FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > MMF? M Options?

MMF? M Options?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there,

I joined this site following my wife mentioning that she'd like to suck another man, whilst I fucked her.

I like the idea of introducing some kink into our relationship but am unsure as to how to get this sorted out. Also, whilst she mentioned it during a passionate moment, I need to talk through the detail with her to a greater extent.

Thought I would ask you guys though as there is quite a bit of experience on the site. Any recommendations?

Please no trolling!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I would recommended setting up a couples profile if you want to play together

By *pices69Couple  over a year ago

Gravesend

Ask her again in a non sexual period if she still fancied it.

Ask her if she has someone in mind, or if a stranger would do.

Ask age, color and any other preferences.

If shes bold you can for the meet for sex thing, if she needs some adjustment to it, meet somone for a drink as a pure social. Make sure everyones clear its a meet only. dont go for a meet, give yourselves space.

Discuss it between yourselves away from the man. If he is the right type, with the right attitude he will understand and give you space.

If all goes well, you can setup the main event, ive found drinks first, then back to wherever, then i found a drink there and then, by prior agreement, leave the two of them alone for a few minutes to allow a more normal start to proceedings happen. Then return and join in.

Its all about getting over that first bit of phyical contact between them. . then its amazing and difficult and incredible.

You will probably get jealous at some point.... Hold that in, she is yours, to take home, and then claim her in the way she loves. You will find theres a bit of added oomph it it as you make her yours again. Get over the jealousy, and the worlds your oyster and you will have in my opinion, the best relationship, the strongest relationship, and have a source of sparks that will last a lifetime.

Good luck to you both xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This isn't really kink - it's a fairly straight forward threesome. Just find someone you both like the look of and arrange it.

Gravesend

"This isn't really kink - it's a fairly straight forward threesome. Just find someone you both like the look of and arrange it."

lol. or do that.

Gravesend

"Ask her again in a non sexual period if she still fancied it.

Ask her if she has someone in mind, or if a stranger would do.

Ask age, color and any other preferences.

If shes bold you can for the meet for sex thing, if she needs some adjustment to it, meet somone for a drink as a pure social. Make sure everyones clear its a meet only. dont go for a meet, give yourselves space.

Discuss it between yourselves away from the man. If he is the right type, with the right attitude he will understand and give you space.

If all goes well, you can setup the main event, ive found drinks first, then back to wherever, then i found a drink there and then, by prior agreement, leave the two of them alone for a few minutes to allow a more normal start to proceedings happen. Then return and join in.

Its all about getting over that first bit of phyical contact between them. . then its amazing and difficult and incredible.

You will probably get jealous at some point.... Hold that in, she is yours, to take home, and then claim her in the way she loves. You will find theres a bit of added oomph it it as you make her yours again. Get over the jealousy, and the worlds your oyster and you will have in my opinion, the best relationship, the strongest relationship, and have a source of sparks that will last a lifetime.

Good luck to you both xxx"

sorry, dont got for a meal.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Go to a club. You will have plenty of willing volunteers.

Sally

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

What you are describing is known as "spit roasting". It's not really kink, it's something that happens at swingers clubs quite frequently and it can be very enjoyable for all.

I'd recommend talking more with your wife, during a less sexually charged moment...and if she really is up for it, then set up a couple's profile.

But first, discuss your boundaries, what you both want...what might be considered too much contact with the other guy. And be aware those boundaries might move as time goes on.

» Add a new message to this topic