FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here a while and still no meets can accommodate I think I'm not bad looking but don't know what I'm doing wrong

Please help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Men with multiple cock pics tend to be less successful. You have a whole lot of body apart from that feature - you could add some variety.

You replied to me privately, which I don't respond to. I didn't say put face pics up, I said you could add some body parts that are not your cock. Do you really think the women on here just want to see cock? We see a lot of cock. Variety is better.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You may not think you're bad looking but I have no clue because all I've seen is your cock. From every possible angle. Yours would be an insta-delete, apologies.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Been on here a while and still no meets can accommodate I think I'm not bad looking but don't know what I'm doing wrong

Please help "

Not enough c*ck shots

By *ouple4biMMFCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Yes too many cock pic's.

By *ouple4biMMFCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Been on here a while and still no meets can accommodate I think I'm not bad looking but don't know what I'm doing wrong

Please help

Not enough c*ck shots"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Terrible photos + rubbish profile text. There's where you're going wrong.

Total re-write and photo replacement needed.

"Yes too many cock pic's."

you need to lose some....ok all of the pics OP ...

very off putting IMO

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

If I get to a year with no verifications I will know that this site isn't for me and just become an UNLOS

The pics are a huge turn off. I don't mind seeing a cock shot or two but would much rather they not be close ups, and certainly not the only pics on the profile.

The text is frankly confusing, and while it's fine to state a preference for slimmer women there's no need to follow up with what comes across as being rude about anyone over a 12.

"If I get to a year with no verifications I will know that this site isn't for me and just become an UNLOS "

Lol @ the new name

"The pics are a huge turn off. I don't mind seeing a cock shot or two but would much rather they not be close ups, and certainly not the only pics on the profile.

The text is frankly confusing, and while it's fine to state a preference for slimmer women there's no need to follow up with what comes across as being rude about anyone over a 12. "

I agree mostly but he hasn't asked for profile criticism and to do so is against forum rules!!

As for him saying he prefers slimmer women, that's his choice and he wasn't rude about bigger women!!!

I would read "I don't know what I'm doing wrong, please help" as asking for advice. If I'm wrong sorry mods.

And personally I think suggesting anyone over size 12 is big is hardly polite.

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

"If I get to a year with no verifications I will know that this site isn't for me and just become an UNLOS

Lol @ the new name "

do you like it?

"The pics are a huge turn off. I don't mind seeing a cock shot or two but would much rather they not be close ups, and certainly not the only pics on the profile.

The text is frankly confusing, and while it's fine to state a preference for slimmer women there's no need to follow up with what comes across as being rude about anyone over a 12.

I agree mostly but he hasn't asked for profile criticism and to do so is against forum rules!!

As for him saying he prefers slimmer women, that's his choice and he wasn't rude about bigger women!!! "

When someone asks what there doing wrong it opens themselves up for what's in the profile though.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"If I get to a year with no verifications I will know that this site isn't for me and just become an UNLOS

Lol @ the new name

do you like it? "

Yeah but don't do it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Please help "

You posted this 17 hours ago and were online 4 hours ago and have probably read the helpful replies on this thread. It's up to you now. Change nothing and nothing will change. It will be a case of social Darwinism in action.

"Men with multiple cock pics tend to be less successful. You have a whole lot of body apart from that feature - you could add some variety."

Not technically true. I find a bit of creativity helps

"Men with multiple cock pics tend to be less successful. You have a whole lot of body apart from that feature - you could add some variety.

Not technically true. I find a bit of creativity helps"

You're unique.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Oooh! 9 Cock pics, why on earth they are not flocking to you is beyond me!

"Men with multiple cock pics tend to be less successful. You have a whole lot of body apart from that feature - you could add some variety.

Not technically true. I find a bit of creativity helps

You're unique. "

Special. Lol

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Definite 'no' from me, because of all the dick-pics. But everyone has preferences, and some women will like to see the same dick from many angles.

Please help "

Fantastic profile photos Phil!!

Please help "

Read the replies.

Multiple cock pictures are a turn off, especially when coupled with bland uninformative text. You do not stand out. So to speak.

» Add a new message to this topic