FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > To show your cock on your profile or not?

To show your cock on your profile or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now, I guess this is a subject that like 'bareback' has been done to death. But, I'm quite new, so just let me ask the question..

What do woman/couples think of it or prefer...cock on your profile pics or one in private pics? or none at all

I have some I could use, some nice action shots too, but don't out of choice, but does it really matter?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Getting down to the nitty gritty eh?

Well im not keen on them on an avatar or as the only thing on a profile at every angle imaginable

But in amongst a few pics it doesn,t really bother me...it is possible to take a nice tasteful pic of a cock lol

You know...one that does'nt poke your eyes out when you look at a profile

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

By all means have one..... women do like to know what they might be getting.

But put it at the end of your pictures and NOT as your main.

We’re the same, if they have a few pics on there profile with a cock pic included it doesn’t bother us, if its just cock pics from different angles it would just get passed by, but our biggest pet hate (or mine) is anyone having a cock pic as an avator.

I would prefer face pic on the main side, and then I can see who I am writing to, and in the private side showing private pic I like to see what I am going to get before we meet.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But....what if your hung like a mouse and a very sick mouse at that?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I like to see a cock pic as well as other pics, but not a cock pic at every angle you can imagine

Forum Mod

If you're hung like a mouse?.....give up? *shrugs I dunno*

If you wanna play you're gonna have to get it out at some point lol

I dont like seeing cock pics on profiles, but happy to look in private after i have seen face and body, but then again if i dont get to see cock pic doesnt really bother me.

If the first thing i see is a cock pic on profile then dont bother even reading it or replying. just my opinion.

Seen one you seen em all!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Nope, they all different

...and they dont all need to be rock hard either....

but there much better hard

lol

Give me a pic of a nice sexy arse anyday over a cock shot!!

I agree with Fussierpussy.

When I first joined I thought "I've got to advertise". But when I saw my finished profile I felt it made me look a bit tacky, so I made it private and added pics that showed more of the real me.

If people really need to see your cock I'm sure they will just ask you, they all know you've got one there somewhere.

If I did decide to display one publicly it would be an action shot...something more arty LOL

I don't think that there's anything fundamentaly wrong with showing your cock, but when you see profiles with photos of it standing up, sitting down, bending over, top view, bottom view, end view - then it becomes a bit of a concern. I think it's fair to say that most if not all interested parties know what a cock basically looks like, so no need to over egg the pudding, so to speak.

On the other side of the coin, I don't see a problem in showing a picture of your 'person' but as part of the bigger picture, ie attached to a body and not an entity of it's own

We agree with the above,it looks a lot better if its part of the greater picture,ie:full body photo.If you feel the need to put a closeup pic of your cock on your profile we reckon it'd be better in your private gallery.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

mmmm avenue... can i see yr cock hehehe

;-)

xx

bigfella if ur hung like a mouse u wouldnt wanty show ya cock lol but if i had a cock it put it in pvt pics..u saw 1 cock u saw them all xx

Like a face pic rather than a cock , thats ok in priv pics lol

And lord guys please take a good pic of it lol, some taken do not look that tempting and im sure the girls will agree there !! lol

face rather then cockshot any day, and if your worried that someone will see them, becuase......(pick an excuse)

*I have a special Job

*My family may see

*I work in giverment

*I'm married and therefore a lying cheating bastard

*I have a face like a bullgog chewing a bag of wasps

* I look like Ron Jeremy

Then PUT THEM IN YOUR PRIVATE GALLERY, and stop annoy us with excuses

***Rant Over***

If I lived in the North-West, I'd be able to come over and show you my double-polaroid im_the_one.

Can you make do with that arse shot for now?

;)

x

Well I have a pic of my cock on my profile because I'm proud of it as are a lot of busty women on this site who like you to see there cleavage etc.

It begs the question that if your offended by a pic of a mans erect cock...then what the hell are you doing here ! ?

Ok it's different strokes etc..at least we have a mix of pics on our profile with face pics for those genuinely interested some have none at all !

We prefer not to post pics of or see pics of and quite happy having a great time...

We just think its great to find somethings out as and when it happens....

We'd never see someone just on the stength of a 'great cock' lol..

Mike and Ju x

aye avenue, ass shot will do just fine

xx

is it nice ne peachy

x

Personally we think that if you are going to have pics of your cock, boobs or close up pussy shots the best place for them is your private gallery.

We hate clicking on someones name in the chatroom and being confronted with a cock, I (Jed) am straight, the last thing I want to look at is a guys dick staring me in the face, the same applies to close up pussy shots or close up shagging shots.

We immediately block those profiles that are like that so we won't mistakenly click on them again.

For those who want such pics on thier profile, that's great each to thier own, but why not have them as part of your public gallery or in your private gallery, why do they have to be the first picture you show ?

We like to see clothed pics especially erotic ones, a nice lingerie shot, a full body pic is fine even with faces blotted out or head removed entirely.

We also block anyone who ONLY has close up body part pictures on thier profiles, they are meaningless to us, we don't choose our meet partners by the look of thier pussy or thier cocks, we choose by personality, such pics only turn us off.

This as we have said is only our opinion and everyone must do what they like to do.

Another thing is that in the chatroom we are normally on cam, Sasha is usually dressed in lingerie, we feel that if people want to look at us on cam thats great but why should people without pics be able to view us or our profile to perv our pictures ? after all it could be my mother looking

Sasha and Jed

we have all differant kinds of pics but only one cock shot which is full body with it so as you get an idea of the size of it other than that we think pics should be taste full and show faces where possable as for other profiles donna likes to see the odd cock shot if there a possable meet due to the facked she dont like big cocks

agree 2 most people say its not good 2 have it their

but some do ask 2 c it

once shown they wont replay back which has happen in the past

so now i keep it hidden

well , well well, where do i start? GUILTY AS CHARGED. lol

I have been told I have a good(ish) looking cock, and if i were honest, I like the look of it too, as if i didnt I dont know why i should expect anybody else to. Some ladies dont like bigger than average cocks. So i cant see the why I should waste time winking, chatting and sending emails to another that wouldnt have any interest in me. Driving miles and miles to a meet to then hear " u aint bringing that near me" however flattering it might sound isnt much fun. So I show on profile at tleast that way, if we start chatting then I would assume that there is an interest. I would like to also believe that my personality is much bigger than the size of my cock, anyday.

If I put them in my private gallery alone, then i would also have to invite every minor and timewaster as a friend so that they can see my pic. I would then have to waste the same amount of time in deleting them all.

So its like a catch22.

After this post i am conteplating removing my pics from the site and only show on msn.

on second thoughts, perhaps i should just edit them. Any advice much appreciated.

i no i haven't got a face pict on profile

but i only show it when we communicate from email its well hiding its just my preference

Forum Mod

You do have the option to just attach a pic to any message so that means you dont have to invite every Tom Dick and Harry to be your friend,I think this idea is fab and much prefer it to the friends invite system

Ill save that for when and if we become friends

looking back at this post I don't suppose you really want Toms Dicks or Harrys looking at your cock anyway!

In order to attach the pic in a mail, it has to be on the website. As I have just found out from another thread, theses pics which are supposedly private can sometimes be seen via Google search. And if I were brutally honest, I look much better on cam or in real life than any picture. lol

which reminds me, i need to remove my face pics which are on other sites and supposedly private"

you made me all paranoid about my face pics and now my cock shot is no good ffs!!!

"In order to attach the pic in a mail, it has to be on the website. As I have just found out from another thread, theses pics which are supposedly private can sometimes be seen via Google search. And if I were brutally honest, I look much better on cam or in real life than any picture. lol

which reminds me, i need to remove my face pics which are on other sites and supposedly private""

I doubt very much any private pics will be found via google, you might find your profile in google but even then you need to be logged in to view public pics never mind private ones.

my theory on profile pics is put ya best feature on for everyone to see then once u are friends with people they can then see your rough bits in your private pics

Hence my arse is for everyone to see and my cock and face is in private

"You do have the option to just attach a pic to any message so that means you dont have to invite every Tom Dick and Harry to be your friend,I think this idea is fab and much prefer it to the friends invite system

Ill save that for when and if we become friends

looking back at this post I don't suppose you really want Toms Dicks or Harrys looking at your cock anyway!

"

It would be even better if it was a "Browse and Attach" facility,so that you could send pix from your comp that weren't on either of your profile galleries.Is it possible,or too complicated?

Trace & Ric

XXXX

"Give me a pic of a nice sexy arse anyday over a cock shot!!"

What happens if one doesnt have a nice, sexy arse?

ugly? nice? cock pics hmmmmmmmmm, does it really matter if it does the job?

Hence me saying seen one seen em all! hehe

yeah i agree guys, hate seeing profiles, with close ups of your bits, especially if ive just eaten lol

a full body is alot better.

anyone fancy commenting on my pics? not being vien just wanted to know which ones are worth keepin up and which are crap lol

cheers

they are all crap says michelle

"yeah i agree guys, hate seeing profiles, with close ups of your bits, especially if ive just eaten lol

a full body is alot better.

anyone fancy commenting on my pics? not being vien just wanted to know which ones are worth keepin up and which are crap lol

cheers"

delete the lot, put the iron away and tidy your bedroom, you mucky pup!!!!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic