FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Female Condom

Female Condom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok... so I ALWAYS play safe and provide the condoms. I'm just about to run out of my stash so when browsing online to make another per-chase I stubbled across the female condom.

Now I am aware of the stigma attached to these and the fact they are the butt of many a joke, but does anyone have any experience with them?

I would like to think they would give me piece of mind (have a reoccuring fear that someone will try to pull a fast one and enter me bareback), but can't help thinking they might be unattractive and off putting.

Advice guys would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest they wouldn't put me off.. or most men I think. at end of day ur ensuring ur own health so if aneone says to you they don't like it then u simply don't let them near u... simples

its been 20 years since i experimented with these and im pretty sure they will be more advanced in their design etc nowadays............

but back then it was like sticking my wotsit in a crisp poke

wasnt that enjoyable to be honest

It's been a while since I used one (more than 10 years) and personally I wouldn't go near them again.

I was married at the time and my ex said it was like fucking a binbag - crackly, roomy and not very comfortable. Also, unlike a regular condom, the length is limited which is fine if the man has an average size cock but not if he's longer than 6 inches. The ex was 10" and found it extremely uncomfortable because every time he thrust in, the end of his cock would hit the ring of the condom (the bit that sits over the cervix) and he couldn't get all the way in.

From my POV, it was a real faff to insert - the ring end has to sit over the cervix, like a diaphragm does but it's less easy than putting the latter in. The open end also has a ring, which has to sit outside the vagina - the man getting in is thus a manoeuvre of tricky proportions. And then you have to make sure that if he thrusts hard it doesn't push the outer ring inside you.

My advice? Stick to male condoms...

It took me about 20 minutes to insert one, and I was used to a diaphragm. I was too exhausted after that to do anything, and felt slightly violated!

Ladies save your selfs some money on this just pick up some extra free carriers next time you are in tesco.Just slip a leg into each handle and bobs yer uncle.

That does appeal to the Scotswoman in me x

my first swinging partner tried one once and it is just like a small carrier bag nearly put me off sex! they look horrible and are more fiddly than originals....i wouldn't ever recommend one

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Re, the worrying about bareback.

The reach around just has to become automatic!

By *carletRomanceCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"its been 20 years since i experimented with these and im pretty sure they will be more advanced in their design etc nowadays............

wasnt that enjoyable to be honest"

It's not...

We tried one. Kitty took one look at it then threw it at me. Popped into my head, at that moment, that they do have another useful purpose - a much more inventive way to disguise your face should you choose to rob a bank!

I've only ever seen one once but never tried useing one but if we ever get a meet on this site then we will certainly consider them for oral sex & the tried & trusted ones for normal sex. Don't like the thought of the taste of rubber but health comes first. Wonder if there's flavoured one's available?

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"I've only ever seen one once but never tried useing one but if we ever get a meet on this site then we will certainly consider them for oral sex & the tried & trusted ones for normal sex. Don't like the thought of the taste of rubber but health comes first. Wonder if there's flavoured one's available?"

Not quite sure they would work for oral sex.. You ever seen one? If your worried about safe oral sex use a dental dam, it's what they're designed for. The "femidom" would't offer much protection I'm affraid..

"its been 20 years since i experimented with these and im pretty sure they will be more advanced in their design etc nowadays............

wasnt that enjoyable to be honest"

A couple told me they all used to use crisp packets (foil) as condoms when they were younger! (condoms were impossible to get hold of in Ireland once)

Back then, condoms were *literally* flavoured. Salt and vinegar or Cheese and Onion, your choice...!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"......and felt slightly violated!"

so it wasn't all bad then

» Add a new message to this topic