would appreciate peoples honest opinion on our profile and pics

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess the biggest problem is that you are looking for that most elusive of creatures, the single bi female.

seems to be that yes. especially where we live there seems to be not that many of said persons lol

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

well getting rid of the "no single males" bit would guarantee you loads more meets

Nobutseriously - there's nothing majorly wrong with it, but its s bit dull.

It's better than some that look and read, and have all the charm, of a shopping list - but it's heading in that sort of direction.

Personally I much prefer profiles that get across someone's personality in a fun and lighthearted way, so why not try that instead.

"I guess the biggest problem is that you are looking for that most elusive of creatures, the single bi female."

We agree with this, also you say you only play in separate rooms, many couples prefer same room only.

Unfortunately....bearing that in mind, as well as not meeting single guys, means you have three points that are limiting your options to start with.

So......despite having a lovely bum......it might be your limitations, rather than your profile, that are getting in your way.

XXXX

well its nothin to do with yourselves, sometimes what people want and desire are not in line with what you are looking for especially then it can be harder to find what your looking for

Try smiling in your pics....

Well there are two problems in my opinion.

You clearly really really want a single bi female. You mention couples but in a sidelined fashion.

Also, separate room full swap is not many people's cup of tea. It certainly wouldn't be mine anyway.

If you advertised yourself as a single bi female or met as a single bi female you would get tons of offers

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"

We agree with this, also you say you only play in separate rooms, many couples prefer same room only ..... "

we have the same problem too in that respect ... seems we are also in the minority

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

sometimes with pics.. less is more!!!

try the close up and cock ones in private gallery

good luck

"

We agree with this, also you say you only play in separate rooms, many couples prefer same room only .....

we have the same problem too in that respect ... seems we are also in the minority "

Respectful question: Can you explain why you want full swop separate room only?

Thanks

well we have trouble enough finding couples for sep room fun and i am st8..... but add the bi fem's into the mix and i think its even more difficult.....

By *eeds24moreCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Think as one of those "seperate room" people we know that others are few and far between but thats your choice and you should stick to it.Would agree with earlier poster and say if your going to show a face pic(much braver than us) try to look less intimidating,thats to the guy not the lady think you will genuinely struggle to find people that like seperate room after some same room action though but i hope you do

Hi i'd say the earlier post about smiling in pics helps, as does having recent meets not nearly 12 months ago face to face, as alot can happen between then and now etc.

We are not swingers that want to meet all the time. We like to get to know people before meeting them. Gloria is very picky who she sleeps with as she can be. The social side of swinging is as important to us as the sexual side of things.

» Add a new message to this topic