FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > bi lies

bi lies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's with all the bi guys or so called bi guys saying they will meet but then they decide they only want to meet if you're wife will be there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Surely not?!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Why is that a lie

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

My partner meets alone and with me .... sometimes he wants me there ... what is the problem with that?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is that a lie

"

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

you can be bi but not want to play with guys on thier own cant you?

Bi eck, we're sick to the back teeth of the bull shitters too. We like to see straight guys and will not see anyone that has bi/bi curious on their profile. When they message us we politely decline. The sheer number of responses we get stating 'oh, didn't realise my profile said that' is laughable. Yes, of course your finger accidentally hit the 'I like cock' button. I think not. Some have even gone to the extremes of changing it whilst simultaneously trying to bag an invite. When they realise they aren't getting one, very mysteriously their profiles revert to liking cock again. Funny thing that. And yes, we're well aware that there's plenty of straight guys on here who are either bi or completely homosexual but we like to see it written and like to believe there's still some straight (not Fab straight) guys out there. Just because someone's openly happy to say they're bi/homosexual, doesn't give them the right to take the piss out of people who aren't interested in them. I'd seriously pay £50 a month for a bi block button. What do you reckon Fab web coders? Can you sort please?

SW London

"Bi eck, we're sick to the back teeth of the bull shitters too. We like to see straight guys and will not see anyone that has bi/bi curious on their profile. When they message us we politely decline. The sheer number of responses we get stating 'oh, didn't realise my profile said that' is laughable. Yes, of course your finger accidentally hit the 'I like cock' button. I think not. Some have even gone to the extremes of changing it whilst simultaneously trying to bag an invite. When they realise they aren't getting one, very mysteriously their profiles revert to liking cock again. Funny thing that. And yes, we're well aware that there's plenty of straight guys on here who are either bi or completely homosexual but we like to see it written and like to believe there's still some straight (not Fab straight) guys out there. Just because someone's openly happy to say they're bi/homosexual, doesn't give them the right to take the piss out of people who aren't interested in them. I'd seriously pay £50 a month for a bi block button. What do you reckon Fab web coders? Can you sort please?"

We'd support that ... as we'd pay the same for a straight block button

Brighton - even Hove!

"Bi eck, we're sick to the back teeth of the bull shitters too. We like to see straight guys and will not see anyone that has bi/bi curious on their profile. When they message us we politely decline. The sheer number of responses we get stating 'oh, didn't realise my profile said that' is laughable. Yes, of course your finger accidentally hit the 'I like cock' button. I think not. Some have even gone to the extremes of changing it whilst simultaneously trying to bag an invite. When they realise they aren't getting one, very mysteriously their profiles revert to liking cock again. Funny thing that. And yes, we're well aware that there's plenty of straight guys on here who are either bi or completely homosexual but we like to see it written and like to believe there's still some straight (not Fab straight) guys out there. Just because someone's openly happy to say they're bi/homosexual, doesn't give them the right to take the piss out of people who aren't interested in them. I'd seriously pay £50 a month for a bi block button. What do you reckon Fab web coders? Can you sort please?"

I can't understand why so many straight men look at my profile. I guess the answer is that they aren't!

"Bi eck, we're sick to the back teeth of the bull shitters too. We like to see straight guys and will not see anyone that has bi/bi curious on their profile. When they message us we politely decline. The sheer number of responses we get stating 'oh, didn't realise my profile said that' is laughable. Yes, of course your finger accidentally hit the 'I like cock' button. I think not. Some have even gone to the extremes of changing it whilst simultaneously trying to bag an invite. When they realise they aren't getting one, very mysteriously their profiles revert to liking cock again. Funny thing that. And yes, we're well aware that there's plenty of straight guys on here who are either bi or completely homosexual but we like to see it written and like to believe there's still some straight (not Fab straight) guys out there. Just because someone's openly happy to say they're bi/homosexual, doesn't give them the right to take the piss out of people who aren't interested in them. I'd seriously pay £50 a month for a bi block button. What do you reckon Fab web coders? Can you sort please?

I can't understand why so many straight men look at my profile. I guess the answer is that they aren't! "

And your cheesy grin is because you've discovered the meaning of fab straight.

SW London

"Bi eck, we're sick to the back teeth of the bull shitters too. We like to see straight guys and will not see anyone that has bi/bi curious on their profile. When they message us we politely decline. The sheer number of responses we get stating 'oh, didn't realise my profile said that' is laughable. Yes, of course your finger accidentally hit the 'I like cock' button. I think not. Some have even gone to the extremes of changing it whilst simultaneously trying to bag an invite. When they realise they aren't getting one, very mysteriously their profiles revert to liking cock again. Funny thing that. And yes, we're well aware that there's plenty of straight guys on here who are either bi or completely homosexual but we like to see it written and like to believe there's still some straight (not Fab straight) guys out there. Just because someone's openly happy to say they're bi/homosexual, doesn't give them the right to take the piss out of people who aren't interested in them. I'd seriously pay £50 a month for a bi block button. What do you reckon Fab web coders? Can you sort please?

I can't understand why so many straight men look at my profile. I guess the answer is that they aren't!

And your cheesy grin is because you've discovered the meaning of fab straight. "

I look at profiles of people who aren't my type and I am not going to meet them, though, just because I am nosey or bored ...

[Removed by poster at 22/10/16 17:12:25]

Brighton - even Hove!

And your cheesy grin is because you've discovered the meaning of fab straight. "

is the laughing emoticon. is the cheesy grin one.

I look at profiles of people who aren't my type and I am not going to meet them, though, just because I am nosey or bored ..."

We do too, but many Tv/Ts/Bi will delight in teling you it's because you're really struggling to come to terms with your sexuality. Quite pathetic really.

U can always use block button if someone unsuitable messages u so what's the problem

SW London

I look at profiles of people who aren't my type and I am not going to meet them, though, just because I am nosey or bored ...

We do too, but many Tv/Ts/Bi will delight in teling you it's because you're really struggling to come to terms with your sexuality. Quite pathetic really."

I am not sure if pathetic is the right word .... its coming across as you are trying to sound superior to 'them' . I see people as individuals and not label and categorise as much

They are welcome at our parties but not at our personal meets. Block button therefore not entirely suitable. Therein lies the problem.

SW London

"They are welcome at our parties but not at our personal meets. Block button therefore not entirely suitable. Therein lies the problem."

What about couples who have met 'them'?

We do too, but many Tv/Ts/Bi will delight in teling you it's because you're really struggling to come to terms with your sexuality. Quite pathetic really.

I am not sure if pathetic is the right word .... its coming across as you are trying to sound superior to 'them' . I see people as individuals and not label and categorise as much"

When I'm not sure about something I don't say anything still, you're entitled to your opinion of course. For what it's worth, I agree that we aren't 'superior' to them (because that's how it comes across to 'you' of course) but the point I have made is that they should be just as sentive to straight people's needs and requests as we are to theirs. I most certainly won't be apologising for my wife and I being straight arrows either. Being straight doesn't imply we're superior, it makes a statement we're straight. It's not intended to upset, hurt or cause aggravation. We're straight and proud. If that pisses you off or gives you some kind of misguided leverage to get a pat on the back from other people, then, maybe try what we're about to do: get a shower, glad rags on, and partaaaay! It's Saturday after all!

"They are welcome at our parties but not at our personal meets. Block button therefore not entirely suitable. Therein lies the problem.

What about couples who have met 'them'?"

What about them?

SW London

I am not sure if pathetic is the right word .... its coming across as you are trying to sound superior to 'them' . I see people as individuals and not label and categorise as much

When I'm not sure about something I don't say anything still, you're entitled to your opinion of course. For what it's worth, I agree that we aren't 'superior' to them (because that's how it comes across to 'you' of course) but the point I have made is that they should be just as sentive to straight people's needs and requests as we are to theirs. I most certainly won't be apologising for my wife and I being straight arrows either. Being straight doesn't imply we're superior, it makes a statement we're straight. It's not intended to upset, hurt or cause aggravation. We're straight and proud. If that pisses you off or gives you some kind of misguided leverage to get a pat on the back from other people, then, maybe try what we're about to do: get a shower, glad rags on, and partaaaay! It's Saturday after all!"

I think what I am trying to say is I don't categorise people by their sexual orientation but as people. I am bi but I am not necessarily like other bi people and we can't all be lumped together, nor can straight people. Not sure about leverage or any of that stuff, not quite sure what you are getting at to be honest. We don't meet with many couples at all, and we certainly dont go out and party, not our thing in any way, shape or form. I dont think your assumption that 'bi people' are not sensitive is correct in every case, although it may be in those individuals you have come across. I am living the bi lifestyle with my partner this evening, feet up, TV on and snuggle on the couch ....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok maybe I worded this wrong , whilst having a conversation with a couple bi guys in as to how we like to play, the emphasis on them fucking my wife was more on their minds than actually having any bi fun , we are openly bi and bi play is a big part of what we are into , just seams to me that a lot of guys that say they are bi do so simply to get with my wife ..... Ohhhh but I can watch they say lol

SW London

"Ok maybe I worded this wrong , whilst having a conversation with a couple bi guys in as to how we like to play, the emphasis on them fucking my wife was more on their minds than actually having any bi fun , we are openly bi and bi play is a big part of what we are into , just seams to me that a lot of guys that say they are bi do so simply to get with my wife ..... Ohhhh but I can watch they say lol"

You have a single profile though. I look this to mean you meet guys alone and they want to bring their wife along.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

We'd support that ... as we'd pay the same for a straight block button"

Lost count of the number of straight profiles that turn bi after we've checked them out, opened the message, replied with 'Your not bi though' and they come back with 'Yes I am'. And they're even less than the ones who say 'I can't put it on my profile or it'll fuck up my chances with the bi haters'

A block button would not work some bi blokes or women would just say they were straight to get round it x

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Bredbury, Stockport

Is this what veris are for? Shows just how bi a guy really is...

For the love of God, stop copying and quoting, be jesus, about a mile of re-pasted comments makes the thread a nightmare.

I realise there are straight guys masquarading as bi to get a woman, i also realise there are lots of bi guys masquarading as straight.

There are also lots of single guys that are actually married.

SW London

"For the love of God, stop copying and quoting, be jesus, about a mile of re-pasted comments makes the thread a nightmare.

I realise there are straight guys masquarading as bi to get a woman, i also realise there are lots of bi guys masquarading as straight.

There are also lots of single guys that are actually married."

Quoting and re pasting allows people to follow the line of discussion and see the flow

Hey. Let me stick up for the STRAIGHT guys! I am what I consider myself to be straight. However I met a very femme Tgirl who I am proud to consider a good friend and the most amazing sexual experience in have ever had. I also love meeting single ladies couples looking for fun. This site is for everyone to express their sexual preference and desires my. Please don't judge xx

"Hey. Let me stick up for the STRAIGHT guys! I am what I consider myself to be straight. However I met a very femme Tgirl who I am proud to consider a good friend and the most amazing sexual experience in have ever had. I also love meeting single ladies couples looking for fun. This site is for everyone to express their sexual preference and desires my. Please don't judge xx "

it not all bi people do put bi on their profile as they think they're choices will be limited

Because your fella is sooooo hunky that my fella just couldn't keep his hands off him if we were in the same room.

More sanctimonious homophobia on this forum than I ever could have realised.

SW London

Because your fella is sooooo hunky that my fella just couldn't keep his hands off him if we were in the same room.

"

Oftentimes people have a _iew about 'bi people', that they are an uncontrolled race apart ....

Brighton - even Hove!

" it not all bi people do put bi on their profile as they think they're choices will be limited"

Which shows how stupid they are because obviously it doubles ones chances of sex, having the choice of male or female. Dumb schmucks.

Yes but also a lot of ladies won't meet bi guys

SW London

"Yes but also a lot of ladies won't meet bi guys "

Would you want to meet those ladies anyway?

Brighton - even Hove!

And a great many of them do. Have sex with those.

Depends but as I'm not bi wouldn't be an issue to me but I read lots of ladies profiles which read won't meet married partnered bi CDs TV's so lots of guys don't put it in their profile and I k ow this as I have gotten messages from guys praising my cock pics and they're profile says straight and when I ask why they are saying they are straight on profile and then messaging me they give the reason above

Brighton - even Hove!

"Depends but as I'm not bi wouldn't be an issue to me but I read lots of ladies profiles which read won't meet married partnered bi CDs TV's so lots of guys don't put it in their profile and I k ow this as I have gotten messages from guys praising my cock pics and they're profile says straight and when I ask why they are saying they are straight on profile and then messaging me they give the reason above"

Dumb Schmucks

By *adyDangerWoman  over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

"

I have to agree. Me personally couldn't care less if a guys straight or bi. I'm more concerned if their a cunt or a nice respectful person. I'm bi-playful but hate putting labels on things.

Well everyone has got their reasons and who are we to judge there's lots of people on here who play as singles but have a partner but who can tell

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I prefer bi people. Tend to avoid like the plague anyone who bangs on about no bi, gay, TV/TS, fats, black, Asian etc. You may call it preferences, I call it bigotry.

And as for those who change their sexual preference box to suit the audience, do you really want to meet small minded idiots to get your end away? Be bi, be proud, you'll get more positive action.

"I prefer bi people. Tend to avoid like the plague anyone who bangs on about no bi, gay, TV/TS, fats, black, Asian etc. You may call it preferences, I call it bigotry.

And as for those who change their sexual preference box to suit the audience, do you really want to meet small minded idiots to get your end away? Be bi, be proud, you'll get more positive action. "

Great attitude

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm bi and proud of it and don't care two hoots what people think of that. If people don't want to contact me because of my sexuality, then that's up to them. It reallly can't affect me at all.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I like sex with bi guys

My ex husband was bi

My partner of ten years is bi

Brightonsteve is bi and i like sex with him as well

So i come to the conclusion i must like bi guys

"I like sex with bi guys

My ex husband was bi

So i come to the conclusion i must like bi guys"

Hmmmm. I'm not so sure...

Brighton - even Hove!

"I like sex with bi guys

My ex husband was bi

So i come to the conclusion i must like bi guys

Hmmmm. I'm not so sure...

"

I though she did!

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

What makes me laugh is the "women" who engage you in conversation and then suggest that they really want to see you blow their straight husband.

"What makes me laugh is the "women" who engage you in conversation and then suggest that they really want to see you blow their straight husband.

"

Why can't we get messages like that

What about me then. I will not play with a guy alone. There has to be a female playing as well but I will meet a tv (not hpw) lol where do I class myself

By *ngandnickCouple  over a year ago

Haverhill

"I prefer bi people. Tend to avoid like the plague anyone who bangs on about no bi, gay, TV/TS, fats, black, Asian etc. You may call it preferences, I call it bigotry.

And as for those who change their sexual preference box to suit the audience, do you really want to meet small minded idiots to get your end away? Be bi, be proud, you'll get more positive action. "

So they are saying that they won't touch someone who likes to suck cock Not all bi guys do anal or bareback so why does it matter, The guy they do suck might have just fucked a/several womans arse bareback so what is different?

Sexuality is a) not consistent, and b) very variable. We do not fit into boxes. Hell I do not always fancy cock and sometimes I prefer the idea to a woman.

"What about me then. I will not play with a guy alone. There has to be a female playing as well but I will meet a tv (not hpw) lol where do I class myself "

As a TG friend said "Human Being!"

Hell I am so variable I have to have two profiles! Maybe it is multiple personality disorder? Bipolar?

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I'm bi and proud of it and don't care two hoots what people think of that. If people don't want to contact me because of my sexuality, then that's up to them. It reallly can't affect me at all. "

That's my philosophy as well, you can only play with the cards you've been dealt

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"What's with all the bi guys or so called bi guys saying they will meet but then they decide they only want to meet if you're wife will be there"

So you a single TV (not a couple) who's been on here 3 months had one veri. Who think you can dictate to others their preferences on being bi.

Bi is a wide-scale and each to their own.

Posting meets is an invitation, not a compulsion!

If you have reflected the same attitude to them as your post then maybe I can see why they declined.

Maybe you should ad for gay guys if you want single M on you action.

Or are you upset that that they didn't fancy you and are venting it here?

Showing my ignorance but whats hpw?

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

What Lady Danger said.

We do too, but many Tv/Ts/Bi will delight in teling you it's because you're really struggling to come to terms with your sexuality. Quite pathetic really."

I agree but wouldn't describe them as pathetic. For me I'd describe them as insulting as much as me saying that being bi is a choice or they're mixed up etc.

That said it's not all bi or gay, ts, tv etc that think that way.

So would we !

I can't understand why so many straight men look at my profile. I guess the answer is that they aren't! "

Ha ha wishful thinking. I sometimes look out of curiosity because of something mental they've said on the forum's or suchlike. I then immediately block so they know it's not because I fancy them

Lost count of the number of straight profiles that turn bi after we've checked them out, opened the message, replied with 'Your not bi though' and they come back with 'Yes I am'. And they're even less than the ones who say 'I can't put it on my profile or it'll fuck up my chances with the bi haters' "

Get it day in day out just the same

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Lost count of the number of straight profiles that turn bi after we've checked them out, opened the message, replied with 'Your not bi though' and they come back with 'Yes I am'. And they're even less than the ones who say 'I can't put it on my profile or it'll fuck up my chances with the bi haters'

Get it day in day out just the same "

Your profile is more succinct than ours but both give all the details people need so it means neither of ours get read or they get read and what we've put is just ignored...Either reason means they're ignorant, disrespectful or just plain lazy (or any combination) so get short shrift when I'm in the mood for some message sarcasm.

"What Lady Danger said.

"

I'd rather a cunt filter than a bi filter , ffs

so in summary this post is about someone who is bi , not wanting to meet a single partner of a couple, ? so there is an assumption that they are actually lying about being bi? this seems a little strange? is it that bi people tend to be distrusted generally in society, by straight people who wonder if they are going to steal steal their partner, to homosexual folk who might see them as commitment phobic or in denial or ambivalent . for me the decision to be open about my orientation took far too long to reach to now have cause for regret over that . and although im committed to a lifestyle which sets me apart from the majority of straightt singles and couples, i still have predominantly lustful thoughts abiut sex with women. but thats bot why im here. i thought i might meet more couples who were bi friendly/tolerant/ understanding? do so many straight males rget contact from bi males why would they do that? equally why would a bi male pester a married couple but reject the one on one meet with just the male partner? unless it was a clash of preferrmces , two subs , or more likely a lack of identification of the others prederences. . i m not a romantic or a sex addict but the one thing i can say is that if someone is off putting or sounds aggressive, or rude or cant express themselves , id probably not meet them, unless their female partenr sounded line a moderating nurturing person, if they were then absent, id probably think twice about meeting as the nature of the meeting would have changed from what i had hoped expecred or envisaged. Does that male me a liar, or deceiptful? No what is offered is not what i had hoped would transpire. . How does someone saying they are bi and happy to meet a couple yet wont meet an attached male make then worthy of denigration, and ultimately a simplistic, universal and escluding approach to a gender identity! maybe we are all alike, in that we just dont like you! OP

By *utterflyandArtificeCouple  over a year ago

TROWBRIDGE

We are bi.....

A is blonde.

B is brunette.

A is 6 ft 9 inches

B is not

A is non tolerant of dick heads

B is more tolerant

A keeps fit

B so does B

Etc.

Preferences are just that, just because someone doesn't want to have sex with someone else because of their preference, colour, sex etc. It is not a phobia or an ist, or even an ism; it's a choice.

Live with it

Cock is good may, so is pussy

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"What's with all the bi guys or so called bi guys saying they will meet but then they decide they only want to meet if you're wife will be there"

Don't shot me for saying this op in my opinion there saying what they need to say to get at your wife not you .

By *ary for funMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Apologies as haven't bothered reading every message on this thread.............more than happy to suck/be sucked, with another horny fella, however no mention ( my choice) on profile, as down to me who's aware of this fact

Tell them your wife insists on the men having their bit of fun first, starting with you fucking their arse.

I am fab straight

"I am fab straight "

Pick a prize from the box my friend

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Because it makes them feel straight. They also want to slide into her

"

Holy shit that's offensive.

"Apologies as haven't bothered reading every message on this thread.............more than happy to suck/be sucked, with another horny fella, however no mention ( my choice) on profile, as down to me who's aware of this fact"

which is the exact reason we are glad there isn't a block button for bi. .....

I prefer the supermarket approach to the individual shop, browse browse browse. X (fem)

By *ustthe2ofusXXXCouple  over a year ago

coventry

"Tell them your wife insists on the men having their bit of fun first, starting with you fucking their arse.

"

This is what we told several guys that contacted us when we were looking for a bi guy for some fun, the amount of straight guys that contacted us saying that they had just forgot to update their profile still it came back and bit us in the arse thought we found the right guy then on the night we only played oral after he fucked the wife so she still didn't get to see her fantasy

"Apologies as haven't bothered reading every message on this thread.............more than happy to suck/be sucked, with another horny fella, however no mention ( my choice) on profile, as down to me who's aware of this fact"

However if you then meet a couple who prefer not to meet bi guys you are totally disrespecting their preferences.

This is exactly why we won't meet so called bi guys with straight on their profile. If you can be so disrespectful to someones preference in this way, why on earth would we think you'd be respectful of any boundaries we may have.

SW London

Some bi guys do play straight though. Me and my OH play straight every night, together ...

"Some bi guys do play straight though. Me and my OH play straight every night, together ..."

The vast majority do, otherwise they'd be gay not bi

My brain is melting

So from this thread straight guys are labeling themselves bi, so they can get a woman.

Bi guys are labelling themselves straight, so they can get a woman.

even one post said gay guys are labelling themselves straight... fuck knows what they are after...

Is this just a male thing or are bi or straight women just as suspect

SW London

"My brain is melting

So from this thread straight guys are labeling themselves bi, so they can get a woman.

even one post said gay guys are labelling themselves straight... fuck knows what they are after...

Is this just a male thing or are bi or straight women just as suspect "

Lots of women label themselves bi for their OH's benefit

SW London

"Some bi guys do play straight though. Me and my OH play straight every night, together ...

The vast majority do, otherwise they'd be gay not bi "

We don't when we meet as we don't meet anyone straight because that need is met by each other

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

"What makes me laugh is the "women" who engage you in conversation and then suggest that they really want to see you blow their straight husband.

Why can't we get messages like that "

Sings...."You can't always get, what you want....

"My brain is melting

Lots of women label themselves bi for their OH's benefit"

Agree with this, i still call myself bi curious after nearly three years swinging, because although we've met so many couples with a so called bi woman, they rarely want ff play, so I'm still waiting for enough experience to know if it's something i really enjoy or not

SW London

"My brain is melting

Agree with this, i still call myself bi curious after nearly three years swinging, because although we've met so many couples with a so called bi woman, they rarely want ff play, so I'm still waiting for enough experience to know if it's something i really enjoy or not "

Maybe meet them on their own, fem fem?

"My brain is melting

Agree with this, i still call myself bi curious after nearly three years swinging, because although we've met so many couples with a so called bi woman, they rarely want ff play, so I'm still waiting for enough experience to know if it's something i really enjoy or not

Maybe meet them on their own, fem fem?"

Most bi females won't meet bicurious women, but we only meet together anyway. It's something we'd like when meeting other couples. It's not a big thing for us really, just an observation on the amount that put bi but won't actually follow through.

SW London

"My brain is melting

Most bi females won't meet bicurious women, but we only meet together anyway. It's something we'd like when meeting other couples. It's not a big thing for us really, just an observation on the amount that put bi but won't actually follow through.

"

Really I think many would assume bi curious are doing it for their hubby. I would.

"My brain is melting

Lots of women label themselves bi for their OH's benefit"

Yes actually we have met bi females that don't like to touch or be touched by L...

can we just get a confused sexuality box so nobody has any clues

I want to be bi but only has sex with women confused, L would be straight, but loves sex with many women and some men confused

SW London

"My brain is melting

Yes actually we have met bi females that don't like to touch or be touched by L...

I want to be bi but only has sex with women confused, L would be straight, but loves sex with many women and some men confused "

I am confused ... are you a couple

"My brain is melting

I want to be bi but only has sex with women confused, L would be straight, but loves sex with many women and some men confused

I am confused ... are you a couple"

Yes I am a couple except on the forums where I am not. As I am not meeting male female or any combination except maybe socially sometimes for special people, I guess my sexuality in this profile is redundant

"My brain is melting

Really I think many would assume bi curious are doing it for their hubby. I would. "

As do many others, however I am still curious about it.

My partner is more into me fucking other men, he doesnt care about the FF thing.

The one good experience i had doesnt convince me i'm bi. It shows me i enjoyed playing with a woman, but i don't know if it was just her, or women in general

"The one good experience i had doesnt convince me i'm bi. It shows me i enjoyed playing with a woman, but i don't know if it was just her, or women in general "

So the logical label you would think is bi curious, until you have had a chance to try it enough to move to bisexual, BUT if that is true in all cases, then all the bi curious women should only meet bisexual or gay women... after all how can you decide from amature fumbling . .

life is hard... If only we could find a way of exceeding the labels permitted...

In my other persona as part of a couple who sometimes get naked with other strange people and have sex in large piles of limbs and appendages, we discovered this secret code called talking, if a bi male touches me in a sexual way, I simply look at him and say "not for me thanks", though it doesn't actually happen often as we have used our talking code beforehand and everyone kind of knows what can be touched etc. before our clothes evaporate.

By *ifilthyfuckersCouple  over a year ago

fylde/wyre/lancaster

Personally I dont like the bi curious or bisexual labels. I think of myself as bi playful, but the site doesn't allow this choice.

Its not about labels anyway, it's about honesty for us, ie guys having straight on their profile but messaging telling us theyre bi but dont want to put other off, thats not honest, or women saying theyre bi curious, but its for their husbands sake, and they have no intention of going near another woman, thats not honest,

This subjct is done to death virtually daily on here, nothing changes except for the user names going over the same old arguments others have got bored with.

"Personally I dont like the bi curious or bisexual labels. I think of myself as bi playful, but the site doesn't allow this choice.

Its not about labels anyway, it's about honesty for us, ie guys having straight on their profile but messaging telling us theyre bi but dont want to put other off, thats not honest, or women saying theyre bi curious, but its for their husbands sake, and they have no intention of going near another woman, thats not honest,

This subjct is done to death virtually daily on here, nothing changes except for the user names going over the same old arguments others have got bored with. "

You are right. It should be simple.

If you like cock OR pussy, then the appropriate label is Straight OR Gay.

If you like both then the label is one of the Bi's which indicates details to be discussed.

"Personally I dont like the bi curious or bisexual labels. I think of myself as bi playful, but the site doesn't allow this choice.

This subjct is done to death virtually daily on here, nothing changes except for the user names going over the same old arguments others have got bored with. "

So true. I can understand if it was people new to the forums, but it does seem to be the same old same old.

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

"I'd seriously pay £50 a month for a bi block button. What do you reckon Fab web coders? Can you sort please?"

I think you should make it clear you are bigots and biphobic on your profile page, that might make openly Bi people not message you?

IMHO.

Flames

"I'd seriously pay £50 a month for a bi block button. What do you reckon Fab web coders? Can you sort please?

I think you should make it clear you are bigots and biphobic on your profile page, that might make openly Bi people not message you?

IMHO.

Flames

"

Standard

SW London

"I'd seriously pay £50 a month for a bi block button. What do you reckon Fab web coders? Can you sort please?

IMHO.

Flames

Standard"

Damn it ... we seriously need to make a trip up to see all of you guys .....

Stockport

"

Damn it ... we seriously need to make a trip up to see all of you guys ....."

Similarly a trip down south for you

Flames

"

Flames "

I see what you did there.

We could make a disgustingly depraved bi video and link it here so the homophobes have something to get angry about

SW London

"

Flames

I see what you did there.

We could make a disgustingly depraved bi video and link it here so the homophobes have something to get angry about "

We'll have to have a weekend away for meet halfway .... of course, my OH is blissfully unaware of all of this ... as he is snoozing full of cold ... but we really must sort something.

Stockport

" have to have a weekend away for meet halfway .... of course, my OH is blissfully unaware of all of this ... as he is snoozing full of cold ... but we really must sort something. "

Is Birminghamish half way enough?

As there are Bi nights in Chams I gather

But there are a few others (Glasshouse Sauna? Or green or something...)

But we just need to get baby born and good for being left over night with a grand parent...

Hehe

Flames

" have to have a weekend away for meet halfway .... of course, my OH is blissfully unaware of all of this ... as he is snoozing full of cold ... but we really must sort something.

Is Birminghamish half way enough?

As there are Bi nights in Chams I gather

But there are a few others (Glasshouse Sauna? Or green or something...)

But we just need to get baby born and good for being left over night with a grand parent...

Hehe

Flames "

Same here tbh. Baby due in Jan then we're good to go. Chams is in the Mids. It's on our ticklist of places to visit.

Check my veris , no bi lies here. Bi and love it

By *eanus 2000Man  over a year ago

Marlborough

Well said I'm bi and have the _iew sex should be fun regardless of what label people put on you. Does it really matter who does what to who so long as everyone is happy about what's going on?

» Add a new message to this topic