FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > banned from chat rooms

banned from chat rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok i hold my hands up was banned from welsh chat rooms approx six months ago ..and yes deserved it as had major row with a certain person/s in there. This has been resolvedand friends with said people who have been invited to our next party.WE have have mailed admin number of times to be asked back please.

prior to this we had done nothing wrong but our requests have not been answered, and also spoke to mods of room of some are our friends...so how the hell we supposed to resolve this and let us back in, we did dosneaky profiles to get back in on chat because we had no answer but of course was banned also...answers wud be good! thankyou...alot do alot worse and banned for a bloody hour!

soph matt xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

This is true, a guy was very abusive to a mod in the chatroom last night and will be banned for 4 hours!!!!

Come on admin, surely someone who has done the time for their transgresion and is genuinely sorry should get a second chance? As the OP says, people have done much worse on many occassions on multiple profiles and are still allowed in chat and forums.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How do you manage to get banned on multiple profiles? Sorry, never use chat so assuming you'd have to do something wrong (again) to be banned? If that's the case what are you complaining about if you can't behave?!!

Also, this is Admin's play pen: they make the rules, I don't think that's open to debate!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The only people who can help you are Admin themselves, and privately, so there isn't any point in starting threads about it.

If you have already used the CONTACT button to get in touch with Admin then you have to be patient. If they want to lift any bans they will.