FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cross dressing advice

Cross dressing advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all.

Experienced cross dressing for the first time tonight and loved the feel of silk knickers and a bra with a nice silky flowing dress on. It made me feel really great and sexy and wanting to share it with a woman .

However and I know this might just come back with an each to their own answer but, in general do you think it puts women off if a man cross dresses.

????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It personally leaves me cold, but many see it as a kinky addition to sex I think

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I can only answer for myself but it doesn't put me off

By *my-blackTV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

Some like it some dont, like any flavour of ice cream or any fetish.

By *edRapscallionMan  over a year ago

London

"I can only answer for myself but it doesn't put me off "

London

Don't feel you have to change yourself to suit others, OP. If you like it, that's great, keep doing it if you can and want to. There will be lots who likes it and lots who don't. Either way, don't let it dictate your own sexuality

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"Hi all.

Experienced cross dressing for the first time tonight and loved the feel of silk knickers and a bra with a nice silky flowing dress on. It made me feel really great and sexy and wanting to share it with a woman .

However and I know this might just come back with an each to their own answer but, in general do you think it puts women off if a man cross dresses.

????"

..it puts them off if you borrow their clothes without asking

"Hi all.

????..it puts them off if you borrow their clothes without asking "

Lol. Good point well made.

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Delightec you've opened another door on new sexual interest for yourself. As a satin lover i can agree with how sexy it feels to have silk and satin slip and slide over your skin xxxxx

If you enjoy it then do it. I love it. I actually got 2 blokes that I've met to open up and tell me they were cross dressers and I have encouraged them to carry on doing so.

Grantham

"Don't feel you have to change yourself to suit others, OP. If you like it, that's great, keep doing it if you can and want to. There will be lots who likes it and lots who don't. Either way, don't let it dictate your own sexuality "

Grantham

OP do you have someone to go shopping with?

London

"OP do you have someone to go shopping with?"

Ooh, now there's an offer...

Grantham

"OP do you have someone to go shopping with?

Ooh, now there's an offer... "

You just made my day

Wish I could find a woman to go shopping with then back to hers for dressing up time

By *P1964Woman  over a year ago

gillingham

"Hi all.

????"

It's not my cuppa and doesn't do anything for me - but everyone to their own

"If you enjoy it then do it. I love it. I actually got 2 blokes that I've met to open up and tell me they were cross dressers and I have encouraged them to carry on doing so."

That's awesome babes

By *enuinedannyMan  over a year ago

walsall

I am sureally you find someone just like anything else wait and gd things will come. I love dressing never found a lady to helet thow gd luck with it

It's not personally my kink, but it sounds fun because you could go lingerie shopping together x - Jasmine

If you enjoy it do it dont let other peoples perceptions cloud you judgement. Be true to your self and what you enjoy

Hope you find someone that you can share with

I actually prefer meeting Tv's than men !! Love em xxx

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"Some like it some dont, like any flavour of ice cream or any fetish.

"

"Don't feel you have to change yourself to suit others, OP. If you like it, that's great, keep doing it if you can and want to. There will be lots who likes it and lots who don't. Either way, don't let it dictate your own sexuality "

Well said

I,d meet one, I have no problem with it at all XXX

By *itzhallMan  over a year ago

birchington

If it feels good and no ones getting hurt then go for it mate and all power to you for being open and honest with yourself..... hope it all goes well for you and you have a great time doing it

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I,d meet one, I have no problem with it at all XXX"

Mmm would you I am down your way 19thsept

"OP do you have someone to go shopping with?"

Thanks. Is that an offer??

By *uriousCouple999Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

I would have no problem with it at all x

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

I love getting dressed up and find myself getting aroused just applying my make up and getting dressed. It almost feels like im a different person when dressed and so thankful of e bay lol although getting right size clothes is a nightmare but honestly mate if uve loved what you did go for it you wont look back and its very addictive once you start and women seem to love it as long as you dont look better than them lol

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Hi all.

????"

Its not my thing but if you enjoy it, don't worry about what others think

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I've never met a cross dresser either from fab or in real life but it certainly wouldn't put me off.

I love to wear lacy and silky undies, i feel really sexy in them and like the look of them on other ladies too. I've seen a few profiles on here of men wearing stockings and they look good too. Why should a man not be able to have the same feeling i get from it.

The more i think about it the more i like it

"I've never met a cross dresser either from fab or in real life but it certainly wouldn't put me off.

I love to wear lacy and silky undies, i feel really sexy in them and like the look of them on other ladies too. I've seen a few profiles on here of men wearing stockings and they look good too. Why should a man not be able to have the same feeling i get from it.

The more i think about it the more i like it "

I have done it in private but would love to meet someone to help take me to the next level

By *AN2020Man  over a year ago

MORDEN

Hello , I cross dressed for a very long time , I am not serious about it and if I did ever get a girlfriend I would tell her about it in time , I would stop doing it if she does not like it as she be more important to me .

I cant find any women on here to meet me dressed as a woman or me as a man . I dont understand with so many women on fab that no one likes to meet me .

London

"Hello , I cross dressed for a very long time , I am not serious about it and if I did ever get a girlfriend I would tell her about it in time , I would stop doing it if she does not like it as she be more important to me .

I cant find any women on here to meet me dressed as a woman or me as a man . I dont understand with so many women on fab that no one likes to meet me ."

Have a search for "profile advice", or go to the Introductions forum and ask for some advice about what to do with your profile to help maximise your chances. Plenty of people will be willing to help point you in the right direction

» Add a new message to this topic