FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First message

First message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What works well for a first message?

Obviously reading the full profile is a given, but would a short introduction to oneself will be appropriate, or just a quick 'Hi'?

Thank you for your input.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would delete a "hi" message .. If someone can't be bothered to put effort in then why should I be bothered to reply

"I would delete a "hi" message .. If someone can't be bothered to put effort in then why should I be bothered to reply "

What sort of effort are you expecting ??

Attach a face photo, if someone likes the look of you they will reply

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

If you want to just send a 'Hi' message you had better make sure your profile is interesting and alluring.

As most people look at the profile first.

Unfortunately most of my 'Hi' messages are sent from blank profiles so they are just ignored.

"I would delete a "hi" message .. If someone can't be bothered to put effort in then why should I be bothered to reply

What sort of effort are you expecting ??"

something to grab my attention, and show they have read profile. by sending one word shows they haven't.. plus it's dull dull dull

I avoid sending 'hi' messages where possible and try to focus on something specific in a woman's profile and go from there. What i do struggle with though is trying to make sure that i sound polite and interested without coming across as lame. I certainly don't want to go down the route of 'suck this dick bitch' which many men seem to think is acceptable.

And if you're not prepared to put effort in then don't expect to be rewarded.

"I would delete a "hi" message .. If someone can't be bothered to put effort in then why should I be bothered to reply

something to grab my attention, and show they have read profile. by sending one word shows they haven't.. plus it's dull dull dull "

I think we are on the same wavelength

something to grab my attention, and show they have read profile. by sending one word shows they haven't.. plus it's dull dull dull

I think we are on the same wavelength "

Clever

I think we are on the same wavelength

Clever "

something to grab my attention, and show they have read profile. by sending one word shows they haven't.. plus it's dull dull dull "

This!!

Start a conversation, make it interesting. 'Hi, how are you' is dull and 'nice tits' is getting deleted too. If it's a couples profile, address them both - it's amazing how many guys don't!!

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

You wanna suck my cock/take my heavy load/drain me/empty my balls really don't do it for me? Read my prof and make me laugh and you've got my attention

Just copy and paste this and send with a face pic.

I looked at your profile and think we would be a match. Please look at my profile and face pic and

If I have piqued your interest. Let's chat and possibly meet. If not please enjoy your day or night.

If they liked your pic they will answer. If not they won't

Good luck

"You wanna suck my cock/take my heavy load/drain me/empty my balls really don't do it for me? Read my prof and make me laugh and you've got my attention "

It is difficult to disagree with such basic and sensible wisdom.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

The 'how are you?' messages are very closed off as far as conversation starters go.

'fine thanks. You?'

'yeah fine thanks'

Pitch some open ended questions about their profile or their pics or commenting on a forum thread they replied to. Try and avoid suggesting that they should message you back. They either will or they won't.

we will usually just delete a 'hi how are you' message.

Much prefer to read something interesting about the people who send the message.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Also - don't assume you're talking to the female of a couple. The number of guys who've messaged our profile thinking they're talking to Steph when really it's Rob who manages the account is amazing.

It's a numbers game. If you make your profile good enough you will get a response. Likely hood is that if they don't like your profile they will blank your message whether it's interesting or not.

We always say the most important 3 words on swinging sites are: profile, profile, profile.

Read the profile you are interested in meeting, read it again and then write specifically to that profile.

Never 'hi' or 'how are you', it's brain-numbing to the recipients.

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Hi im hung like a horse,when we doing a gh meet

Lots of everyday day conversations are started with Hi-How are you.....So why is it so frowned upon on here?

"Lots of everyday day conversations are started with Hi-How are you.....So why is it so frowned upon on here?"

Many people are of the opinion that just because messages are transmitted electronically, that they're delivered and read instantly. This applies to e-mails and text messages as well.

When you're sending a message it's not a face-to-face or telephone conversation, so why treat it like one.

I don't get nearly as many messages as the single women on here, but if I get a 'Hi' and nothing else, I don't even bother looking at their profile - I just hit delete.

It's boring, dull and unimaginative and clearly shows that they haven't bothered to read even one line of my profile.

As has been said so many times before on these profiles, there are some users who get inundated with messages/ The more successful ones, are going to be those that stand out

'Hi' doesn't

"Lots of everyday day conversations are started with Hi-How are you.....So why is it so frowned upon on here?

Many people are of the opinion that just because messages are transmitted electronically, that they're delivered and read instantly. This applies to e-mails and text messages as well.

When you're sending a message it's not a face-to-face or telephone conversation, so why treat it like one.

I don't get nearly as many messages as the single women on here, but if I get a 'Hi' and nothing else, I don't even bother looking at their profile - I just hit delete.

It's boring, dull and unimaginative and clearly shows that they haven't bothered to read even one line of my profile.

As has been said so many times before on these profiles, there are some users who get inundated with messages/ The more successful ones, are going to be those that stand out

'Hi' doesn't"

A short hello followed by a question. Something to reply to.

Plus of course a pic. A clean pic

By *rimo4uMan  over a year ago

north kensington w10

"What works well for a first message?

Obviously reading the full profile is a given, but would a short introduction to oneself will be appropriate, or just a quick 'Hi'?

Thank you for your input.

"

In my experience of about a year now there is no such thing as an ideal first message, but yes It's hard to stay positive sometimes after a long time with nothing coming back.

"A short hello followed by a question. Something to reply to.

Plus of course a pic. A clean pic"

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Anything that doesn't fill up the first line gets automatically deleted. Short question gets deleted. Something that makes me giggle in that first line would get me to check out the profile, and if that's good, I'd read the message fully. If that gives me a bit of personality and makes me laugh further I'd think about getting back to the messager.

Face pics would pique my interest too.

How would you normally introduce yourself ? Surely you know normal social etiquette ?

Would you approach a couple or girl in a public place and say : nice tits wanna fuck ?

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"Anything that doesn't fill up the first line gets automatically deleted. Short question gets deleted. Something that makes me giggle in that first line would get me to check out the profile, and if that's good, I'd read the message fully. If that gives me a bit of personality and makes me laugh further I'd think about getting back to the messager.

Face pics would pique my interest too. "

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"What works well for a first message?

Thank you for your input."

You can't have a generic message you send to everybody.

You have to tailor the message to the persons profile. Show in your message you have read the profile.

Everyone is different. No matter what you type in your message some will like it and some will not like it.

» Add a new message to this topic