By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who's horny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe 67 % of the population of Coventry

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

ghost town .no pubs no clubs .no factories smallest shopping center .refugees and students all thats left of a once booming city.not even a football team .

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"ghost town .no pubs no clubs .no factories smallest shopping center .refugees and students all thats left of a once booming city.not even a football team . "

Is that Coventry or Birmingham?

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"ghost town .no pubs no clubs .no factories smallest shopping center .refugees and students all thats left of a once booming city.not even a football team .

Is that Coventry or Birmingham? "

Oooh!!

In fairness Brum was great yesterday, Selfridges, John Lewis and the German market made for a great day out.

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

"ghost town .no pubs no clubs .no factories smallest shopping center .refugees and students all thats left of a once booming city.not even a football team . "

It's not that bad.

"ghost town .no pubs no clubs .no factories smallest shopping center .refugees and students all thats left of a once booming city.not even a football team .

It's not that bad.

"

You would say that your from there ISH lol (Kat) xx

birmingham

It's not that bad.

"

so if you had friends visit you from say manchester where would you take them for nice meal and quaility night life in coventry on a tuesdat night ?

It's not that bad.

so if you had friends visit you from say manchester where would you take them for nice meal and quaility night life in coventry on a tuesdat night ?"

A night in is better than a night out there

The shit football team was replaced long ago by a top rate rugby team

birmingham

The shit football team was replaced long ago by a top rate rugby team "

sorry didnt know coventry had a top rugby team.but was on about the fact that there is nothing for a night out in coventry

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

There is a "nice" new warehouse unit going up on the old Jaguar factory in Browns Lane! A good many jobs working for Amazon apparently! Just the target employer for an area full of formerly skilled workforce and hopefully for the new occupants of the site, Amazon, far more staff and vehicle movements than Jaguar could physically manage and the exact reason why thy moved out!!! Sadly, the councillors have swallowed the "more jobs" bait but conveniently forgot the poor logistics of the area!

birmingham

"There is a "nice" new warehouse unit going up on the old Jaguar factory in Browns Lane! A good many jobs working for Amazon apparently! Just the target employer for an area full of formerly skilled workforce and hopefully for the new occupants of the site, Amazon, far more staff and vehicle movements than Jaguar could physically manage and the exact reason why thy moved out!!! Sadly, the councillors have swallowed the "more jobs" bait but conveniently forgot the poor logistics of the area!"
nice to see that new ventures are starting .and without doubt there where many skilled engineers car workers plane makers .armoured fighting cars .tele comunications ect but sadly that was years ago .large areas are third world and should get aid from united nations .

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the point at which harmless intercity banter starts to look like an unpleasant chip on the shoulder.

USwitch Place to Live 2015

Coventry 28th

Brum - 35th

Totally Money Survey 2016

Coventry 14th

Brum 46th

2015 Good Growth for Cities Index

Coventry 10th

(Brum ranked the 7th worst in the country )

birmingham

"USwitch Place to Live 2015

Coventry 28th

Brum - 35th

Totally Money Survey 2016

Coventry 14th

Brum 46th

2015 Good Growth for Cities Index

Coventry 10th

(Brum ranked the 7th worst in the country )"

that survay was done by out of work road sweepers from coventry cos no one swept it for years .does that female still ride horses naked .?

"does that female still ride horses naked .?"

Yes and she looks quite sexy in the Herbert Gallery

birmingham

wow carnt believe it we been invited to a night out in coventry by the lord mayor .to moz from 7 till when ever so we said ok and will have a look at the city after dark .and will tell you wonderful fabbers about it

"And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the point at which harmless intercity banter starts to look like an unpleasant chip on the shoulder."

I`m not connected directly to Coventry so no chip on my shoulder as such!

This will be the end of my comments on the subject.

We don't go into the city too often but I usually like what I see.

birmingham

"We don't go into the city too often but I usually like what I see."
we really going over 2 moz on the train for a walk round and a drink and some food .our comments on here are only banter .but only 15 mins on train so see you all there eh?

I left Coventry 12 years ago, and often get homesick, but when I do in home, it's getting less and less recognisable, and now the speedway stadium is soon to be gone too apparently?

Mr R

By *c1969Man  over a year ago

Coventry

Is that Coventry or Birmingham?

Oooh!!

Wow your stunning lady

In fairness Brum was great yesterday, Selfridges, John Lewis and the German market made for a great day out. "

By *picyrodMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

eclipse amnesia lol back in the day

birmingham

well we got sorted train in family member gona pick us up at station drive us round guided tour [ha ha]then drop us back into city center .have a few drinks and get food .short walk back to station .

The speedway's a good night out - be a shame if they lose the stadium.

coventry..ish

It's not that bad.

You would say that your from there ISH lol (Kat) xx"

I'm from just up the road from there.Its just a bit of a concrete jungle....I can feel a song coming on.

coventry..ish

"We don't go into the city too often but I usually like what I see.we really going over 2 moz on the train for a walk round and a drink and some food .our comments on here are only banter .but only 15 mins on train so see you all there eh?"
just read this,damn I missed you

It's not that bad.

I'm from just up the road from there.Its just a bit of a concrete jungle....I can feel a song coming on. "

. Ah ok I'm no Alicia Keys xx

coventry..ish

It's not that bad.

I'm from just up the road from there.Its just a bit of a concrete jungle....I can feel a song coming on. . Ah ok I'm no Alicia Keys xx"

confused now lol

It's not that bad.

I'm from just up the road from there.Its just a bit of a concrete jungle....I can feel a song coming on. . Ah ok I'm no Alicia Keys xx confused now lol"

. Why? xx

"The speedway's a good night out - be a shame if they lose the stadium."

In the local paper - speedway surface and floodlights taken down!

birmingham

well as we posted we went to coventry for a look [we have family that live there] but never had night out there .got off train and walked out to get lift from family member [who was taking us a drive round first]what met us was a lovely grass and paved area .all recently finished walkways well lite up [time 6 30ish]going home traffic rows of taxis new high rise construction going on .we got in our lift car and started our tour on to a ring road just a few hundred yards from station .traffic flowed much easier that in brum at the same time of night.not shure what way we went but but the first view from the station soon became a stark not very well cared for area .continued past a halfords to a series of e.u car washes and fast food chicken burgers ect take away over a bridge [old cautaulds factory]down a road that gets you to m6 if you go all the way .lots of boarded up shop fronts and never seen so many barber shops all with in fifty yards of each other .must have seen street cleaners but was litter every where .we had travelled a couple miles down a main road only 1 club open [old working mans type]drove round a little and had got the picture .any where the university buildings where was well kept .well lite ect a street away could be in a chanty town.run out of time will finish our roving report later ha ha.

» Add a new message to this topic