FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hot Wife Situation

Hot Wife Situation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erts NN OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Ok so both my wife and I are new to this and still slowly getting into scene. I really like the idea of the hot wife play but with limitations especially in the first time and hoping at some point we will carry this out.

My question is how do you actually cross the line in this and also in general with all other aspects of the scene?, with no regrets...SINGLE MEN PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. This won't happen for a long period of time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd like to help out

By *rong n WrongerCouple  over a year ago

Naughty Town

We've found 99% of single guys to be awesome. If u put boundaries in place they stick to them. U obviously get the odd idiot but that's life. Go to a club or a social and chat. You'll soon sort the wheat from the chaff!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't dictate who replys on an open forum

Brighton - even Hove!

"You can't dictate who replys on an open forum "

I didn't think they were.....they said no single men to "apply" in whatever context that means.

"You can't dictate who replys on an open forum "

they can ask that their wishes are respected though. i'm sure they just mean they want advice and not to find somebody at this time.

"Ok so both my wife and I are new to this and still slowly getting into scene. I really like the idea of the hot wife play but with limitations especially in the first time and hoping at some point we will carry this out.

My question is how do you actually cross the line in this and also in general with all other aspects of the scene?, with no regrets...SINGLE MEN PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. This won't happen for a long period of time "

what way do you envisage this happening? there are all kinds of ways people will meet and play on here. you just set your own limits and find those willing to respect them.

We play in this scenario and we made sure we discussed rules and boundaries that we both were happy with before we started . For example while Mr likes me to sometimes play on my own - if it's a one on one then he doesn't want me meeting the same guy over and over and over

By *angria_girlukWoman  over a year ago

LUTON

"Ok so both my wife and I are new to this and still slowly getting into scene. I really like the idea of the hot wife play but with limitations especially in the first time and hoping at some point we will carry this out.

My question is how do you actually cross the line in this and also in general with all other aspects of the scene?, with no regrets...SINGLE MEN PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. This won't happen for a long period of time "

we did this with a friend the first time. Someone I fancied and who I knew fancied me. Hubby was excited and scared at the same time. We had a couple of threesomes of soft play before we (I) finally had a night of penetrative sex with the other guy.

"We play in this scenario and we made sure we discussed rules and boundaries that we both were happy with before we started . For example while Mr likes me to sometimes play on my own - if it's a one on one then he doesn't want me meeting the same guy over and over and over "

This is sound advice......when you do finally go down this route, find a guy guy who has verified experience of this type of play. Someone like myself.....but closer!

"I'd like to help out "

Priceless

You and your partner should be on the same page before inviting a third. I always meet with the couple together so that I understand what they want and to guage chemistry.

It's all about my enhancing their relationship and not disruption.

Best of luck.

J

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'd like to help out

Priceless "

With advice, of course, being the extra man in an ongoing 'hot wife' scenario but I guess some people jump to conclusions on no basis of fact. More fool them.

Had I been asked, I would have suggested some useful ideas the OP might have considered.

Which I agree....is 'priceless'.

By *kyhighstilettoCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Be absolutely clear about what you do and do not want to happen before you meet anyone,and communicate that to potential meets.that way,they are fully aware of boundaries before they even walk through the door,and they can decide if they want to turn up or not.

We also choose people with experience in the scenario we can verify,as far as possible.

Good luck

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

5 hours and no response from the OP. They are really bothered with the single men applies to their question.

By *otwifenhubbyCouple  over a year ago

Tay

Firstly, if you want a hotwife scenario, saying single guys do not reply is the polar opposite.....

Secondly have you actually read your profile back to yourself?

You want couples and NOTHING else yet your asking about hotwifing which is single guys fucking the shit out of your wife just cos she can......need to go back and think what you want my friend and not give mixed message

My question is how do you actually cross the line in this and also in general with all other aspects of the scene?, with no regrets...SINGLE MEN PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. This won't happen for a long period of time

Firstly, if you want a hotwife scenario, saying single guys do not reply is the polar opposite.....

You want couples and NOTHING else yet your asking about hotwifing which is single guys fucking the shit out of your wife just cos she can......need to go back and think what you want my friend and not give mixed message"

Profile now hidden!

You want couples and NOTHING else yet your asking about hotwifing which is single guys fucking the shit out of your wife just cos she can......need to go back and think what you want my friend and not give mixed message Profile now hidden! "

Bizarre

If that lucking ?? with out horny pussy I never empty my bolls lol

» Add a new message to this topic