FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > People don't message back

People don't message back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I been on here a while now and you message people and they don't replay is it me or am I doing some think wrong I put pics up and that and I no am a big build but still feels like every one on here don't replay to any one can any one help with this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A no reply means they're not interested.

A lot of women will look at your pics and profile before reading your message so make sure you show yourself in the best light possible.

If we got a message from you mate we'd definitely message back

I don't reply to all, I don't have time x

Face pictures would help

can't tell you're a big build from your profile so it won't be that.

many women don't reply if there is nothing at all to interest them.

[Removed by poster at 13/12/16 16:55:57]

"Face pictures would help"
you can message me anytime

By *ittyskitchenWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

I have to say if I only receive brief message I delete. If it's longer but not for me I will send a 'thanks but no thanks'

Like another lady said I don't have time to reply to all

By *r_G_SPMan  over a year ago

Nice shoes

"If we got a message from you mate we'd definitely message back "

Would you message me haha

"If we got a message from you mate we'd definitely message back

Would you message me haha "

*****hijack thread alert****

By *weetandHungMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Im in the same position as you OP.

Keep plugging away and be respectful

Would you message me haha "

Yeah totally

Would u like to have a meet

"I been on here a while now and you message people and they don't replay is it me or am I doing some think wrong I put pics up and that and I no am a big build but still feels like every one on here don't replay to any one can any one help with this "

Must be you, other people get replies,so ask yourself what you're doing wrong or take the advice countless other guys have been given on the same subject.

By *r_G_SPMan  over a year ago

Nice shoes

Would you message me haha

Yeah totally "

You just got yourselves on my hotlist haha

You just need to take alittle time to read profile and write a message, 'I wanna fuck you' or 'nice tits' are never going to get you a reply. Just remember these arnt profiles they are people just like me and you be yourself

I delete if I'm not interested or if there's no pics or if it's crude

"I been on here a while now and you message people and they don't replay is it me or am I doing some think wrong I put pics up and that and I no am a big build but still feels like every one on here don't replay to any one can any one help with this "

Generally, people read the profile before replying.

After a while you just come to turns with it

we always reply to messages, however some are a no thanks

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't always reply if the person has made no effort in their message to me. If they can't be arsed then nor can I.

I don't get many replies, most of those are no and I'm never rude. I know I can't be everyone's cup of tea and that's fine but if the odds of getting a good reply are that poor it's a waste of time writing messages to everyone that I'd like to meet

What most men fail to grasp on here is that their profile is pretty important in attracting interest and possibly a reply. Many are just a sentence or 2 which say very little about the person and many have pretty poor or no pics. You guys need to sell yourselves, the common train of thought is if you cannot be bothered to make an effort then why should anyone else? To stand out in an inbox full of messages you need to stand out. Chances are, a couple of cock pics and a one sentence profile will not do it.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"What most men fail to grasp on here is that their profile is pretty important in attracting interest and possibly a reply. Many are just a sentence or 2 which say very little about the person and many have pretty poor or no pics. You guys need to sell yourselves, the common train of thought is if you cannot be bothered to make an effort then why should anyone else? To stand out in an inbox full of messages you need to stand out. Chances are, a couple of cock pics and a one sentence profile will not do it. "

While this is aimed at single guys, the same basic principles apply to all genders and demographics, the ladies and couples who struggle to find what they're seeking might be well served taking the same advice.

My top tips.

1. Lower your expectations, expect nothing then anything is a bonus.

2. If what you're doing isn't working change something.

3. Read tips 1 and 2.

We only ever message single men back if their asking a question, as long as its not do you want to meet? But we do read all sensible messages.

We never arrange to meet on here unless we have met before..

If we post a meet, it always says, say hi if your there at the end.

If we say we are going to be in a club, we will normally be there.

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"we always reply to messages, however some are a no thanks"

Same here, we always reply even if it,s a no thank you.

k

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Takes all of 5 seconds to type "Not for us sorry" it's common courtesy. However if someone hasn't read your profile and doesn't match your criteria then they don't deserve a reply.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

A well written message that interests us from someone who has read and understands our profile will always get a reply.

However messages like just Hi.. or how are you, or even worse, what are you looking for? etc. will always get deleted, as will anything written in txt spk.

Also any message that obviously shows that the sender has either not read or chosen to ignore our profile will be deleted without reply.

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"A well written message that interests us from someone who has read and understands our profile will always get a reply.

However messages like just Hi.. or how are you, or even worse, what are you looking for? etc. will always get deleted, as will anything written in txt spk.

Also any message that obviously

shows that the sender has either not read or chosen to ignore our profile will be deleted without reply."

Spot on

Make your profile interesting and as some body or face pics.

Not that you'd message us but we always look at the profile first. If there's no photos to interest us or the text doesn't say much we won't reply back.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

If someone sends me a message where he does not meet my stated requirements, he should not expect a reply. I am not here to give out 'charity-f**ks'. I never reply to junk mail

But I do not understand these people who do not reply to you, OP, when you have clearly met their stated requirements, even if to say to you, "no thanks"

Check out the FAQ's OP.

It very clearly states that a 'no reply' should be treated as a 'no thanks'

The FAQ's even explain that some users are so inundated with messages that they simply do not have the time to respond to all of their messages.

Put it this way, do you respond to all the junk mail that gets put through your letterbox?

How about all those spam e-mails?

Still No?

And why is that?

I think it's very rude people not replying back.you type out a carefully thought out message and sometimes you get nothing back. a polite no thank is better than no reply at all.

messages on here are like cold callers or flyers coming through the door…. You don’t respond to them if you’re not interested

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I think it's very rude people not replying back.you type out a carefully thought out message and sometimes you get nothing back. a polite no thank is better than no reply at all."
but a no reply means a no thanks.its even in the sites FAQ.

"I think it's very rude people not replying back.you type out a carefully thought out message and sometimes you get nothing back. a polite no thank is better than no reply at all."

To many keep coming back trying to keep the conversation going or attack with abuse easier to say nothing. Also replying affect future changes you make to your filters.

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I think it's very rude people not replying back.you type out a carefully thought out message and sometimes you get nothing back. a polite no thank is better than no reply at all.

To many keep coming back trying to keep the conversation going or attack with abuse easier to say nothing. Also replying affect future changes you make to your filters."

People are assuming the messages have been read someone may log on have a bulk of messages they have no way of getting through them all so do a bulk delete.

People need to stop taking it so personally there are many reasons why people may not reply.

Most of the messages I get simply say 'Hi, how are you?'

From a complete stranger, is that really deserving of a reply?

I always reply to thoughtful messages.

If you dont read there profile i understand but when i delete the message i get nasty abusive messages back x

Thanks for peeps replies. I never get abusive if it's no. I also can't stand time wasters but that's for another thread.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I did a bulk delete yesterday as theyre was a lot today I've just logged onto 43 new messages

Ive looked down and I don't even need to open the messages to know within those few lines they've not read my profile, so couldn't be arsed to consider what I may want from this site or a meet before messaging or that they have and they're just chancing it with "I know I'm not what your looking for BUT.... " type message.

Please tell me OP why these messages deserve a reply?

By *hoose meMan  over a year ago

Preston

I've been on both sides as I originally joined with my ex and we got hundreds of messages and it was a case of not having time to respond to them all.

Since we split I have noticed a big difference being a single man on here, most messages are deleted unread.

Best advise I can give is read profile and make sure you hit their criteria if you don't move on.

Also never suggest a meet on first message or get too personal.

Treat your first message like you would if you were chatting to someone in a pub or coffee shop for the first time and try to get to know the person or people as it takes more than physical appearance to make someone want to sleep with us. Much better to connect on more than one level.

At the bottom of every page of the fab website is a link to the FAQ's, but for the avoidance of all doubt, here is the particular FAQ relating to non-replies.

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

Our profile did say we don't reply to messages from single men. We just turned messages off from them now unless we have a meet posted.

If someone just says going to the same club probably see you there we will try and reply. Even if it just a smiley.

By *requent_FerryersCouple  over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

"we always reply to messages, however some are a no thanks"

Same with us.

We always try to be polite, but sometimes, just sometimes, someone annoys Polly so much she has to let her red-headed temperament get the better of her!!

Then it is a case of "TAKE COVER"!!

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

It's you.

"we always reply to messages, however some are a no thanks

Same with us.

We always try to be polite, but sometimes, just sometimes, someone annoys Polly so much she has to let her red-headed temperament get the better of her!!

Then it is a case of "TAKE COVER"!! "

exactly the same with us , most accept no for an answer, but some keep asking silly questions as to why you wont meet them , after a while you just have to be rude

» Add a new message to this topic