FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > queer eye for the straight guy

queer eye for the straight guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxes OP   Man  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

someone please expane to be why and what reason do guys who are clearly gay (probably unsure or pretending to be bi) get off from attempting and failing massivly to turn a straight guy queer?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"someone please expane to be why and what reason do guys who are clearly gay (probably unsure or pretending to be bi) get off from attempting and failing massivly to turn a straight guy queer? "

I've heard everyone is gay....they just haven't met the right one yet.

I, for one, have not.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

A lot of people, het and hom like a challenge...

What you can't have or get is often desired..

Forbidden fruit..

Don't you like a chase? J

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How are they doing that?

By *r Stagger LeeMan  over a year ago

torquay

if that is the case probably the same reason others whether straight or bi pester member who they fit nothing they are looking for, because they thing they are still in with a chance.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

virgin ass

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

OP I see from your profile update 6/5/16 you are "officially dom/sub". Are there exams to pass or is it more like a driving test?

Sally

Just block men, simples

"someone please expane to be why and what reason do guys who are clearly gay (probably unsure or pretending to be bi) get off from attempting and failing massivly to turn a straight guy queer? "

Ego?

By *irty-milfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Years ago a friend of mine in the police told me about an infamous gay guy in the city who used to proposition straight guys in the street.

Every weekend he would hang around outside bars and offer blow jobs to any d*unk straight guys he fancied.

And every weekend he was beaten up.

This went on for years and no matter how bad the beating he was back the next weekend trying again.

The police thought it was hilarious. To be honest I am not sure whether I admired the guy for his perseverance or despised him for his delusions.

I am always reminded of this person when I see the large numbers gay guys desperate for some action with straight guys on fab.

Mate as one of the few openly gay men on this site I'll answer your question honestly.

As 90% of the messages sent to me have "straight" on their profile text maybe us gay or bi boys are confused lol

If I message or wink at a "straight guy I'm just trying to chance my arm. I'm not trying to turn you gay just Suck your Cock !!!!

edinburgh

My guess is that many guys are pretending to be straight and many gay guys pretend to believe them.

Fancy a BJ, OP?

Many gay/bi guys don't admit to their sexuality on here, so it's probably a case of "if you don't ask you won't know". If it bothers you just block single males.

"Years ago a friend of mine in the police told me about an infamous gay guy in the city who used to proposition straight guys in the street.

Every weekend he would hang around outside bars and offer blow jobs to any d*unk straight guys he fancied.

This went on for years and no matter how bad the beating he was back the next weekend trying again.

The police thought it was hilarious. To be honest I am not sure whether I admired the guy for his perseverance or despised him for his delusions.

I am always reminded of this person when I see the large numbers gay guys desperate for some action with straight guys on fab."

Oh my goodness What a Sweeping Generalisation.

As a gay man I can tell you that 90% of the so called "straight" men I get messages from are desperate for sex with a man.

As for the gay man who you describe with such detail.

There are sex pests in all gender.

In my small town there is a straight guy always chatting up pestering girls. One night some guys decided to beat him up.

They did a good job too put him in hospital and now he has brain tumours.

This is a swingers site with filters so no one should be offended as they can easily filter messages from unwanted members.

To be honest I'm really offended by your post.

edinburgh

Then you are easily offended.

Your problem.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Not really sure what the OP is saying here and what evidence do you have to say 'these guys are failing massively?'

What evidence I have is that most of my visitors identify as straight and that is who I am attracted to..

Whether they are straight,fab or otherwise is another thread...Ax

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

I have the reverse every day guys that say there straight hitting on me ,strange world isn't it

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Not sure it is possible to turn a straight guy queer nor is it possible to turn a queer bloke straight but it's great fun trying..

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Low expectations

By *oderndaylivesCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"

As a gay man I can tell you that 90% of the so called "straight" men I get messages from are desperate for sex with a man.

In my small town there is a straight guy always chatting up pestering girls. One night some guys decided to beat him up.

This is a swingers site with filters so no one should be offended as they can easily filter messages from unwanted members.

"

it's a site where people pester people all the time, and people pretend to be what they are not.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

By the man who hasn't stopped men from messaging him

Only ever get looked at by gay/ts...even though my profile states my preference...seems to be quite usual on here.

"Only ever get looked at by gay/ts...even though my profile states my preference...seems to be quite usual on here."

Mate we can't tell you don't want us to look at you until we look at your profile lol

"someone please expane to be why and what reason do guys who are clearly gay (probably unsure or pretending to be bi) get off from attempting and failing massivly to turn a straight guy queer?

I, for one, have not."

Spaghetti is straight till it gets hot and wet

"someone please expane to be why and what reason do guys who are clearly gay (probably unsure or pretending to be bi) get off from attempting and failing massivly to turn a straight guy queer?

I, for one, have not.

Spaghetti is straight till it gets hot and wet "

Haha x

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS  over a year ago

london

I, for one, have not.

Spaghetti is straight till it gets hot and wet "

Health & Safety Executive: This is not an invitation to boil straight men.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I, for one, have not.

Spaghetti is straight till it gets hot and wet

Health & Safety Executive: This is not an invitation to boil straight men."

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Years ago a friend of mine in the police told me about an infamous gay guy in the city who used to proposition straight guys in the street.

I am always reminded of this person when I see the large numbers gay guys desperate for some action with straight guys on fab.

"

Hi hunni

Dont worry she makes it her mission in life to offend x

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I am always reminded of this person when I see the large numbers gay guys desperate for some action with straight guys on fab."

There are many desperate people on fab, couples included.

Durham

"Only ever get looked at by gay/ts...even though my profile states my preference...seems to be quite usual on here."

Do you ever look at girls who have no interest in you?

I fab girls pics because I admired their look or like their style, it doesn't mean I want to meet them.

If you thing someone is a pest just use the block button hunni.

Durham

There are many desperate people on fab, couples included. "

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

SW London

OP, how do you know someone is 'clearly gay'? I am worried about my partner as I feel he may be pretending to be bi ... for my sake

Durham

OP, how do you know someone is 'clearly gay'? I am worried about my partner as I feel he may be pretending to be bi ... for my sake "

Pmsl....if he does that for you he's definitely a keeper xx

Wa wa waaaaaa! ( supposed to sound lime a trumpet with a mute ) . Hit the nail on the head there lol

"Many gay/bi guys don't admit to their sexuality on here, so it's probably a case of "if you don't ask you won't know". If it bothers you just block single males."

I would imagine it's proberbly similar to the desperation shown by straight men who are determined to 'turn' lesbians.

It's disrespectful.

SW London

And men who make their partners 'bi' just to indulge their own fantasies about watching two women together .... and the women who do this

edinburgh

"And men who make their partners 'bi' just to indulge their own fantasies about watching two women together .... and the women who do this"

I forced my daughter to finish her Brussel sprouts on Christmas Day.

Is that the same kind of thing you mean?

SW London

"And men who make their partners 'bi' just to indulge their own fantasies about watching two women together .... and the women who do this

Is that the same kind of thing you mean?"

Yes, why would you do that?

edinburgh

"And men who make their partners 'bi' just to indulge their own fantasies about watching two women together .... and the women who do this

Yes, why would you do that? "

You are right. It was shameful.

All men are bastards.

SW London

Yes, why would you do that?

You are right. It was shameful.

All men are bastards. "

Sorry, don't follow your logic ..... most people actually love Brussels sprouts if they are cooked in the right way

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

Queer???

"Queer???"

"Not Straight"

Bristol

"Queer???

"Not Straight""

Ah got it..you mean bent?

Bristol

"Queer???

"Not Straight""

Ah got it..you mean bent?

"

Wait, are you saying they beat cancer into him!?

Anyway my take on it from experience and drinking in gay bars/clubs for years.

Vast majority of gay guys (or at least out and social ones) are bottom.

There's a shortage of tops/masc tops.

"

There's a shortage of tops/masc tops."

That's funny, because my versatile partner easily meets tops, but struggles to find bottoms at all.

SW London

We can find loads of tops too

"

That's funny, because my versatile partner easily meets tops, but struggles to find bottoms at all."

Send him to G.A.Y in any big city.

If he's got chest hair or big arms it's like being at the Baboon enclosure in maying season.

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

"

That's funny, because my versatile partner easily meets tops, but struggles to find bottoms at all."

Grass is always greener etc...It's the same whatever you're looking for, they probably mean they can't find the types they are looking for among those groups.

Wait, are you saying they beat cancer into him!?

There's a shortage of tops/masc tops."

Thx118 yes I am saying that !!!

The "straight man" was beaten badly for chatting up someones girlfriend. He's well known for being d*unk. I visited him in hospital as he has no family.

He has a hemangioma tumour caused by the trauma.

Hope that answer your question

Southend, Essex

Ego? "

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Only you can answer that

Southend, Essex

Ego? "

not at all, im just interested in what makes people tic. there was one thread written on this subject but the guy did not get an answer.

understanding modern Kinsley scale research, men are unlikley to change sexually so this is backed up by statistucle research. this also generally accepted in society. so knowing this then what poses somebody to try and fufill thus fantasy. That is the thing I don't understand.

Southend, Essex

Only you can answer that "

phone got fucked up when i lost internet connection lol

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"...

understanding modern Kinsley scale research, men are unlikley to change sexually so this is backed up by statistucle research.

..."

Are your certain that it isn't testicle research, as in, it is all b*ll*cks

Ego?

not at all, im just interested in what makes people tic. there was one thread written on this subject but the guy did not get an answer.

understanding modern Kinsley scale research, men are unlikley to change sexually so this is backed up by statistucle research. this also generally accepted in society. so knowing this then what poses somebody to try and fufill thus fantasy. That is the thing I don't understand."

Op

It's the same when I butt ugly guy messages a hot sexy women even though he has not a bats chance in hell he still does it.

Same difference.

Can I have a date mate xx

Just because a guy might let another suck him off does not make him anything really, there are lots to on here who visit glory holes to just get off but have no intrest in anything more.

They would not want to go out with another guy or have a relasionship with one it's just a means to make end the sucker get what he wants and the receiver gets his cock sucked end of!

It's like when you get a wink from a guy....you look at the profile and it's a gay/bi guy.

And the profile blurb says something like...love to fuck/suck straight guys....? WTF?

I'm guessing it's the same feeling you might get when you punch above your weight with your own preferences

I'm guessing it's the same feeling you might get when you punch above your weight with your own preferences "

??

I'm guessing it's the same feeling you might get when you punch above your weight with your own preferences

?? "

That was meant to be thumbs up lol

Southend, Essex

"...

understanding modern Kinsley scale research, men are unlikley to change sexually so this is backed up by statistucle research.

Are your certain that it isn't testicle research, as in, it is all b*ll*cks "

haha lol with all forms of research what we think we know now could be compleatly wrong. we invent ways to exchange things then reinvent things to expand exactly the same principle, just look at gardiness abd resilience reserch which is a fine example.

we do not know much of this area and society has a massive impact on how truthfull people are about their sexuality. forinstance in the UK there are more people who say they are unsure or refuse to mention their sexually than those who admut they are gay 2.5% of men where the rest of the world it is 4.0% avg

this May be because of they fear society reactions to them being anything but straight or their form of sexuality is illegal and therefore they refuse to mention it.

I recommend watching the sex reserchers which was channel 4 programme.

"...

haha lol with all forms of research what we think we know now could be compleatly wrong. we invent ways to exchange things then reinvent things to expand exactly the same principle, just look at gardiness abd resilience reserch which is a fine example.

we do not know much of this area and society has a massive impact on how truthfull people are about their sexuality. forinstance in the UK there are more people who say they are unsure or refuse to mention their sexually than those who admut they are gay 2.5% of men where the rest of the world it is 4.0% avg

this May be because of they fear society reactions to them being anything but straight or their form of sexuality is illegal and therefore they refuse to mention it.

I recommend watching the sex reserchers which was channel 4 programme."

Op

Haha I don't give a fuck about research I love being G.A.Y x

Southend, Essex

"...

I recommend watching the sex reserchers which was channel 4 programme.

Op

Haha I don't give a fuck about research I love being G.A.Y x

"

fair enough I am facinated by research and I never make an argument without it. (Sports, classical millitary, and sexand sexuality reserch) just facinates me.

Southend, Essex

OP, how do you know someone is 'clearly gay'? I am worried about my partner as I feel he may be pretending to be bi ... for my sake "

gaydar. . . no Im joking their was a test developed in Czeckslovakia to find out if men were pretending to be gay in order to not to be drafted for military service. it you could say that it is in effect the worlds most acurate lie detector, but its not a lie detector (as lie detectors may be not that accurate).

it's used in the US on sex offenders, you place a bell glass over their penis. then measure the pressure changes in the glass compared to their actual answers when shown a seris of images.

By *punkyhelmet5Man  over a year ago

Weston-super-mare

Alot of couples will only meet "straight" guys so alot think if they put bi on their profile it will ruin any slim chance of a meet thats what i think anyway lol

SW London

OP, how do you know someone is 'clearly gay'? I am worried about my partner as I feel he may be pretending to be bi ... for my sake

gaydar. . . no Im joking their was a test developed in Czeckslovakia to find out if men were pretending to be gay in order to not to be drafted for military service. it you could say that it is in effect the worlds most acurate lie detector, but its not a lie detector (as lie detectors may be not that accurate).

it's used in the US on sex offenders, you place a bell glass over their penis. then measure the pressure changes in the glass compared to their actual answers when shown a seris of images.

"

Does it assume all men are sex offenders, or just potentially gay ones?

SW London

"Alot of couples will only meet "straight" guys so alot think if they put bi on their profile it will ruin any slim chance of a meet thats what i think anyway lol"

We get a lot of guys pretending they are bi to meet us, until we let them know that Mr will fuck them first. Not so sure then ...

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I'm not gay or bi ...my boyfriend is though

Southend, Essex

Does it assume all men are sex offenders, or just potentially gay ones?"

only convicted.

Southend, Essex

so what I got from reading this is that certain people are turned on by the chalenge.

Does it assume all men are sex offenders, or just potentially gay ones?"

Its meant to detect arousal so you just change the inages for whatever your testing for.

There is also a version for women.

Iirc the americans used to use them to try snd determine if somone was homosexual as this was clearly a sign they where a communist spy/vunerable to spys.

I also remember them being hilariously inaccurate on all counts.

"Alot of couples will only meet "straight" guys so alot think if they put bi on their profile it will ruin any slim chance of a meet thats what i think anyway lol

We get a lot of guys pretending they are bi to meet us, until we let them know that Mr will fuck them first. Not so sure then ..."

Do you assume all bi men are bottom?

"Many gay/bi guys don't admit to their sexuality on here, so it's probably a case of "if you don't ask you won't know". If it bothers you just block single males.

"

SW London

"Alot of couples will only meet "straight" guys so alot think if they put bi on their profile it will ruin any slim chance of a meet thats what i think anyway lol

We get a lot of guys pretending they are bi to meet us, until we let them know that Mr will fuck them first. Not so sure then ...

Do you assume all bi men are bottom?"

Why would we. Most conveniently want to be top .... my partner has been bi for forty years so I think he knows what he is talking about.

» Add a new message to this topic