FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What am I doing wrong ???

What am I doing wrong ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on fab for over a year now.

I first joined as a couple but unfortunately have now gone our separate ways.

As a couple we had a meet every weekend with out fail!

But now I'm on my tod I can barley get a conversation!

I don't like having my pictures so the whole world can see them but I feel this maybe what is letting me down?!?!?

I also haven't wrote much on my profile as I'd rather talk to you and get to know you that way! We did it on my last profile and it worked but then again I had boobies on my side

Some of you may recognise my name/ profile if you do please say why I didn't get a response!

Serious awnswers please guys

Thanks

J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have no photos and no profile!

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Not exactly setting out your stall for potential chatters or meeters are you.... nothing to casually browse at or to read....

"I've been on fab for over a year now.

I don't like having my pictures so the whole world can see them but I feel this maybe what is letting me down?!?!?

I also haven't wrote much on my profile as I'd rather talk to you and get to know you that way! We did it on my last profile and it worked but then again I had boobies on my side

Some of you may recognise my name/ profile if you do please say why I didn't get a response!

Thanks

J"

I think you have answered your own question

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Thanks

J"

If you read your points back, you'll see where you are.

By *lutandMasterCouple  over a year ago

Burslem

Think about how you dealt with your inbox as a couple. Would you have replied to a message coming from a profile like yours?

People tend to look at your profile before they will open a message from you.

It's likely that they'll take one look at yours, see the lack of effort and delete your message without reading it.

As for any visitors to your profile, well, here's the thing....

Most women and couples are far too busy with dealing with messages they receive to really have the time to go looking around.

Those that can and do aren't going to go out of their way to ask you things that you really should be putting on your profile - especially because the next profile they look at will likely have had more effort put into it.

Effort in = rewards out

And consider this, your forum post is considerably longer than your profile

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

OP Why would a "girl" send you her snapchat name when she hadn't seen any photos of you or read anything about you?

Sally

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Have you messaged any of the couples you met before and asked them to verify you ?

Sally

Add pics. They don't have to be your face

Thanks

J"

write

a

and

add

some

pics! (not cock pics though!)

you are here, along with 100's of other single men so you need to use your profile as your shop window...

atm it looks like your shop has been looted and that's not good, OP...not good at all...

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

You have answered most of your questions yourself

Remember, for every lady there are 20 or more men. You need to stand out. You are highly unlikely to get any meets with no photo and effectively no profile. Think of your profile as your shop window. What can you offer ladies?

If you were previously part of a couple, why not ask people you met to verify your single account? Once you have veris, and something of a profile, ladies might be inclined to chat.

"But now I'm on my tod I can barley get a conversation!"

Put yourself oat there and see what happens. If you're lucky, you won't have to wheat much longer.

Apologies if this is a corny response; there must be some cereal fuckers out there.

Haha ok yes I know where I'm going wrong but I can't see why it's that bad! A profile is a starting point! And I've seen women and men with similar accounts and a load of veris! Come talk to me find out who I am ? A bit of mystery is good in my books!

I'm a single father and I work I have zero time for myself! I don't get out much these days and I'm not really a 'selfie' kind of guy lol i will take your answer into account though! Thanks for the replys guys!

P.s girls/ women - tomato/ tomato

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Sorry but I check profiles before opening messages, and I would probably just delete a message from that profile. No info, no pic, not interested.

Candy

Luton

Sorry OP but if you can't see why your profile isn't good then you're not likely to achieve anythuming on Fab.

"Haha ok yes I know where I'm going wrong but I can't see why it's that bad! A profile is a starting point! And I've seen women and men with similar accounts and a load of veris! Come talk to me find out who I am ? A bit of mystery is good in my books!

I'm a single father and I work I have zero time for myself! I don't get out much these days and I'm not really a 'selfie' kind of guy lol i will take your answer into account though! Thanks for the replys guys!

P.s girls/ women - tomato/ tomato "

You can't see why a bit of "mystery" is bad? Then consign yourself to a bit of no interest.

"Haha ok yes I know where I'm going wrong but I can't see why it's that bad! A profile is a starting point! And I've seen women and men with similar accounts and a load of veris! Come talk to me find out who I am ? A bit of mystery is good in my books!

P.s girls/ women - tomato/ tomato "

why the hell should we?? its a boring profile with no veri's ...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I bet when you were on here as a couple, you'd both be hooting with laughter when a single guy with a profile like yours messaged you. If you can recall the type of profiles that made you both think the guy might be a possible, write one like that.

P.s girls/ women - tomato/ tomato

why the hell should we?? its a boring profile with no veri's ... "

also OP, why should we make any effort when you clearly aren't

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I can't see the reason why you aren't getting anyone interested in you

Clearly, you are an extraordinary guy, who puts other guys on FabS to shame. I would have thought that the women will be breaking down your door to be the first

Ok ok ok I get it jheeeeeze .. I really didn't think it was that much of a big deal! I will take your answers into consideration and will make changes .. doubt it will make a difference but I'll put some effort in and see how it goes

Serious answers please babes and to be honest I do put most of them to shame not to blow my own trumpet x

But clearly need photos and 'effort' haha

Who's up for a photo shoot ?

"Serious answers please babes and to be honest I do put most of them to shame not to blow my own trumpet x "

They were all serious. If you haven't quite twigged, you can review, or carry on your own way. Your choice. No skin off our noses.

Welcome to the harsh reality of being a single male on here! Good luck and a lot of patience is the order of the day

[Removed by poster at 13/12/16 15:58:30]

"Serious answers please babes and to be honest I do put most of them to shame not to blow my own trumpet x

They were all serious. If you haven't quite twigged, you can review, or carry on your own way. Your choice. No skin off our noses."

Was that message to you? And what did I write in my other post?

"Serious answers please babes and to be honest I do put most of them to shame not to blow my own trumpet x

They were all serious. If you haven't quite twigged, you can review, or carry on your own way. Your choice. No skin off our noses.

Was that message to you? And what did I write in my other post? "

I am sorry. I have no idea what you are saying.

"I can't see the reason why you aren't getting anyone interested in you

Clearly, you are an extraordinary guy, who puts other guys on FabS to shame. I would have thought that the women will be breaking down your door to be the first"

Serious answers please babes and to be honest I do put most of them to shame not to blow my own trumpet x

I am sorry. I have no idea what you are saying."

Meh

As a couple we get lots of messages from guys, so unless they have a picture on their profile and some intriguing information. I would just delete as do not think you are putting in any effort to entice us.

Add a body shot and some interesting information and you would be in with a much better chance.

S x

By *ummermagic2007TV/TS  over a year ago

St Helens

Too many timewasters & fakes & ppl obseased with verifications , not every1 wants go to parties social meets , coffee etc some just want a discreet hook up

I am sorry. I have no idea what you are saying.

Meh"

Communication is very important. Both on your posts and your profile. I don't think you will get very far without it unless you attend clubs and stuff.

I am not sure that this is your natural medium.

Women don't want to 'ask to find out more'. There are plenty of other guys out there that offer that information to read freely. They will choose those guys over you.

Women want to see some sort of picture showing vaguely what you or your body looks like. Again, there are plenty of guys who freely offer this to the women. Why do they need to come and ask to see you?

You will get out fab, precisely what you put in. So at the moment, you're getting exactly what you deserve...nothing. Change what you're doing or continue as you are, it's up to you to work it out.

Luton

OP both your profile and your attitude in this thread will win you no friends. You are coming across as entitled.

Sit back and take in what has been said, especially by the ladies. Then adk yourself what you have to offer, and write it down. Ladies are not going to ask that of you.

I get the picture .. thank you for your posts and time

I will take into consideration what has been said and will make changes as soon as I get a chance!

Thanks again

Luton

[Removed by poster at 15/12/16 13:55:45]

This is the whole point - if it appears you are prepared to make zero effort with a profile , we think you'll make zero effort in every other sense

Thanks

J"

Put it this way..when you were in a couple. We're you shagging/replying to every bloke?

» Add a new message to this topic