FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > So what's wrong with....

So what's wrong with....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ootballFlower OP   Couple  over a year ago

Mansfield

.... Softswinging?

Seen a number of profiles that are vehemently against meeting softswing couples. It almost seems that people do not view it as 'proper swinging'.

As a couple that is a boundary we have set and are more than happy with it. Two weeks ago we were involved in a rather large group play in the couples room at Chams and it was mind blowing but totalling softswing. There was no need for it to go further for us all to enjoy.

What are the thoughts of others on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

".... Softswinging?

Seen a number of profiles that are vehemently against meeting softswing couples. It almost seems that people do not view it as 'proper swinging'.

As a couple that is a boundary we have set and are more than happy with it. Two weeks ago we were involved in a rather large group play in the couples room at Chams and it was mind blowing but totalling softswing. There was no need for it to go further for us all to enjoy.

What are the thoughts of others on here?"

That you do what you are comfortable doing.

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

".... Softswinging?

That you do what you are comfortable doing."

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

We have played both ways and can fully understand that for some it would be frustrating.

It is your call, your decision and your boundaries. End of.

B2

Do as you please.

You can't please everyone

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

".... Softswinging?

It's up to everyone to do what they want. If they don't like soft swinging that is their choice and they are more than welcome to state that it's penetration or nothing on their profiles.

It makes it easier for those wanting soft swap to avoid annoying them and means they don't have to filter out so many people who won't match their needs.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Nothing wrong with it from our point of view op,as long as all parties are aware and know the boundaries.Its your profile and up to you how you choose to meet.

Miss

".... Softswinging?

some of the most erotic and intense nights we've had have been entirely soft...sometimes by design and prior arrangement, sometimes just because that was the way it went and penetration ended up being with own partners only as part of the flow...

By *razyhWoman  over a year ago

thorrington

Soft swinging lok which is ..

Soft is fine by us, sometimes it's actually more exciting

Totally your choice how you play and as long as you are up front with that then all good. Personally I'd always stay clear of soft swing couples. Too many rules for me and I'm all for everyone having fun. None of the you can do this to her but not that to him. Boring and too frustrating for me.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"What's wrong with.... Softswinging?

"

Nothing at all with it, we are very much a "go with the flow" type of couples. You should never feel the need to justify your preferences.

Cal x

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"What's wrong with.... Softswinging?

Nothing at all with it, we are very much a "go with the flow" type of couples. You should never feel the need to justify your preferences.

Cal x "

Op, if it's Softswinging for you, then that's perfect, don't worry about other profiles, do what you feel comfortable with.

You need to do what's best for you. I will say however, as a single female I wouldn't meet a soft swap couple, because I love penetration so much! If I were to meet you with a friend, or in a club then the soft swing wouldn't bother me at all....because I'm then not being deprived of the opportunity for penetration.

"Totally your choice how you play and as long as you are up front with that then all good. Personally I'd always stay clear of soft swing couples. Too many rules for me and I'm all for everyone having fun. None of the you can do this to her but not that to him. Boring and too frustrating for me. "

Pretty much this for us too.

But that doesn't mean we'll always full swing, it comes down to how comfortable we all are at the time. We don't like limits or expectations, much prefer to go with the flow as long as everyone is respectful.

By *haunMan  over a year ago

Halton

".... Softswinging?

--

As others have mentioned above, a lot depends upon your preferences.

You have your own boundaries that you enjoy and work with.

And that is perfect for you.

I think in some cases, people are put off by the thought of the rules to softswing.

As everyone's opinion can be seen as being different.

Kissing / no kissing.

Touching only, no sexual stimulation.

No penetration etc. etc.

But that can also be said of full swap.

Some don't like kissing, some won't do oral.

Others may want penetration sex but you have to cum outside and over the body etc etc.

-

Too many rules across the board.

Part of it for me, is the way the play goes at the time.

From the way that people react or the slight conversation discussion.

Going with the flow, but being aware of the possible changes you need to make.

-

That being said..

I do enjoy a lot of the 'soft swing element'

I think it can sometimes enhance the long foreplay and sensation side of playing.

With little or no expectation to 'fuck and go' it means that everyone can just relax down a little bit more and enjoy the time and experiences in playing, touching and teasing each other for satisfaction and pleasure.

You don't have to feel like you need to perform.

Just enjoy the experience.

So I really enjoy that experience with either a primarily soft swing couple or lady.

If that does eventually lead to something more? then all is good.

But each to their own.

I know a lot of people who want things, fast, hard and physical.

Others want things softer and gentle.

Each is a different experience,

It depends what matters more to you.

-

And like everything on Fab.

You will click and 'physically' get along with some and only click with others.

I wouldn't worry about it.

I am sure there are plenty who enjoy the same thing and also who would enjoy the opportunities to be involved in a softswing environment with you.

Have fun.

xxx

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We pretty much 'advertise' that we aren't meeting or that the fem doesn't play, so that when we actually do and she does, then it's a bonus, no thwarted expectations or pressure then ....

We see soft swing as circumstantial rather than a boundary. So yup there are people we have both played with but not had penetrative sex with, but that was the way the dice rolled on that particular occasion. We are great believers in going with the flow, and if the flow naturally leads to penetrative sex (which it usually does), then we would probably feel a bit disappointed to have to stop what seems a natural progression. It's not something that's ever come up though, but we don't play with many couples in any case. I'm pretty sure my regular guys wouldn't come back for more if I only did soft play. But with all areas of swinging it's a personal choice.

Mrs

I'm not sure I'd feel fully satisfied with just soft swing, but then I've never actually tried it.

By *eepster1Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Wot is soft swing enyway

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Nothing wrong with soft swing at all if that's what you want no problems,just enjoy it.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Wot is soft swing enyway"

Glossary is at the bottom of the page on full site, or there is google.

OP

There is nothing wrong with soft swinging, you do what works for you. But like anything, don't expect everyone to like what you like or agree with you.

I personally won't meet soft swing only profiles, I find those meets lacking, but that is my preference and not everyones.

".... Softswinging?

some of the most erotic and intense nights we've had have been entirely soft...sometimes by design and prior arrangement, sometimes just because that was the way it went and penetration ended up being with own partners only as part of the flow..."

this is what we like too....so sexy

Well it's your choice to do whatever you like and it's other people's choice not to do soft swing.

Hubby and I don't soft swing, too many rules for us.

By *urple GenieCouple  over a year ago

west Brom

As many have said you do wants best for you, for us personally we don't get it.

I get messages from soft swing couples.

It's not what I'm looking for. From my perspective... everyone shares eachother.

I'm on here for great full swap sex. Not to watch a husband and wife fuck eachother and use me for additional stimulation.

Their bodies their rules. Your body your rules. As long as everyone is clear upfront there is no issue. However as you are aware it is not for everyone then it will be the case you get less meets. That is called fab preferences.

» Add a new message to this topic