FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > my man aint sure

my man aint sure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

me and my partner having been swinging about 3 years not met that many people but when we do we love it well the things is when we first started i wanted a 3 sum with nick and another guy and nick said yes after a little while nick says he aint bi but i think he is cause he played with the other guy and went down on the other guy and really enjoyed it i also loved it i want him to do this again but he says his not sure he would i think he is just saying this cause its a man thing also i found out he used to have fun with a friend of his when he was 16 it was a mate at school i am bi my self and dont mind saying so and i love it i am so confused can someone help xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I wouldnt force the issue. It sounds as though he doesnt want to repeat the experience, you should respect that. If he wants to change his mind at a later date im sure he will when hes good and ready. Im sure you wouldnt want him to go on at you to do something that you where not keen to do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mm, difficult one this. He must be bi , or still in curious phase. Maybe he genuinely is still unsure or doesnt know how far to go. Anyone else wanna jump in and help ?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If one of us says we don't want to do something then the other will respect that decision....no matter if we have tried it before.

Respect what your OH wants and don't push just because you like it...he obviously doesn't want to do it again right now.

Like I've said before just cause someone likes Italian food it don't make em Italian

As sucking the odd cock don't make ya bi or bi curious

And with anything in life just because ya have done something a few times and enjoyed it it don't mean ya cant go off it

As Diamond says don't force the issue and just enjoy ya man and what he wants that way when he wants it xx

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

as otehrs have said dont force him, he tried it maybe he liked it maybe he did not,

just go with the flow on meets, anything could happen, but make him aware if he feels like some man on man fun with the man you are playing with, its not a problem to you

Just because he's played bi in the past doesn't necessarily mean he is bi (could just have been experimenting and you shouldn't read too much into it). The best thing is to respect his wishes and not push him into something he's not keen on doing.

Mrs R

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

He might have tried it and decided he doesnt like it.

He might have tried and thought it was ok but not fussed whether or not he does it again.

He might have tried it because he thought you wanted him to.

He might have tried it cos he's gagging for cock.

I agree that you shouldnt push him - he already knows that you dont mind if he wants to repeat the experience sometime. Id just leave it there...

"me and my partner having been swinging about 3 years not met that many people but when we do we love it well the things is when we first started i wanted a 3 sum with nick and another guy and nick said yes after a little while nick says he aint bi but i think he is cause he played with the other guy and went down on the other guy and really enjoyed it i also loved it i want him to do this again but he says his not sure he would i think he is just saying this cause its a man thing also i found out he used to have fun with a friend of his when he was 16 it was a mate at school i am bi my self and dont mind saying so and i love it i am so confused can someone help xx "

maybe he just likes it on rare occassions?, best have a good chat with him as no-one else can tell you how he feels about it except him

Some men still feel ashamed about being bi: you only have to look at the "straight" men with graphic male-on-male action verifications to see that. Perhaps your husband is fighting with his own sexuality, I have no way of knowing, just a guess. However, your pushing won't help: leave him to figure out what he wants to do!

I have to say, as a heterosexual I have absolutely no desire to touch, fondle, kiss, lick any part of another woman: I'm not even remotely curious, so I struggle with the concept that people can switch off their sexuality: straight every second Monday, excluding bank holidays!

All sounds like a hot crock to me!

I'd be kind of pissed off if you'd discussed this in the forums. I know you're looking for advice but if it is a case of him feeling weird about it, like you've suggested, he's hardly going to be happy about you plastering it round for all to see.

not really one for definitions, and certainly not for things as complex as human behaviour and sexuality.

however, as mentioned above i am straight and never had any desire to do anything sexual with a man, and no idea how any 'straight' man can bypass this for anything even experimentation.

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

I have to say I feel for him if you are pressuring him. I've tried oral with a guy in front of Katee. It did nothing for me to be honest and I won't be doing it again anytime soon.

It was one of those things to try and either like or dislike. On the other hand I don't mind a handjob now and again, just not into sucking cocks!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just want to thank you all for your replys and i would never push him into somethink he did not want to do if he wants to he will and if he dont we can still have lots of fun so thanks anyway

My partner wanted to see me with another guy (fantasy of hers at the time), not wanting to seem boring I persueded her to watch two guys together 1st, needless to say the reality wasn't what she had visions of and the subject has never been raised again, personally i'm not at all inclined towards men but have nothing against same sex partners, sometimes we do things because we think it's what our partners want and that is the wrong reason

God forbid someone should out their partner on a public forum....

as others say, go with the flow, it can be fun

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I have played with women in the past and had great time...am I bi??? No im not...

I have no interest in doing it again and I sure as hell wouldnt do it because my other half wanted me to....

Dont push him into doing something he has already said no to...

"God forbid someone should out their partner on a public forum...."
It didn't out him, I watched two other guys, like he says "i had a image in my mind that didn't match the reality" his bum is still intact lol

» Add a new message to this topic