FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Body type

Body type

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uddiesforus OP   Couple  over a year ago

East Yorks

While at a club this weekend it was very clear there are many body types which is fine but one thing stood out!!!

No matter the 6pack or wobbly bits if your mind does not work with your mouth then no one is going to want to bother with you and this is what I saw lads who clearly work hard in the gym could not chat to anyone and thought it was just going to happen like magic, then there's my shape been there had a 6pack and it's now been d*unk lol these guys was chatting and getting invites and all was good but don't get me wrong it was notdown to body types it was down to making effort that mattered and I don't mean just do you fancy a room! But putting yourself out there clearly puts you in a better place,,,,,, just saying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So looks don't matter to couples

By *ink and inkedCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Looks matter to us but so does personality

There is a big difference to meeting from fab to meeting at a club

Obv everyone has their 'type' and when you are messaged on fab or looking you first and foremost look for the physical attraction

Sometimes we have played at a club with someone we wouldn't have met from their fab profile not because they aren't attractive just wouldn't have necessarily been what we would have thought to be our perfect type. In fact were amazing meets !

A sexy personality can't always be seen by text

I get the impression people say this to make themselves feel better.

FAB is driven heavily by looks.

Better looking men get more sexual interest.

No, looks will never overcome a nonexistent personality or an inability to engage with other people.

But I am not going to pretend for a second that my sheer laziness when using this site isnt aided by the fact that looks have determined the level of interest I receive.

Because they were intimidated by 6packs

Ok we are going to be controversial here.

Looks become less of an issue once you go past the age of 40.

I think that as you get to middle age your tastes change, and you have a level of maturity that you don't have in your 20's and early 30's

We for one have noticed that the people we connect with are a lot different to the sort of people we would have done 15-20 years...

I know hubby would love to have a six pack and look like a Greek Adonis, but the reality is with a business to run, a full time job, children aged 6 and 8 who seem to have clubs and activities every night of the week it is never going to happen. However just because we are not gym goers and don't have the bodies like Olympian athletes we don't think we are unattractive

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Ok we are going to be controversial here.

I think that as you get to middle age your tastes change, and you have a level of maturity that you don't have in your 20's and early 30's

We for one have noticed that the people we connect with are a lot different to the sort of people we would have done 15-20 years...

I know hubby would love to have a six pack and look like a Greek Adonis, but the reality is with a business to run, a full time job, children aged 6 and 8 who seem to have clubs and activities every night of the week it is never going to happen. However just because we are not gym goers and don't have the bodies like Olympian athletes we don't think we are unattractive"

You both look just fine; infact, more than just fine

Personality is important but so is body type and looks; oh, and personal hygiene. The number of times I have met someone I liked otherwise but the BO was too much to overcome; I don't wanna f**k a curry-house

"Ok we are going to be controversial here.

I know hubby would love to have a six pack and look like a Greek Adonis, but the reality is with a business to run, a full time job, children aged 6 and 8 who seem to have clubs and activities every night of the week it is never going to happen. However just because we are not gym goers and don't have the bodies like Olympian athletes we don't think we are unattractive

You both look just fine; infact, more than just fine

Personality is important but so is body type and looks; oh, and personal hygiene. The number of times I have met someone I liked otherwise but the BO was too much to overcome; I don't wanna f**k a curry-house "

Thanks very much xxx you don't look to shabby yourself xx

» Add a new message to this topic