FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice.

Profile advice.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I used to look at profiles in stealth mode. But took that off, I felt dirty. But do lots of you do this? As it looks like I get lots of interesting looks from men?

Somebody please advise on my profile, am I missing anything? Too much detail?

I refuse to have a profile that says 'if you want to know ask!'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I used to look at profiles in stealth mode. But took that off, I felt dirty. But do lots of you do this? As it looks like I get lots of interesting looks from men?

Somebody please advise on my profile, am I missing anything? Too much detail?

I refuse to have a profile that says 'if you want to know ask!'

"

First line I read ended with "you have to earn it"

I'm sure that would put people off straight away. I read that and scooted straight back here without reading the rest

Thanks for reading. But wow. I'll delete that, I didn't think of it as arsey, but I suppose it is.

Cheers pal.

It's really hard to convey tone with just text. It may sound jokey when you read it in your head as you intended. It's why forums and mobile phones need italics

"It's really hard to convey tone with just text. It may sound jokey when you read it in your head as you intended. It's why forums and mobile phones need italics "

Quite right. Thanks for that.

Ok firstly if you mean pyjamas you spelt it wrong.

You need more pics and I don't mean cock pics I mean body pics bum pics ect (as long as you don't have identifying marks/tats).

The fact your in a relationship maybe putting people off, also your txt was a bit confusing I had to re read some bits to grasp what you were trying to say

In a relationship will put most off on here and I still think your profile is a bit cocky, like I'm missing out on you as your awesome lol

Agree with others, the relationship thing will put a lot off, however its better to be honest about it, there will be uite a few that dont care.

Otherwise its hard to explain but it reads like you're trying too hard. Trying to be funny but its not quite there, not sure how you can change that though.

"In a relationship will put most off on here and I still think your profile is a bit cocky, like I'm missing out on you as your awesome lol "

Haha. Thanks.

I suppose there's I fine balance between cocky and confident online. I suppose. But again thanks for the reply.

"Agree with others, the relationship thing will put a lot off, however its better to be honest about it, there will be uite a few that dont care.

Otherwise its hard to explain but it reads like you're trying too hard. Trying to be funny but its not quite there, not sure how you can change that though. "

Another thank you for reading and trying to help.

Adding, I didn't think I was trying to be funny, if I was I might have added a joke. I feel I should just write my stats or something now? Haha.

[Removed by poster at 29/06/16 14:27:39]

Thanks for the advice everyone. I know it takes from people's time to read what somebody's put. (Especially when somebody asks you to)

» Add a new message to this topic