FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/07/16 10:15:02]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

We seem to get loads of views on our profile by hardly any messages. Any advice? Xx

Responses on here only please xx

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"We seem to get loads of views on our profile by hardly any messages. Any advice? Xx

Responses on here only please xx"

Hi K and G, welcome back to fab. I had a look at your profile and have some suggestions.

From your pictures and text it seems Bdsm is a big deal for you. The marks and bruises might scare some people off but i wouldn't change it. At least people who look have some idea of what you are into and can make an informed choice if it's for them.

Your profile text is ok but has a lot of negatives in it (i.e who you wont meet).

Maybe it would be good to tweak it a little. Perhaps say our preference is to meet x,y,z instead.

You could add more about anything you especially want from meets and any fantasies you want to fulfil too.

By *ilvercharmCouple  over a year ago

Our gate

Don't worry, think peeps like to look at other peeps profiles I certainly look sometimes,it's a good thing that peeps are looking, the messages will come soon just keep adding some pics. Seems the more pics the more people like

Thanks both of you, we do really enjoy bdsm and we have stated that we are able to play more vanilla. When we have previously had meets on our old profile we played vanilla with others.

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"We seem to get loads of views on our profile by hardly any messages. Any advice? Xx

Responses on here only please xx"

Your profile seems fine to me I suspect its just a lack of true bdsm lovers on here being the cause of your mail box not over flowing .stick in there as I'm sure the approaches you do and will get will be from genuine lovers of bdsm .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe those looking are black, Asians with beards and beer bellies with fat wives?

That's a joke btw....but a big list of exclusions can come across as negative as a previous poster said. May be more positive to say what you ARE looking for?

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Responses on here only please xx

Hi K and G, welcome back to fab. I had a look at your profile and have some suggestions.

From your pictures and text it seems Bdsm is a big deal for you. The marks and bruises might scare some people off but i wouldn't change it. At least people who look have some idea of what you are into and can make an informed choice if it's for them.

Your profile text is ok but has a lot of negatives in it (i.e who you wont meet).

Maybe it would be good to tweak it a little. Perhaps say our preference is to meet x,y,z instead.

You could add more about anything you especially want from meets and any fantasies you want to fulfil too."

this poster is dead on you in a area of pain and whips chains and bondage so small fan base on fab [other sites for what you likeyou be getting lots]we players but not into whips ect.so we wouldnt message you. at clubs you will meet folks that are into that we have watched folks useing prods and all sorts .so good luck

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Your profile is quite specific in what you want. So narrows your audience.xx

Not wanting single guys either limits you!

Certainly my cup of tea but

a) I'm single

B) too old and

Probably too short lol x

Maybe those who look realise that they're not what you're looking for?

Why would you delete messages from folk with no veris when you don't have any? Sounds a bit precious.

» Add a new message to this topic