FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile feedback for newbies

Profile feedback for newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *on and Tammy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi all

We registered on here roughly a week ago, have now put up a few decent pics (we think), and were hoping some of you lovely sexy people could please give us some constructive feedback on our profile.

Thanks in advance P&C

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it reads and looks ok to me..

and its a good job you say you only want to meet in clubs for now, as you would probably not have much luck finding what you seek on fab...

welcome to the forums and good luck

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi P and C, welcome to fab.

Your profile pics and text looks good to me.

The only issue I see is you want f on f play while the male watches. Very few single ladies are up for this. Most want to play with both halves of a couple all as equal participants. If they want to play just with a lady they tend to look for just a lady and not a couple. Being watched by the male feels like you are putting on a floor show, something akin to being a performing seal.

There will be some ladies who may be interested in this but be prepared for a long, long search to find them.

You will probably have much more success meeting another couple who are looking for f on f play and then play with own partners. I have seen many couples profiles looking for this so it should be easier for you to find.

Good luck OP.

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"Hi P and C, welcome to fab.

The only issue I see is you want f on f play while the male watches. Very few single ladies are up for this. Most want to play with both halves of a couple all as equal participants. If they want to play just with a lady they tend to look for just a lady and not a couple. Being watched by the male feels like you are putting on a floor show, something akin to being a performing seal.

There will be some ladies who may be interested in this but be prepared for a long, long search to find them.

You will probably have much more success meeting another couple who are looking for f on f play and then play with own partners. I have seen many couples profiles looking for this so it should be easier for you to find.

Good luck OP."

This

"Hi P and C, welcome to fab.

Good luck OP."

they do say they are only looking to meet in clubs for now though, and from what I can gather more women in clubs are happy to do that...

Manchester

We realise we do have what might be termed a niche interest, but we're starting slowly with what we're sure we're comfortable with and hoping to branch out further in the future.

Thank you all for your input. Its very helpful and much appreciated

By *oss and BootsCouple  over a year ago

grantham, lincolnshire

Hi both.

I think your pictures are good and your profile reads very well. You've made it clear what you are looking for and starting in a club (in my opinion) is probably the best way for you.

Although we do full swap, we are also happy with just the ladies playing ??

Manchester

"Hi both.

I think your pictures are good and your profile reads very well. You've made it clear what you are looking for and starting in a club (in my opinion) is probably the best way for you.

"

PM'd you x

By *oss and BootsCouple  over a year ago

grantham, lincolnshire

"Hi both.

So you have

PM'd you x"

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Looks fine to me. I think your issues will arise with the number (high) and quality (low) of messages from men than anything.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I've not read your profile..

However..

The same principles apply to all genders and demographics on here after all we're trying to inform and attract others. ..

who are you, what are you looking for , what you bring to the meet.. your unique selling point etc.

Have fun.

Hi and welcome.

I'd say you just need to jazz up your final line. A legal warning is pointless. A funny legal warning is.... well.. funny

Manchester

Again, thanks for your all your input. It's been a big help

I have to say, we're doing ok so far in terms of messages/winks. Probably an 60/40 split between single guys/couples so we're fairly happy

We'll keep adding photos though and update the profile as and when required. Ta muchly.

Mr

Looks good to me

Welcome to fab!

"Hi all

We registered on here roughly a week ago, have now put up a few decent pics (we think), and were hoping some of you lovely sexy people could please give us some constructive feedback on our profile.

Thanks in advance P&C"

If you meet a couple in a club and you all get on and there is an invitation to play, I'm not sure how you would explain to the man that he is only allowed to watch, and that he may join in later with his own partner.

I understand about taking thing slowly, but my memories as a newbie is that it's best to go with the flow and not be too rigid with rules.

Photos are good, but I see from your disclaimer that you are worried about them being stolen and used elsewhere. Unfortunately there is nothing legally you can do about that, and raunchy public photos on Fab are at risk of ending up on Tumblr etc.

Mrs

Manchester

"Hi all

Thanks in advance P&C

If you meet a couple in a club and you all get on and there is an invitation to play, I'm not sure how you would explain to the man that he is only allowed to watch, and that he may join in later with his own partner.

I understand about taking thing slowly, but my memories as a newbie is that it's best to go with the flow and not be too rigid with rules.

Photos are good, but I see from your disclaimer that you are worried about them being stolen and used elsewhere. Unfortunately there is nothing legally you can do about that, and raunchy public photos on Fab are at risk of ending up on Tumblr etc.

Mrs"

Thanks for the comments

We've already had interest on here from a few couples who say they are looking for exactly the same thing (and yes, we do understand there's still a long way to go before there's any play) They also frequent the clubs we were looking to go to so maybe that's the way forward, arranging meets there. Also, we weren't necessarily going to the clubs with the expectation of playing. At this early stage we would find it very stimulating just being in that environment and it would a huge turn on for us (we think!) I agree with your point about going with the flow to a degree, and that approach is in our minds but we'll just have to see how we feel when we get there.

With regards to the legal disclaimer, we just did because we noticed that practically all the other profiles we looked at had one on there. If someone could please take the time to briefly explain what the craic is with Sydney uni it would be much appreciated

Thanks again

"Hi all

Thanks in advance P&C

Mrs

Thanks for the comments

We've already had interest on here from a few couples who say they are looking for exactly the same thing (and yes, we do understand there's still a long way to go before there's any play) They also frequent the clubs we were looking to go to so maybe that's the way forward, arranging meets there. Also, we weren't necessarily going to the clubs with the expectation of playing. At this early stage we would find it very stimulating just being in that environment and it would a huge turn on for us (we think!) I agree with your point about going with the flow to a degree, and that approach is in our minds but we'll just have to see how we feel when we get there.

With regards to the legal disclaimer, we just did because we noticed that practically all the other profiles we looked at had one on there. If someone could please take the time to briefly explain what the craic is with Sydney uni it would be much appreciated

Thanks again

"

Yes that makes sense if you were to attend a club with a soft swing couple. I was just visualising ourselves in a situation being told that he has to watch! But yes if it's all agreed in advance with a couple who play the same way, that would work.

There's been a lot of forum threads speculating about Sydney University and why people post that disclaimer. Some people think there was once a research project going on there. I assume when people post the disclaimer they are worried about their photos being stolen, so if that's a genuine worry then it's better not to post in public gallery. One of my photos wound up on someone's Twitter profile and there's not a lot I can do about it (other than be flattered!).

Manchester

"Hi all

Thanks in advance P&C

Mrs

Thanks for the comments

Thanks again

Yes that makes sense if you were to attend a club with a soft swing couple. I was just visualising ourselves in a situation being told that he has to watch! But yes if it's all agreed in advance with a couple who play the same way, that would work.

There's been a lot of forum threads speculating about Sydney University and why people post that disclaimer. Some people think there was once a research project going on there. I assume when people post the disclaimer they are worried about their photos being stolen, so if that's a genuine worry then it's better not to post in public gallery. One of my photos wound up on someone's Twitter profile and there's not a lot I can do about it (other than be flattered!)."

Thank you for taking the time to explain, to be honest we're not fussed about a few boob and bum shots!

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

You have a really nice profile!

As far as your limits go, you seem to have similar boundaries to us and we get on just fine in clubs. Being watched by another couple is hugely erotic in the right setting!

Manchester

"You have a really nice profile!

As far as your limits go, you seem to have similar boundaries to us and we get on just fine in clubs. Being watched by another couple is hugely erotic in the right setting! "

PM'd you

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Looks good. You are lucky in the NW with a good number of clubs.

We travel over to Cupids fairly often. We would recommend there as a great club to gently start exploring your new fun.

Good luck, have fun xx

Manchester

"Looks good. You are lucky in the NW with a good number of clubs.

We travel over to Cupids fairly often. We would recommend there as a great club to gently start exploring your new fun.

Good luck, have fun xx"

Thanks for the feedback

The fact that its so close to us ( I mean, really close!) scares us a little as we're a little worried about being seen by people we know. I imagine we'll loosen up about that over time but that, along with immediate dress down, does mean its probably not ideal for us as first timers. It definitely appears to be one of the better clubs though based on reviews though so we would definitely head there at some point.

We actually staked it out 2 Wednesdays ago just to see how busy it got, sat outside in the car. We felt like a pair of giddy teenagers peeping on a couple in the woods! it was nerve wracking just being sat outside with no intention of going in!

It did seem surprisingly busy to us though which was reassuring as that's what we would prefer.

Thanks for the feedback

» Add a new message to this topic