FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Another.....My Profile!

Another.....My Profile!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *om_Hardly OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Sorry if this is a bore

i would really appreciate some constructive feedback from you Fab peeps! Is my profile a bit bland and negative? What should I change or add? I am being honest about my circumstances and know and respect that will be a "no go" for many.

Thank you in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry but you did ask ....

I was bored after the first few sentences - you're just another cheater!

Respectful guy? Hardly think your other half would say so!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Well at least you have let people know so they have the ability to choose whether to meet. Apart from the paragraph about you being attached, there is very little else on there. What are you looking for? What do you enjoy? What can you offer?

Your profile is your shop window. You offer restricted opening times due to your home situation, so you have to ensure you catch peoples eyes in other ways. You might also wish to consider some more pics, although preferably not just of your cock.

And be aware that your domestic status is the main thing that will put people off. You might have the best profile ever and still not get interest, so make sure you remain phlegmatic about your reduced opportunities.

Yep.. a big fat no from me.. you should try illicit encounters instead?

Blimey the forum is judgemental this morning. Well at least you're honest and upfront, as the majority are attached but pretend to be single. You're profile is lack lustre, you are not selling yourself, jolly it up, put some humour in and take the bit out about been average! Some better pics, not average cock ones. Good luck

Exeter

"Blimey the forum is judgemental this morning. Well at least you're honest and upfront, as the majority are attached but pretend to be single. You're profile is lack lustre, you are not selling yourself, jolly it up, put some humour in and take the bit out about been average! Some better pics, not average cock ones. Good luck "

A big thank you for being understanding and I really appreciate your tips and best wishes. I will amend my profile later

More pics

Lose the question about length at the end

Ruby

Exeter

"Well at least you have let people know so they have the ability to choose whether to meet. Apart from the paragraph about you being attached, there is very little else on there. What are you looking for? What do you enjoy? What can you offer?

Your profile is your shop window. You offer restricted opening times due to your home situation, so you have to ensure you catch peoples eyes in other ways. You might also wish to consider some more pics, although preferably not just of your cock.

And be aware that your domestic status is the main thing that will put people off. You might have the best profile ever and still not get interest, so make sure you remain phlegmatic about your reduced opportunities."

Thank you for your great tips and I'll brighten my profile up later

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Attached? No problem but I take it that she does't know. Is that the reason you cannot accommodate? If so, then a lot of women like myself will give you a wide berth as they don't want any potential problems, no matter how small the risk; sorry

If that is not the case then explain that on your profile. You will need to explain as you are in a buyer's market

I liked your profile, it was honest and straight to the point, wasn't ranty and you sound like a decent guy.

Good luck on here and ignore all the judgmental people on here

Exeter

I really have appreciated the constructive comments I have received and now have a revised profile up.

Thanks to everyone and especially to those who were not so judgemental

"I liked your profile, it was honest and straight to the point, wasn't ranty and you sound like a decent guy.

Good luck on here and ignore all the judgmental people on here "

Decent guy? Wonder if his other half would agree?

By *andi_shopWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

Like others have said it's good that your being upfront on your profile by saying your married, people will either Hate this or not be bothered but it will be a big stumbling block for you

"I liked your profile, it was honest and straight to the point, wasn't ranty and you sound like a decent guy.

Good luck on here and ignore all the judgmental people on here

Decent guy? Wonder if his other half would agree? "

Oh get off your high horse and stop judging others. Trying to make yourself look good in front of women on here is just pathetic

» Add a new message to this topic