FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Looking for first Single Male

Looking for first Single Male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andL2014 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kettering

Hi guys! Not sure if this is the right part of the forum for this or not!

Me and my wife have finally decided to take the plunge and try and find another single guy to join us! Trouble is as my wife is so shy she is also very picky!

Are there any attractive single guys who are PATIENT and sweet and non pushy out there that can help make this fantasy a reality for us?

Most guys we have chatted to have been pushy and just want to jump straight into bed whereas my wife needs a bit of a connection from chatting and flirting first!

Hope anyone can help or recommend anyone for us!

Thank you all!

Lyd and Rich xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys! Not sure if this is the right part of the forum for this or not!

Me and my wife have finally decided to take the plunge and try and find another single guy to join us! Trouble is as my wife is so shy she is also very picky!

Are there any attractive single guys who are PATIENT and sweet and non pushy out there that can help make this fantasy a reality for us?

Most guys we have chatted to have been pushy and just want to jump straight into bed whereas my wife needs a bit of a connection from chatting and flirting first!

Thank you all!

Lyd and Rich xxx

"

Please explain picky!!!! That's subjective

Shouldn't be an issue. There are plenty of us that enjoy some proper seduction.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Have PM'd you OP

Messaged you op x

I think you shouldn't have any problems finding someone who fits your and your wife's criteria, just be patience and all will be good.

I would put myself forward but think the distance would be an issue, I don't mind travelling thought... lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've chatted with ladies for about a year on occasion on and off before I've met them.

Looking at your profile pictures shouldn't be to hard. Not far from me shame I not single. Lol

I can't see a problem - have you tried using filters for your messages and searching for guys yourself, that can often be a fun process I'm told, gives you more control. I totally understand with the connection thing, it's important.

Maybe just a little patience and perseverance mixed with proactive searches yourself. Profile looks good though.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

There are loads of decent single guys and some bloody desperate ones too . Not to mention the time wasters . We did actually have our first meet with a single guy on here .it was a social with a bit of soft play . It got the wife interested but our full fun started a a party , and we play at clubs ant party's now where wife can go at own pace and she can decide what guys she wants to play with . Why not take your wife to a club that allows single guys in in sure she will be tempted

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Thank you all!

Lyd and Rich xxx

"

here is a piece of advice...

if you know exactly what you are looking for.... why don't you do the searching!!!

i think the thing that sometimes is missed by couples is that the popular guys out there are the ones already doing the legwork.. they are doing the socials and the clubs....

sometimes you have to go exactly the same thing we do... give them a reason to pick you! why you over a.n.other couple?

don't wait on the mountain to come to you!!!!

all this thread will do is bring on every chancer....

Totally agree with Fabio.

If you wait for them to come to you, you may wait a long time, if you look for those that match your criteria then you should find a shortlist quicker.

Unfortunately I'm sure you're now inundated with males who are decent and relaxed, but then we can all say that. There are many decent men out there and I'm sure you will find one!

There are loads of nice, non pushy guys on here! I won't meet anyone without chatting for a while first and it's never been an issue really. Just do your own searches xx

I agree with Fabio, go and do your own searches, have a look and see who you like the look of, then make contact. It's not about doing the running it's about you chosing and finding the right guy for you. Enjoy it, it's meant to be fun

^^^^

pick me pick me. I am 20 miles away and I love all the flirting and chatting

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Thank you all!

Lyd and Rich xxx

"

go to a club preferably Cupids haha, they have private rooms etc. your mrs looks hot so I'm sure you both would have a pick from several single guys that are there on the night.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Thank you all!

Lyd and Rich xxx

here is a piece of advice...

if you know exactly what you are looking for.... why don't you do the searching!!!

i think the thing that sometimes is missed by couples is that the popular guys out there are the ones already doing the legwork.. they are doing the socials and the clubs....

sometimes you have to go exactly the same thing we do... give them a reason to pick you! why you over a.n.other couple?

don't wait on the mountain to come to you!!!!

all this thread will do is bring on every chancer...."

this is very true, single males always expected to make the move most of the time, just block all men an search. It's very flattering when somebody who has blocked single men contact you.

If you wanna chat, feel free to message me. I'm confident I can meet your requirements.

Thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic