FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help with my profile

Help with my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Firstly, Happy New Year and may your dreams come true...

I'may asking for your honest opinion and constructive criticism in regard my profile. For a while I've had this feeling that, there must be something within my profile e.g. descrition/photos, or something else, may be a great push off, for most of my profile visitors. I don't feel upset about it, or emotionaly disturbed. Truthfully, I think of myself, as a decent, genuine, straight guy. I DO NOT MEET WITH SINGLE MEN.

I enjoy being single, I don't need, nor I seek anone for any financial gain.

I'm clean and tidy - to reassure, I definitely don't have an OCD, I'm capable of making a 'controlled, and harmonious' mess too haha.

I want to find on my path lady, that will swipe me of my feet.

I do have a kinky side, which I enjoy wanting to explorensure.

To some degree, I do have a moral spine, yet I don't really care whether your married, or in a relationship. I just, don't want to be involved in any dramas.

Protection, hygiene, and mutual attraction are essential.

P.S.

As I started writing this post, genuinely hoping for a constructive criticism, that could help me reason my fantasies with reality haha.

P.S.

We've got nearly 2:15 hours till New Year, so I use this opportunity, to wish you the very best, and as many opportunities to, happier and better sex life.

P.S.

Excuse my grammar etc. I'm Polish, I hope I'm forgiven haha.

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi OP

profile is ok but no need to press the point about hygiene as that should be a given, IMO

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You could have written that in your profile as it's much more interesting than your profile.

By *SPrincessWoman  over a year ago

Nowhere near you

"Firstly, Happy New Year and may your dreams come true...

I'may asking for your honest opinion and constructive criticism in regard my profile. For a while I've had this feeling that, there must be something within my profile e.g. descrition/photos, or something else, may be a great push off, for most of my profile visitors. I don't feel upset about it, or emotionaly disturbed. Truthfully, I think of myself, as a decent, genuine, straight guy. I DO NOT MEET WITH SINGLE MEN.

I enjoy being single, I don't need, nor I seek anone for any financial gain.

I'm clean and tidy - to reassure, I definitely don't have an OCD, I'm capable of making a 'controlled, and harmonious' mess too haha.

I want to find on my path lady, that will swipe me of my feet.

I do have a kinky side, which I enjoy wanting to explorensure.

To some degree, I do have a moral spine, yet I don't really care whether your married, or in a relationship. I just, don't want to be involved in any dramas.

Protection, hygiene, and mutual attraction are essential.

P.S.

As I started writing this post, genuinely hoping for a constructive criticism, that could help me reason my fantasies with reality haha.

P.S.

We've got nearly 2:15 hours till New Year, so I use this opportunity, to wish you the very best, and as many opportunities to, happier and better sex life.

P.S.

Excuse my grammar etc. I'm Polish, I hope I'm forgiven haha.

Thanks x

"

Well first thing I noticed is that you've said you're straight in your post and won't meet men, but on your profile you're bisexual and have a verification from an MM couple? Best clear that up to avoid confusion methinks

We'll I consider myself.as straight guy yet I do enjoy excitement and thrill from gay and bi sex.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We'll I consider myself.as straight guy yet I do enjoy excitement and thrill from gay and bi sex. "

bi on the sly then?

"We'll I consider myself.as straight guy yet I do enjoy excitement and thrill from gay and bi sex.

bi on the sly then? "

Bill on the sly? I'm not familial with this saying .

But at the end of the day I won't protest or deny that I really am a bisexual guy, yet I don't 'fancy' men, or check them out on the street. I just love cock haha.

I'd say my most compatible 'other half' would be... a beautiful,sexy, lingerie obsessed kinky devil with always wet pussy, and big and always hard cock.

» Add a new message to this topic