FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help?

Help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Someone pls look at my profile and tell me whats wrong with it lol. Ive got so much to offer but no one want to give me a chance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

How do we know what you've got to offer? Not everyone is psychic.

Hmmmm interesting point...you're right though

And on that note, I give up :')

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Someone pls look at my profile and tell me whats wrong with it lol. Ive got so much to offer but no one want to give me a chance "

Not much of a profile is it?

So what is it you actually have to offer?

"And on that note, I give up :')"

If at first you don't succeed... give up and pretend you never tried

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"And on that note, I give up :')"

The lack of attention span.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

OP, Forum search "profile".

Read all 35 threads.

For every piece of genuine advice you see, ask yourself "could that apply to me"

When you've done that, rewrite (or not, potentially!) your profile. It should then be both attractive to some people, and reflective of your character and personality.

"A thick girl"

Like literally looool :')

Oh shiy, i never realised people would take 'thick girl' in the worst context LOL. When i say thick, i mean CURVY

Apart from the thick bit I think your profile is fine.

Although u limit yourself with just women.. what about couples too?

:') you guys are actually class for trying to help me out. Im slightly a lost cause atm. But you lot are right...i dont really explain what i offer, but loads of people have less on their profiles

Im like a 1 girl kinda guy, so im not really into couples if im honest

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

":') you guys are actually class for trying to help me out. Im slightly a lost cause atm. But you lot are right...i dont really explain what i offer, but loads of people have less on their profiles"

And they probably don't get meets either

":') you guys are actually class for trying to help me out. Im slightly a lost cause atm. But you lot are right...i dont really explain what i offer, but loads of people have less on their profiles"

In all honesty, why should anyone help you out?

It seems you cannot be bothered to help yourself by reading all the advice readily available in this Forum.

The search doesn't take much effort. In fact, it would take less time than moaning on here.

Do yourself a favour and help yourself.

Exactly, why should anyone help me? (Even though you're helping me now). Its quite simple love, i made a thread to moan because i can? I dont see whats wrong with getting practical advice from my fellow fabbers? Correct me if im wrong

The practical advice is already there.

Instead of moaning, why not just go and get it yourself?

"Exactly, why should anyone help me? (Even though you're helping me now). Its quite simple love, i made a thread to moan because i can? I dont see whats wrong with getting practical advice from my fellow fabbers? Correct me if im wrong"

I'm with you on this one. You wanted help specifically given for your profile. Not someone else's.

"Exactly, why should anyone help me? (Even though you're helping me now). Its quite simple love, i made a thread to moan because i can? I dont see whats wrong with getting practical advice from my fellow fabbers? Correct me if im wrong"

If your profile reflects you then leave it as it is. You will then get the results you deserve.

Thats a well interesting and true point, i attract what i deserve & im glad the original banshee understands :'). You guys have been sensational. Thanks for the advice and have yourselves a good day

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Exactly, why should anyone help me? (Even though you're helping me now). Its quite simple love, i made a thread to moan because i can? I dont see whats wrong with getting practical advice from my fellow fabbers? Correct me if im wrong

I'm with you on this one. You wanted help specifically given for your profile. Not someone else's. "

Because, he can follow the generic advice first.

I would have given advice too, but after reading the tone of his reply to that poster, I wouldn't bother.

MrB

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

No one will realise by thick you mean curvy. Everyone assumes thick means stupid.

Also how do women know they are like minded if you haven't said what you like.

Sally

""A thick girl" "

that's the bit that should out to me too

Have you look at your own profile, why would you answer it ???

Then ask yourself why others would, what is it saying about you that stand out from all the 100's of other men that could make you appeal to people and respond anything some sort of starting point.

Thing is, moaning on here never gets the type of attention wanted.

Contrary to popular belief, im not here to get attention loool. Im here for genuine people who have some spare advice. If you dont like they way I come across then why bother replying. Makes no sense

Like am I not entitled to chose which advise i wanna take lol. C'mon guys. But anyway enjoy your day people & happy fabbing

There is a big difference between replying and commenting.

If it is a public forum people comment.

If people replied it would be to the original poster.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Like am I not entitled to chose which advise i wanna take lol. C'mon guys. But anyway enjoy your day people & happy fabbing"

Nobody knows who you are replying to. Hit the reply + quote button.

"Like am I not entitled to chose which advise i wanna take lol. C'mon guys. But anyway enjoy your day people & happy fabbing

Nobody knows who you are replying to. Hit the reply + quote button."

i think its too late for that but congratulations, you're the 1st person ive quoted lol. Thanks

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Contrary to popular belief, im not here to get attention loool. Im here for genuine people who have some spare advice. If you dont like they way I come across then why bother replying. Makes no sense"

It isn't only your profile that attracts people it's the way you conduct yourself on the forum too.

I would say describe yourself and what you can offer. Then describe what you would like to achieve.

Often joining in the forums in a light hearted way can lead to friendship and meets as can going to socials.

A word of advice meant to be helpful. If you aren't prepared to change what you are doing the results you get won't change either.

Good luck.

""A thick girl" "

This!

Do you mean you like a girl who is not very intelligent, to say thick is just so rude....XXX

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Oh my... You asked for advice then take umbridge with posters who offered advice, as none know you personally folk can only offer you generic advice so reading the other advice threads is good advice..

I've often said ...if someone cannot construct a lucid and well thought out profile by themselves listing a bit about themselves, a bit about what they like and what they're looking for chances are the help folk can offer isn't going to work.

My triple H formula.

1. Honesty

2. Humour.

3. Hung like a horse.*.

* this isn't vital the other two are.

What exactly is it that you are offering ? I had to ask because your profile says very little.

We see a lot of this on here.

People asking for advice, being given some, then just not taking any.

We always wonder why they ask.

""A thick girl"

This!

Do you mean you like a girl who is not very intelligent, to say thick is just so rude....XXX"

Just to clarify, when i say 'thick' im talking about ladies such as yourself who have the body type of my preference. Quite naive of me to not realise that people can take offence to this description. Im slim so i like the opposite to me

"Oh my... You asked for advice then take umbridge with posters who offered advice, as none know you personally folk can only offer you generic advice so reading the other advice threads is good advice..

I've often said ...if someone cannot construct a lucid and well thought out profile by themselves listing a bit about themselves, a bit about what they like and what they're looking for chances are the help folk can offer isn't going to work.

My triple H formula.

1. Honesty

2. Humour.

3. Hung like a horse.*.

* this isn't vital the other two are."

Mate, what you said makes perfect sense. Thank you

"Contrary to popular belief, im not here to get attention loool. Im here for genuine people who have some spare advice. If you dont like they way I come across then why bother replying. Makes no sense

It isn't only your profile that attracts people it's the way you conduct yourself on the forum too.

I would say describe yourself and what you can offer. Then describe what you would like to achieve.

Often joining in the forums in a light hearted way can lead to friendship and meets as can going to socials.

A word of advice meant to be helpful. If you aren't prepared to change what you are doing the results you get won't change either.

Good luck."

Thank you darling!

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Contrary to popular belief, im not here to get attention loool. Im here for genuine people who have some spare advice. If you dont like they way I come across then why bother replying. Makes no sense

Good luck.

Thank you darling!"

Your profile is as it was. So was any of the advice useful, or are you just leaving it be?

Good luck.

Thank you darling!

Your profile is as it was. So was any of the advice useful, or are you just leaving it be?"

Ive had quite a busy morning you see, had to go see my little cousins nativity play , bless him. But rest assured i will apply your advice when ive got the time

"Someone pls look at my profile and tell me whats wrong with it lol. Ive got so much to offer but no one want to give me a chance "

Your profile is a total of four sentences.

One says that you are looking for thick girls. (See above).

One says that you are straight, which is redundant. If you don't want contact from men you can set up your account preferences accordingly.

That leaves two sentences. Is that enough to express your personality and to set you above the competition? Will your target audience be tempted into conversation with you or will they move on to someone else?

I think we've established you need to find a less confusing way to describe the body types you like.

It's unlikely you'll get a reply and chance to explain so why hinder your chances?

» Add a new message to this topic