FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why is it so hard to get talking to people

Why is it so hard to get talking to people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seem like everyone I message either ignores it or reads it and doesn't reply I'm confused I'm very well mannerd and respectedful fully read profile before I even message but still nothing any tips don't know where I'm going wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Don't say "gizzashagyatartybitch"

Haha na that defo ain't getting me anywhere keep that in mind ??

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

I dunno how many times a day single guys post this kind of thread.

Mate single guys have it hard on here especially as there are so many of us so you need to stand out get yourself noticed.

Go to socials club meets get involved in the forums. You have been here a few week I have been here 6 months with no meet. You have to be patient women are not going to form a queue especially when they have so much choice.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I dunno how many times a day single guys post this kind of thread.

Mate single guys have it hard on here especially as there are so many of us so you need to stand out get yourself noticed.

Go to socials club meets get involved in the forums. You have been here a few week I have been here 6 months with no meet. You have to be patient women are not going to form a queue especially when they have so much choice.

"

Have you been to a social?

Part of your 5 a day

Have you been to a social? "

No I haven't I find the socials do not really fit in with my weekly schedule especially as they are quite some traveling distance but I hope to change that in 2017 and actually be more active and meet people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That first meet is the hardest. But keep trying because it only gets easier after.

One you have your first meet, you have your first verification. Use this veri to try attend a few social meet and greets. There, you'll meet many fabbers in person, as well as get many more veris for future meets and parties.

Keep persevering, man.

Hard work pays itself off

"

Yeah I get what your saying will have to look at going to places, it's just seem so hard to get even a yes or no back would be better than nothing, but yeah thanks for your feedback

Part of your 5 a day

Yeah I get what your saying will have to look at going to places, it's just seem so hard to get even a yes or no back would be better than nothing, but yeah thanks for your feedback "

Also upload more pictures and take out not getting replies people on here will tell you they do not like moaners

"That first meet is the hardest. But keep trying because it only gets easier after.

One you have your first meet, you have your first verification. Use this veri to try attend a few social meet and greets. There, you'll meet many fabbers in person, as well as get many more veris for future meets and parties.

Keep persevering, man.

Hard work pays itself off "

Cheers man yeah will just have to keep trying just feels like your not getting anywhere no one seem to wanna give a new guy a chance, but thanks for the feedback also

Yeah I get what your saying will have to look at going to places, it's just seem so hard to get even a yes or no back would be better than nothing, but yeah thanks for your feedback

Also upload more pictures and take out not getting replies people on here will tell you they do not like moaners "

Haha yeah good point will do now

Brighton - even Hove!

Yeah I get what your saying will have to look at going to places, it's just seem so hard to get even a yes or no back would be better than nothing, but yeah thanks for your feedback "

What if the reply back was "no, your cocks too small"? Better to have no reply than a negative one, surely?

Brighton - even Hove!

Have you been to a social?

No I haven't I find the socials do not really fit in with my weekly schedule especially as they are quite some traveling distance but I hope to change that in 2017 and actually be more active and meet people "

I think you'll do fine on here

advice is either clubs, socials or get yourself on cam in chat rooms... Rarely do people just meet through messages...

You got to put the work and effort in...

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

A photo of your underpants just doesn't work.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

So.. What do you put in your message? If the messages are being read, then the content might be letting you down?

"A photo of your underpants just doesn't work. "

Yeah fair point will have to get some pic up together and upload some decent public ones

"So.. What do you put in your message? If the messages are being read, then the content might be letting you down?"

Something like, hi I have read your profile you look like a nice genuine person, just thought i would send you a message with a face pic and see what you think and maybe we could chat and see where it goes.

I'm not really good at the first massage but I guess something I have to work on, it's hard to find things to say to someone you don't know might just be me

"advice is either clubs, socials or get yourself on cam in chat rooms... Rarely do people just meet through messages...

You got to put the work and effort in..."

Yes will have to try some of these thing just new to this whole thing will get the hang of if sooner or later

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So.. What do you put in your message? If the messages are being read, then the content might be letting you down?

Something like, hi I have read your profile you look like a nice genuine person, just thought i would send you a message with a face pic and see what you think and maybe we could chat and see where it goes.

I'm not really good at the first massage but I guess something I have to work on, it's hard to find things to say to someone you don't know might just be me "

Although that's better than most seem to manage, it's still a bit generic. You would benefit from making your message a bit more original. A great trick to starting a conversation is to squeeze a question in. If you make it interesting or amusing, then you may just get a response....

Cal

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Most women I know on fab (myself included) read profiles before decided if we want to meet someone so it's your profile that really needs to shine.

"So.. What do you put in your message? If the messages are being read, then the content might be letting you down?

I'm not really good at the first massage but I guess something I have to work on, it's hard to find things to say to someone you don't know might just be me

Although that's better than most seem to manage, it's still a bit generic. You would benefit from making your message a bit more original. A great trick to starting a conversation is to squeeze a question in. If you make it interesting or amusing, then you may just get a response....

Cal"

Ok thanks cal will defo keep that in mind next time

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

I would go as far as saying if your pictures don't stand out for whatever reason people wont even read your profile in the first place never mind what your message was

"Most women I know on fab (myself included) read profiles before decided if we want to meet someone so it's your profile that really needs to shine.

"

Ok thanks it's hard to know what to put but will have think and see what I can come up with thank you

Doncaster

Well nice to see all that advice got put to good use

They come , they go , they never get to come

Brighton - even Hove!

I'll never never never give up

Doncaster

"I'll never never never give up "

Good, we've already lost enough of the arses I like perving on already without loosing yours too

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It's particularly difficult to talk to people on here when you're UNLOS. Just saying.

Doncaster

"It's particularly difficult to talk to people on here when you're UNLOS. Just saying."

Maybe he'll communicate from the spiritual realms like dead people do

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"It's particularly difficult to talk to people on here when you're UNLOS. Just saying.

"

I swear the number of people going UNLOS lately this site needs a Ouija app.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Wow, this site really winnows out those that don't persevere. As an average solid 6-7, in low lights I get roughly 50-60 mails a day - I can't read that many, never mind reply to them all. Any single guys wondering why you get a response rate of 1 in a hundred - this is why. You have to have one hell of a profile and chutzpah to boot to stick it out and get somewhere. That said, I've met some glorious people on here, so it does work!

Doncaster

"It's particularly difficult to talk to people on here when you're UNLOS. Just saying.

I swear the number of people going UNLOS lately this site needs a Ouija app. "

Yes 2016 wasn't just the kids of death for celebrities but formuties also

My fat arse will be here for years to come yet

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

"They come , they go , they never get to come "

pmsl at that!!

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Well as the UNLOS didn't seem to want to take all the advice I have - rewritten the profile (hopefully it is better than before) and attending a club night for the first time next month.

Would love to attend a social event but there don't seem to be any in my neck of the woods

Any other advice gratefully received

» Add a new message to this topic