FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Eyebrow threading

Eyebrow threading

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just seen a girl do her own on a tutorial.

She made it look very easy. Is it? Tips please xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Unless you've got really great coordination and pick things up quickly I wouldn't even attempt it!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get mine threaded and there is no way I would attempt to do it myself

By *lice_in_BlunderlandWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Nooo! Had mine done professionally. Once. Hurt like fook

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've just seen a girl do her own on a tutorial.

She made it look very easy. Is it? Tips please xxx "

My tip is practice, practice, practice. But it's much easier and less painful if you stretch the skin and that's impossible if you're doing yourself.

My second tip is NEVER get your upper lip threaded. Eye wateringly painful

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I'm a dab hand at epilating if you want me to have a go

My tip is practice, practice, practice. But it's much easier and less painful if you stretch the skin and that's impossible if you're doing yourself.

My second tip is NEVER get your upper lip threaded. Eye wateringly painful "

The thought of that is bringing tears to my eyes

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

My second tip is NEVER get your upper lip threaded. Eye wateringly painful "

I had my eyebrows done this week. The fact she has to position my fingers for me to make me pull the skin taut shows how klutzy I am and should never be trusted to do it myself. I also got my upper lip threaded for the first time. It made my eyes water but it didn't hurt that much.

"Nooo! Had mine done professionally. Once. Hurt like fook "

Absolutely.girl doing mine kept laughing cos I was giving out so much.mine tattooed now.best thing I ever done

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I had my eyebrows done this week. The fact she has to position my fingers for me to make me pull the skin taut shows how klutzy I am and should never be trusted to do it myself. I also got my upper lip threaded for the first time. It made my eyes water but it didn't hurt that much."

You are one tough cookie

By *lice_in_BlunderlandWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire

I had my eyebrows done this week. The fact she has to position my fingers for me to make me pull the skin taut shows how klutzy I am and should never be trusted to do it myself. I also got my upper lip threaded for the first time. It made my eyes water but it didn't hurt that much.

You are one tough cookie "

"Nooo! Had mine done professionally. Once. Hurt like fook

Absolutely.girl doing mine kept laughing cos I was giving out so much.mine tattooed now.best thing I ever done"

Me too! Then she just tidies up the edges for me when I go to get my eye lashes done

I have my eyebrows threaded every 2-3weeks. Once had top lip threaded once, never again!! I epilate my top lip xx

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

If you think upper lip hurts, try your jaw line

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Plucking hurts enough! No thanks- leave it to the pro's I think!

If we wanna compare pain try having your chest epilated!

I saw stars I swear!

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Every two weeks I have eyebrows, top lip and chin threading. I have had it done for 4 years now and I LOVE IT. My hair has gotten finer and not as visible. Nothing feels as good as a smooth face after threading. Even a good fucking. Lol. If you can handle it and have the time to preserve with it DO IT. Miss C. Xx

By *ellowbabesCouple  over a year ago

newport/cwmbran

I had have my eyebrow chin neck done ..first time it hurt but women take 10 mins do all..did try waxing my neck chin myself but couldn't see all.so I have it done every few weeks less painful but nice when done

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Ouch

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch ......................

Id love to thread my own brows. It takes all my effort to not fuck em up with tweezers.

Gran Canaria

[Removed by poster at 29/11/16 13:39:08]

Gran Canaria

"I had have my eyebrow chin neck done ..first time it hurt but women take 10 mins do all..did try waxing my neck chin myself but couldn't see all.so I have it done every few weeks less painful but nice when done"

agree

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

I wouldn't try myself

Eyebrows and lip threaded at salon along with a foof wax

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Its when they put the thread in their teeth whilst threading.... urrghhh .....

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Its when they put the thread in their teeth whilst threading.... urrghhh ..... "

Flossing?

Gran Canaria

"Its when they put the thread in their teeth whilst threading.... urrghhh ..... "

My threading lady where I used to live uses her hands rather than the teeth method. It helps get the fine small hairs that are just popping out. The teeth way is just a 'sweep' and where my hair is finer and patchy it doesn't always get the whole lot. Not many threaders just use their hands. Miss C. Xx

B & M Bargains

"Every two weeks I have eyebrows, top lip and chin threading. I have had it done for 4 years now and I LOVE IT. My hair has gotten finer and not as visible. Nothing feels as good as a smooth face after threading. Even a good fucking. Lol. If you can handle it and have the time to preserve with it DO IT. Miss C. Xx "

See now I was going to get my jaw and upper lip done regularly, but every time I get it done I end up covered in spots so I gave up! Trying to use my IPL machine to get rid of it but the hair is just downy baby hair so it doesn't do anything

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

I can see a few surprised expressions already!

By *ilmissplumpyWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Waxing every day for me, no more threading malarky. Ouch ouch ouch instead of one rip roaring ouch

Gran Canaria

"Every two weeks I have eyebrows, top lip and chin threading. I have had it done for 4 years now and I LOVE IT. My hair has gotten finer and not as visible. Nothing feels as good as a smooth face after threading. Even a good fucking. Lol. If you can handle it and have the time to preserve with it DO IT. Miss C. Xx

See now I was going to get my jaw and upper lip done regularly, but every time I get it done I end up covered in spots so I gave up! Trying to use my IPL machine to get rid of it but the hair is just downy baby hair so it doesn't do anything "

I think if you were getting spots from threading the person doing it was gripping your skin rather than the hair. Sometimes that happens when they use their teeth to thread. I've recently moved and go to a different threader and yesterday as I was holding my eyebrow, which I NEVER do with my usual lady, my hand slipped and she caught my skin, made me bleed and now I have a spot just below my eyebrow. Miss C. Xx

B & M Bargains

"Every two weeks I have eyebrows, top lip and chin threading. I have had it done for 4 years now and I LOVE IT. My hair has gotten finer and not as visible. Nothing feels as good as a smooth face after threading. Even a good fucking. Lol. If you can handle it and have the time to preserve with it DO IT. Miss C. Xx

See now I was going to get my jaw and upper lip done regularly, but every time I get it done I end up covered in spots so I gave up! Trying to use my IPL machine to get rid of it but the hair is just downy baby hair so it doesn't do anything

I think if you were getting spots from threading the person doing it was gripping your skin rather than the hair. Sometimes that happens when they use their teeth to thread. I've recently moved and go to a different threader and yesterday as I was holding my eyebrow, which I NEVER do with my usual lady, my hand slipped and she caught my skin, made me bleed and now I have a spot just below my eyebrow. Miss C. Xx "

I'm not sure, seems like she knows what she is doing she just said I need to go more often, but then she will say that

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well mine needed doing rather desperately by last night. Some were several mm long.

Thread not here so I plucked for last nights trip to chams.

I'm going to give self threading a go since I've bought the cord. It might turn into a one time only thing though

» Add a new message to this topic