FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Date with a swinger

Date with a swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on this site a while messaged a swinger on a dating site she recognised me on here now we have exchanged numbers ect what's your thoughts good idea or bad ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

it depends if your looking for a serious relationship or a fuck buddy...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if yu're both into each other i don't see a problem. or am i missing something?

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Been on this site a while messaged a swinger on a dating site she recognised me on here now we have exchanged numbers ect what's your thoughts good idea or bad ?"

Good idea, OP, as you have an h Nest start to the relationship and know where each other is sexually. For many men, however, a truly sexually liberated woman can be frightening. We met here and our relationship is how nest and great. Best place in our opinion .....

Ill let you know on date tomorrow meal flicks and dogging is the plan and shes not a swinger or is she? I just put it out there as what should we do. Answer was all 3

Pretty sure her being on here doesn't make her any less of a person capable of love. Nor does it you. Only possible bone of contention is if one of you wants to carry on swinging and the other doesn't but as with all relationships, keep communicating and you'll be fine.

"Been on this site a while messaged a swinger on a dating site she recognised me on here now we have exchanged numbers ect what's your thoughts good idea or bad ?

Good idea, OP, as you have an h Nest start to the relationship and know where each other is sexually. For many men, however, a truly sexually liberated woman can be frightening. We met here and our relationship is how nest and great. Best place in our opinion ....."

Exactly this. Many men have fantasies about sexually adventurous women but then don't want to date them More fool them I say. Good luck to you OP.

how did you know she was a swinger?

Recognised me from here

By *amie_leighWoman  over a year ago

coventry

So you are a swinger and on a dating site and so is she. How would you feel if it was her asking this question?

Intrigued x

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Oh no, swingers are horrible people, don't date them. I'm married to a swinger and she's awful!

» Add a new message to this topic