FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Have you had success on here?

Have you had success on here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have on other sites, but not on here yet.

I think it's time to up my game....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I have on other sites, but not on here yet.

I think it's time to up my game...."

what do you classify as success for you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on what you mean by success.

Made heaps of great chums if that's what you mean

4 weeks in and no meets? Clearly you need to change your gameplay.

I've chatted to quite a few but not got around to meeting ... I would say just chatting is a success

How do you classify upping you game ?

i've been fucked a lot. not something i'd class as successful though coz it's easy.

I think it's time to up my game....what do you classify as success for you?"

Made friends, dated, got laid.

[Removed by poster at 28/12/16 15:03:45]

Yes I have, but I get it more on the other site I am on. I mostly just use fab for the forum, it is comedy gold

How will you up your game?

Will you write a profile?

Go to a club?

Are you asking for help or just making a statement of your failure so far and your intentions?

Really, OP, how difficult do you think it is for a woman to find a man willing to fuck her?

"Really, OP, how difficult do you think it is for a woman to find a man willing to fuck her?"

Not difficult at all really.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Sigh...another with a thread longer than their profile *surprised* they're not balls deep!!!

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We met on here, so I guess that is success?

I think it's time to up my game....what do you classify as success for you?

Made friends, dated, got laid."

so what do you want?

you have been here 4 weeks OP..

some people have been here 4 years and still not had a meet

"you have been here 4 weeks OP..

some people have been here 4 years and still not had a meet "

How do you know, is this statement from your own experiance.

Four years 2 meets. Not very successful by some standards but successful by others.

Writing a profile would be a start.

What do you put your lack of success down to?

By the law of statistics there are a hell of a lot of men who won't get any success. There must be about 50 guys for every female (including ladies on couples profiles). Unless every woman using this site plays with 50 men. Actually now there's a thought....

"By the law of statistics there are a hell of a lot of men who won't get any success. There must be about 50 guys for every female (including ladies on couples profiles). Unless every woman using this site plays with 50 men. Actually now there's a thought...."
1 a week, doable

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

4weeks in!

Your in for a long wait unless you have a 12" cock that shoots out cash!

I'm doing very well. I've managed to attract the men I like to have sex with, without flashing my tits or kebab, or having loads of pics of myself in lingerie.

My fluffy slippers are going down a storm

All in all, I'd say I've been very successful.

"By the law of statistics there are a hell of a lot of men who won't get any success. There must be about 50 guys for every female (including ladies on couples profiles). Unless every woman using this site plays with 50 men. Actually now there's a thought...."

The numbers thing, I think is a cop-out, where men are concerned. I would happily play with someone every night of the week if I thought there were enough men locally worth meeting.

Sadly, there aren't.

It's easy to stand out on here but most are happy to put zero effort in, expecting instant results.

"By the law of statistics there are a hell of a lot of men who won't get any success. There must be about 50 guys for every female (including ladies on couples profiles). Unless every woman using this site plays with 50 men. Actually now there's a thought....1 a week, doable "

Ooh the pressure!

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Did you present yourself or do things differently on those other sites?

Go on then. Up your game.

"you have been here 4 weeks OP..

some people have been here 4 years and still not had a meet

How do you know, is this statement from your own experiance."

hardly...I have had lots of experience but no experiance

I've been extremely successful in getting meets,tho I think that's working against me now...

"By the law of statistics there are a hell of a lot of men who won't get any success. There must be about 50 guys for every female (including ladies on couples profiles). Unless every woman using this site plays with 50 men. Actually now there's a thought....1 a week, doable

Ooh the pressure!"

the number of drop outs would make it about 1 a month..getting them to form a n orderly queue would be the hard bit..i think ill stick to clubs

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"By the law of statistics there are a hell of a lot of men who won't get any success. There must be about 50 guys for every female (including ladies on couples profiles). Unless every woman using this site plays with 50 men. Actually now there's a thought....

The numbers thing, I think is a cop-out, where men are concerned. I would happily play with someone every night of the week if I thought there were enough men locally worth meeting.

Sadly, there aren't.

It's easy to stand out on here but most are happy to put zero effort in, expecting instant results. "

I've often said if none are what you're seeking the numbers in anyone's favour mean nothing.. any gender has the "any holes a goal"r mentality then you might have success on here.

I think it is time you upped your game, too.

So that is two of us.

I'm not on here every day but I always think that when I put some effort in I tend to get results, my veris speak for themselves so I'd guess I'd say I've had some success here

Yes it can work occasionally

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

"i've been fucked a lot. not something i'd class as successful though coz it's easy."

Its easy for a woman it's hard for a small endowed wimp

We have been on here for quite a few years and we have not met that many people over that time but that doesn't mean we are not successfully using the site. Swinging is a lifestyle choice or in our case a way of mixing it up a little when we are in the mood. If you are looking for 3/4 meets per week and think that it's important to have met someone within your first month on the site then I would guess you are not a "swinger" and are really just looking for an easy hook up. Isn't that what tinder is for???

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

I think it's time to up my game....what do you classify as success for you?

Made friends, dated, got laid."

dated?? This is not a dating site lol

I've certainly played with more than 50 women.....so why not?

We were on another site and while we were successful in so far as we met a couple of people it was a horrible site to use, we got more stupid messages from guys well outside our stated age range and ultimately we deleted our account in favour of Fab. I think you get out what you put in...

my success is that, i have two gorgeous fwb's, one with a couple profile, a couple of couples, i would see any time, a few ladies, who are stunning inside and out, and a circle of friends and acquaintances i am very happy to chat and spend time with. i classify myself as successful, but then i put in the effort...fab, the forums and the scene, have been very good to me x

"

You've been here 4 weeks. What were you expecting? This is not Instashag you know. You should give it at least another 5 months - as that's about the normal amount of time it takes for guys to get their first meet on here.

"

After taking a quick glimpse at your profile, yes, I would agree.

By *xkinkycouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Haywards Heath

To be honest you have to be in to up your game, after looking at your profile your on the sidelines, well in the sidelines. As you probley hear single guys have it hard enough to get anywhere on here but you have no information on there and only being on four weeks, sorry but if you expect women to fall at your feet your in the wrong place, especially to already be moaning about lack of success.

Do something about your profile (like actually having some information on you) and give it time! Aint gonna happen overnight!

"I've been extremely successful in getting meets,tho I think that's working against me now... "

I know a single guy who has started a new profile because some couples don't approve of the number of verifications he has. He is displaying 12, 2 of which are from me and 2 from another single lady, I didn't check if there were any other duplications but if there wasn't that means he's met 10 people in the 'over a year' he's been on site....I've told him they aren't worth meeting if they judge like that but it seems SOME couples are able to dictate everything

By *ndyehelenCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

We have only met one person on here. We feel that you have to be almost perfect to meet on here. It's just our opinion but until we have been proved wrong then we won't change our mind.

"By the law of statistics there are a hell of a lot of men who won't get any success. There must be about 50 guys for every female (including ladies on couples profiles). Unless every woman using this site plays with 50 men. Actually now there's a thought....

I've certainly played with more than 50 women.....so why not?"

Well that's the irony.Even though there are too many men for women to know what do with, there are a select few that take the monopoly on women available, making it even more bleak for the guys left. I share all my men with other couples and single ladies (and am very happy to do so).

I'm lucky I guess; to be honest I didn't expect much. I've met 4 couples and played with 2 so far and will with the others when our schedules allow. I've also had meetc with some really great women on here as well.

We've just come back to the site and yes we got lucky a bit before but this time are taking it a bit more laid back and a little less to get laid. Of course it's harder for single fellas (no pun intended) but we've made some great friends along the way so reckon we're winning @ fab

"We've just come back to the site and yes we got lucky a bit before but this time are taking it a bit more laid back and a little less to get laid. Of course it's harder for single fellas (no pun intended) but we've made some great friends along the way so reckon we're winning @ fab "
is it you..she said excitedly? are you back? xxxxxx

"I've been extremely successful in getting meets,tho I think that's working against me now...

I know a single guy who has started a new profile because some couples don't approve of the number of verifications he has. He is displaying 12, 2 of which are from me and 2 from another single lady, I didn't check if there were any other duplications but if there wasn't that means he's met 10 people in the 'over a year' he's been on site....I've told him they aren't worth meeting if they judge like that but it seems SOME couples are able to dictate everything "

I had one couple wanting to meet,then changed their mind when they checked someone who had verified me,and said that they had too many verifications

I've not had a meet for a few months,tho admittedly I've not been overly active,so i'm giving it til my next pass runs out.If I have no luck,I'll come off for a bit...

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"How do you classify upping you game ? "

Going bi

"I've been extremely successful in getting meets,tho I think that's working against me now...

I know a single guy who has started a new profile because some couples don't approve of the number of verifications he has. He is displaying 12, 2 of which are from me and 2 from another single lady, I didn't check if there were any other duplications but if there wasn't that means he's met 10 people in the 'over a year' he's been on site....I've told him they aren't worth meeting if they judge like that but it seems SOME couples are able to dictate everything

I had one couple wanting to meet,then changed their mind when they checked someone who had verified me,and said that they had too many verifications

I've not had a meet for a few months,tho admittedly I've not been overly active,so i'm giving it til my next pass runs out.If I have no luck,I'll come off for a bit..."

why are you affected by what one couple says? i don't understand.. some people think i have too many veris, i just shrug and go oh well and move on..its an excuse that they dont want to meet you, doesnt mean its the truth of why they wont meet you..go have fun and quit worrying x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

This site works for me.

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

Yes...

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I finally had my first meet arranged through this site and I`ve been here for 5-6 years. Admittedly, I don`t really chase meets and indeed the meet I had I was the one who was chased!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

To a certain degree, alas some have turned out to be total cunts, am I bitter? Hell yes!

So.

When have you decided to up your game?

Nothing

It is very difficult to get trusted on here as a guy, then even when you do get some verifications you will still not please everyone with what you do or don't do, who you do or don't meet. Then real life also gets in the way sometimes and causes it to be difficult too.

So I wouldn't put pressure on yourself to be "successful", just go with the flow and try to treat people how you want to be treated as best you can & see what happens.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Try smiling in your photo.

Try altering the fact that you are happy to meet people of any age ....makes you look desperate.

Try writing a profile.

Then come back and moan in another 4 weeks

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

.... just dont settle for anything .... lots of guys do ...

This site has been very successful for me... I'm just here to join the forum clique

"We've just come back to the site and yes we got lucky a bit before but this time are taking it a bit more laid back and a little less to get laid. Of course it's harder for single fellas (no pun intended) but we've made some great friends along the way so reckon we're winning @ fab is it you..she said excitedly? are you back? xxxxxx"

Hi Suzy

Yup, it's us and we're back. Done things a bit different this time round (hence no pics yet so we couldn't send you a friends invite). Feel free to come shake your kinky ass over here and say hi xxx

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

We have plenty of success,we found it was better to attend clubs. More for the social side too! We have made many friends. X

"This site has been very successful for me... I'm just here to join the forum clique "

Don't hold your breath waiting

[Removed by poster at 28/12/16 23:53:14]

"We've just come back to the site and yes we got lucky a bit before but this time are taking it a bit more laid back and a little less to get laid. Of course it's harder for single fellas (no pun intended) but we've made some great friends along the way so reckon we're winning @ fab is it you..she said excitedly? are you back? xxxxxx

Hi Suzy

Yup, it's us and we're back. Done things a bit different this time round (hence no pics yet so we couldn't send you a friends invite). Feel free to come shake your kinky ass over here and say hi xxx"

shake it, shake it baby

'Up' isn't very high on here I've come to realise.

Learning how to get what you want in the real world, rather than queueing for your 'turn' on here, is upping your game.

I think it's time to up my game....

'Up' isn't very high on here I've come to realise.

Learning how to get what you want in the real world, rather than queueing for your 'turn' on here, is upping your game."

just thought youd be too busy xx

I've not had a meet for a few months,tho admittedly I've not been overly active,so i'm giving it til my next pass runs out.If I have no luck,I'll come off for a bit...why are you affected by what one couple says? i don't understand.. some people think i have too many veris, i just shrug and go oh well and move on..its an excuse that they dont want to meet you, doesnt mean its the truth of why they wont meet you..go have fun and quit worrying x"

I'm not affected by them at all,but things have slowed down for me lately.

It may do me good to have a rest for a while...

I think some men think, because its a swinging site, all women just want to fuck?

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Five words in your profile, and they are redundant.

Most people on "here" are "looking for fun"

You also say "hi". With such a good advert, you should be inundated with messages.

On other sites, the pretty picture may make the ladies swipe right. But this site is not just for a man and a woman to hook up.

And when you look at how many guys are searching for a few women, you need to have a better pitch than yours. First impressions and all that.

And also it seems to quieten down at this time of year, as people have other things to do, such as see family and works Xmas parties

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

Not met anyone from this site.. Plenty of offers though.. Had more success on other sites.

Yes . But it's HARD work

By *SandJ both BiCouple  over a year ago

Brandon

We have found this site to be the best for meeting bi couples and bi guys.

X

What are these "other sites" that people have had success on??

Yes, though I've not had much opportunity to meet over the last 12 months - and trying to arrange a spontaneous 'last minute' meet is virtually impossible, if you're a single male. The forums are good fun and I've made a few 'friends'. So, that's a success.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"By the law of statistics there are a hell of a lot of men who won't get any success. There must be about 50 guys for every female (including ladies on couples profiles). Unless every woman using this site plays with 50 men. Actually now there's a thought....1 a week, doable "

WTF are you talking about. 50 a week? They should be doing 50 a Day. That way I will get a least 5 fucks a week including rejections.

By *ndyiron84Man  over a year ago

bradford

I've not had much luck at all. I've been to quest with a fb but that's about all. As a single male profile its hard to stand out. You've only got to click new photos to see how many men drown the choice. I've done a lot of re-editing of my profile changed pics and many things I guess patience is key.

I will say its shit when you can message say 15 women or couples a week and not get a single reply its a real kick in the confidence but you've got to knock take it personally I guess.

What other sites pal? Inbox me some site Names maybe?

"I've not had much luck at all. I've been to quest with a fb but that's about all. As a single male profile its hard to stand out. You've only got to click new photos to see how many men drown the choice. I've done a lot of re-editing of my profile changed pics and many things I guess patience is key.

I will say its shit when you can message say 15 women or couples a week and not get a single reply its a real kick in the confidence but you've got to knock take it personally I guess."

l think it's the opposite for women here, l think some use it as an ego boost. You can be a 2/10 on the street and get 100 messages a day so don't take it personally. Men are just much more likely to be visual and unpicky.

l've had okay success.,l've has lots of near meets or times l could have had a meet but decided not to for a number of reasons. l haven't put much effort into finding a meet for quite a while and l'm not too fussed atm.

"I've not had much luck at all. I've been to quest with a fb but that's about all. As a single male profile its hard to stand out. You've only got to click new photos to see how many men drown the choice. I've done a lot of re-editing of my profile changed pics and many things I guess patience is key.

I will say its shit when you can message say 15 women or couples a week and not get a single reply its a real kick in the confidence but you've got to knock take it personally I guess."

I would say that i'm a "successful" male on here,but almost 99% of my messages still get deleted.

What you have to remember is that a lot of women and couples have very specific wants and fantasies,and can pick and choose exactly what they want.

Be patient and don't take anything personally and you'll be fine...

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I will say its shit when you can message say 15 women or couples a week and not get a single reply its a real kick in the confidence but you've got to knock take it personally I guess.

l think it's the opposite for women here, l think some use it as an ego boost. You can be a 2/10 on the street and get 100 messages a day so don't take it personally. Men are just much more likely to be visual and unpicky."

Same goes for men

In the real world, I wouldn't give a second glance to most of the men here. Most really need to invest in a:

Mirror

Scales

Tape measure

Shower gel

Personal trainer

Schooling leading to further education

Don't take it personally, though

l think it's the opposite for women here, l think some use it as an ego boost. You can be a 2/10 on the street and get 100 messages a day so don't take it personally. Men are just much more likely to be visual and unpicky.

Same goes for men

In the real world, I wouldn't give a second glance to most of the men here. Most really need to invest in a:

Mirror

Scales

Tape measure

Shower gel

Personal trainer

Schooling leading to further education

Don't take it personally, though"

You're brutal

By *EATHERLOVER02Man  over a year ago

manchester

Nothing for me so far

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I've been very successful on here - I've met fantastic people and some I still continue to see, I've got a few good potential meets lined up for the not too distant future and I've avoided meeting any knobs so far (although a few close calls!).

I actually find I have more interest in real life than on here but I like the freedom and opportunity this site gives me so remain on it.

oh god yes in many way s - social life improved - confidence improved - more sex - new sex - and more to come

No problems here. The guys love an older lady. But not too young. Only 47 up. Its like a buffet you get too choose what you would like

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"I've been very successful on here - I've met fantastic people and some I still continue to see, I've got a few good potential meets lined up for the not too distant future and I've avoided meeting any knobs so far (although a few close calls!).

I actually find I have more interest in real life than on here but I like the freedom and opportunity this site gives me so remain on it."

"I've been very successful on here - I've met fantastic people and some I still continue to see, I've got a few good potential meets lined up for the not too distant future and I've avoided meeting any knobs so far (although a few close calls!).

I actually find I have more interest in real life than on here but I like the freedom and opportunity this site gives me so remain on it.

"

why hello..nice to see you around x

After two months of solid searching, vetting and filtering, I've just had the best meet ever! (Yes, I'm gloating)

I stay on fab as the good ones make it all worthwhile.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I think I can say I have had more than my fair share of successful meets on here, social as well as play

We are new on this site. We've not met anyone yet. Messaging is tough. We have had messages so we are happy with just that.. things take time

I feel I've been successful on here. I met a couple men on my old profile too. I get plenty of messages and offers from men but those I've met have been the best of the bunch. As a female on here you can be quite picky so don't need to meet those who don't put any effort in or those who aren't genuinely nice people as well as hot to look at

This site has given me more confidence, more variety and more sex so very successful I'd say

Yep I've been fairly successful over my 2 tours of duty on here. Always room for improvement though

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

If by success you mean meets, yes. I've met for socials, taking photos/videos (for others), sex and occasionally I'll pop out for a drink and bump into past meets and chat in the pub.

Most are from here or FG's but I also have a few rodent and chix friends too. A lot of people quite rightly complain about timewasters and even though I have been letdown myself I find Fab, both Swingers and Guys the best sites by far.

» Add a new message to this topic