FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Touching without asking in public areas of clubs

Touching without asking in public areas of clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you deal with it?

Is it an issue for you... or do you just accept it.

For me unless it was in a dark room or orgy room I do not want to be touched without asking..

Seems to happen a lot in wet areas of clubs and in couple's rooms. I normally remove hand or in the case of someone playing footsie move my feet. If they then do it again. I will normally say. However in a couple's room i feel less comfortable to say to much..

It tends to be women more often than guys and often without even asking if i am into women... and lost count of the amount of women that help themselves to my partner ( or try to ) even had my hand removed from his cock so they can get to it.

I am either getting sensitive in my middle age or it wasnt an issue previously

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I for one would wait to be given a sign that the lady wanted me to touch her up

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"How do you deal with it?

For me unless it was in a dark room or orgy room I do not want to be touched without asking..

Seems to happen a lot in wet areas of clubs and in couple's rooms. I normally remove hand or in the case of someone playing footsie move my feet. If they then do it again. I will normally say. However in a couple's room i feel less comfortable to say to much..

It tends to be women more often than guys and often without even asking if i am into women... and lost count of the amount of women that help themselves to my partner ( or try to ) even had my hand removed from his cock so they can get to it.

Regardless of Gender touching without permission is NOT acceptable. We would suggest that rather than feel uncomfortable point out with a smile "don't touch without an invite please". If it continues then a more direct "no means no" after that it becomes a club issue and the staff should be involved. The person/s should be either warned or if more than a touch - asked to leave the club immediately.

Perhaps sounds to stern but to keep every safe & comfortable consistently it has to be this way in our view.

Cupids "where the customer comes first"

I am either getting sensitive in my middle age or it wasnt an issue previously "

You should never just accept it. It's horrendous behaviour and shouldn't be tolerated no matter the setting.

Alert the staff and ask them to deal with it then leave as your safety, wellbeing and comfort isn't high on their agenda

By *oletiCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

In my opinion it doesnt matter where you are playing people should always ask. Its your body and people should respect that. I would be pretty annoyed if someone removed my hand to touch my hubby without asking. X

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

Oh this riles me and it tends to be females that do it to me. The amount of times I've had my tits grabbed! I have no qualms in telling them that it's inappropriate.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The only thing you can do is tell them to stop. If they don't then tell the staff.

The issue of consent concerns me because so many people (not just men) fail to understand it and feel that they can assume it on another person's behalf.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

With blokes it's simple, they touch wiggles without asking and if they are lucky it's me that has a word to say no.. if unlucky wiggles does it herself.

Tbh though far far more women have simply done the grabbing than guys, though a lot more have been incredibly polite xx

Our first trip to a club with a hot tub and a lady simply grabbed my hand and placed it between her legs, other ladies have simply pulled of my towel of shoved a hand up it or when I had a long beard simply grabbed it (I'm not complaining though most were pretty damn hot, though I hated it if women tried to plat my beard)

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

What boils my piss more is when men ask himselfs permission to touch me, not mine

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

It's only happened to us once, the man was told no he apologised.

We'd always tell who ever it was no, it's not acceptable behaviour.

By *ackhammer87Man  over a year ago

Walsall

At the end of the day manors cost nothing

My wife and I are visiting Quest this weekend (25th Feb) it's our first time if someone touched her up it would ruin our night, plus it's taken us a long time to pluck the courage up to go, don't think she'd go again if it happened.

By *isdirtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

"At the end of the day manors cost nothing "

I dunno mate. A manor costs a bloody fortune today - unless it is in the middle of some place remote like Wales.

"

I usually shove them away, hard enough to throw them off and make a point.

We were in Chams in Darlaston about a year ago in the cinema and a young couple sat next to us. The lady was sat next to me,Jez,our legs were touching. I felt uncomfortable, silly I know but I didn't want her thinking I was paying unwanted attention.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I'd go mad of this happened,just because you're in a club doesn't mean it's a free for all .

Like others said ,if it happens report to the club .

Miss

This is the part of swinging I don't like.

I'm very tactile, I like to be touched, if someone has a feel of my bum as I walk past in a pub it puts a spring in my step for the rest of the night...but in a swingers club if you allow someone to touch you without pulling them up on it they automatically take that as a green light to play, If you make eye contact, you want to play, if you sit next to someone in the hot tub you want to play...people seem to lose all sense of propriety and think you're a sure thing without putting in any effort to talk, flirt or ask permission

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"What boils my piss more is when men ask himselfs permission to touch me, not mine "

I understand that, but also understand how single guys get told 1000's of times on here don't ignore my fella and just focus on me. Yes, I agree with you but with so many messages I do t think people always do it disrespectfully, in fact it's probably the opposite. Albeit, not quite right.

As for touching, we, personally see nothing wrong with a touch on an impersonal part of the body. I.e. Arm, or foot in jacuzzi etc. I think it's what happens next that's important. If the hand is moved away, or head shake or anything that isn't an indicaton it's ok to carry on, then it ends. If they don't, then it becomes an issue.

I'm not consenting to mass gropings but in play situations I don't want to have to stop and sign a letter of consent, acheck their passport and CRB before carrying on. a simple gesture should suffice.

D

I am either getting sensitive in my middle age or it wasnt .an issue previously "

I totally agree with you! People think because you are in a swingers clubs , just put the hands on you! I remove it and tell do not do it without asking! A guy told me he been swinging for 15 years and never asked!

Also let's say you played with someone before! And you are with a friend , they think because you played once they are allowed to touch you whenever! I would like to be asked!x

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"At the end of the day manors cost nothing

I dunno mate. A manor costs a bloody fortune today - unless it is in the middle of some place remote like Wales."

"What boils my piss more is when men ask himselfs permission to touch me, not mine "

Single men are in a rock and hard place on this one. If, whilst the male partner is present they ask the women if they can touch her, then the male partner will stop things or throw a spanner in the works for being disrespectful to him. I learnt from experience that a single man cannot be seen to cut across the male partner. When I was playing I would ask the male if it was OK to touch his partner, in the hope he will say it is her decision, ask her. Then the circle is usually squared. Not all male partners are easy going.

By *ea_CoffeeCouple  over a year ago

Near Kettering

We would always ask as it's only polite. Doesn't matter the location or if we had previously played.

Unfortunately everyone expect slightly different things so pleasing everyone will always s be difficult.

I do think though grabbing a stranger in a club or anywhere is rude and disrespectful. There are plenty of ways to show interest in some one without invading their personal space and making them uncomfortable

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't post allegations of sexual assault on the forum.

If you are going to discuss this please keep it general.

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

In a hot tub if a guy has played footsie with me, I tend to say rather loudly " Sorry, has my foot accidently touched yours"

"What boils my piss more is when men ask himselfs permission to touch me, not mine

Single men are in a rock and hard place on this one. If, whilst the male partner is present they ask the women if they can touch her, then the male partner will stop things or throw a spanner in the works for being disrespectful to him. I learnt from experience that a single man cannot be seen to cut across the male partner. When I was playing I would ask the male if it was OK to touch his partner, in the hope he will say it is her decision, ask her. Then the circle is usually squared. Not all male partners are easy going."

How about saying to the woman 'Hey, would you be interested in playing?'

If it's not the woman's decision to make, she will soon refer you to her partner.

Sorted.

You don't want to play with people who aren't easy going anyway.

If talking to a couple surely you should ask along the lines of is it ok with bothe of you if I touch you're partner ?

Or why not just ask about the dynamic between them and then ask the right one

Lets face it a mutual smile and maybe a raised eyebrow or an is it ok? Not rocket science really .

Or simply let the female make the first move

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I ask first .... either outright or just by the "look" you get from a partner that it's ok. If people are messing about in a public area I will quickly whisper "oooh can I join you".

If it's me and I'm happy that I've just been groped... well game on . If you catch me unawares or I'm not interested you'll get a polite but very direct no thank you. If you keep on at me after I've said no thanks then I turn into my mother ..... you have been warned.

"At the end of the day manors cost nothing

I dunno mate. A manor costs a bloody fortune today - unless it is in the middle of some place remote like Wales."

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I am either getting sensitive in my middle age or it wasnt an issue previously "

op its your personal space that should not be entered into with out your consent to do so.

you going to have be learn to be hard I'm afraid if you wish to stop such behaviour ,

make eye contact and politely say please do not invade my personal space again like that loudly while maintaining eye contact .

its a violation any deliberate unsolicited touching is a violation off ones personal space you owe it to yourself and other women out there to pull up such individuals who behave in the way you described in my opinion op.

I can not believe people do this if I'm being honest and I can honestly say someone invading my personal space with out a invite would be shut down instantly .

in my opinion that is what you should be doing op taking control and shutting down such individuals not only for yourself but also for the next person that catches there/ eye ,

"What boils my piss more is when men ask himselfs permission to touch me, not mine

Single men are in a rock and hard place on this one. If, whilst the male partner is present they ask the women if they can touch her, then the male partner will stop things or throw a spanner in the works for being disrespectful to him. I learnt from experience that a single man cannot be seen to cut across the male partner. When I was playing I would ask the male if it was OK to touch his partner, in the hope he will say it is her decision, ask her. Then the circle is usually squared. Not all male partners are easy going."

As a couple who play with single guys if the guy ask me (male) I will look to my mrs if she says yes then fine if the guy asks her and she says yes fine. The bit that will get by back up or where I will stop play is if we're playing and we say yes and the person try's to push me out of the way or take over we gave permission for the person to join us not to have a solo with her. It didn't matter wether it's a guy female or a couple.

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

See this is were I'm rubbish in clubs. I wait till invited to join in & I don't assume anything. Been asked before how comes I didn't join in & told I should have. I'm not that confident to ask a lot (Lou)

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

I touch then back normally my boot in there genitals ,although in some clubs guys might get of on that lol xx

Age old problem. I've had 2 guys touch me without permission, and I told them both times to stop and they did, but like you OP, its been women who have touched me the most without asking. One twisted my, quite sensitive, nipples very hard and got shitty when I told her she hurt me AND didn't ask me. And another woman groped my breasts while I was doing doggy with my partner without asking a d when I removed her hands and said 'Please ask!' She told me 'Its a couple's room. It's allowed'

Nowt as queer as folk as they say! Dreamcatcher Xx

It's only women that have touched new without permission too.

I've been groped, spanked, kissed and bitten with no prior warning or permission.

I am so bloody rubbish at saying anything too so I just tend to let it happen and hide behind Adam as quick as I can.

I am super shy too so I would never ask someone if we join in ha ha.

Eve. X

By *laclkguyMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

I really find it weird that guys can’t seem to able ask before they can touch

It’s a nice boost to the ego when the lady says yes

(and they often do)

I even ask the MAN of a couple is it OK I touch you too. As well as the lady. My Mama raised me polite and right. Lol Dreamcatcher Xx

I accepted it once when someone touched me intimately in a hot tub from behind. I was so shocked that I wasn't even sure it had happened or who had done it that I just sat down rapidly, got upset and insisted that we leave soon after without telling buns what was wrong. I then beat myself up for ages afterwards that I had allowed myself to be sexually assaulted and not stood up for myself (I didn't allow it, obviously but those of you it's happened to may recognise the thought processes behind that). it made me determined that I would never be treated that way ever again without asserting my boundaries very clearly, and I haven't.

on the other side, I will always ask "May I?" to the person I am looking to touch prior to making any kind of contact with them not their partner...only they can give consent, not someone else on their behalf...and if someone asked buns if they could touch me, I'd refuse...

"It's only women that have touched new without permission too.

I've been groped, spanked, kissed and bitten with no prior warning or permission.

I am so bloody rubbish at saying anything too so I just tend to let it happen and hide behind Adam as quick as I can.

Eve. X"

You sound impossible woman! I'm worried now

To be fair I've never had a women I don't know touch me without asking etc. I have had a couple of men do it but as soon as I gave a stern 'no' they fucked off.

H x

It is sexual assault and I would not stand for it at all. I would insist that the person be thrown out and I would be inclined to phone the police. Clubs have clear rules in place for this very reason. Just because I am at a club does not mean I give sexual conscent to anyone and they should not be seen as the playground for sex offenders.

I appreciate this may seem a little OTT but I have seen first hand how abuse can destroy someone's life and it should not be tolerated in or outside the swinging environment.

Eve. X

To be fair I've never had a women I don't know touch me without asking etc. I have had a couple of men do it but as soon as I gave a stern 'no' they fucked off.

H x"

You say no!? Teach me ha ha.

I suck! I'm too nice. I love chatting to people and then sometimes they then touch me thinking it's OK because we have been chatting.

If they asked me first then I would probably try to really nicely say no but they don't ask ha ha.

Adam gets mad at me for it too. He will happily say no.

Eve. X

By *idnes17ladMan  over a year ago

widnes

I have only ever been one club. Going again in march but im useless at reading signals and a lady would have to say "fancy a fuck" for me to pick up on it haha

Eve. X

H x

You say no!? Teach me ha ha.

I suck! I'm too nice. I love chatting to people and then sometimes they then touch me thinking it's OK because we have been chatting.

If they asked me first then I would probably try to really nicely say no but they don't ask ha ha.

Eve. X"

Well I'll ask a thousand times on Saturday haha

H x

"

Eve. X

H x"

Well that's creepy.

"

Eve. X

H x

Well that's creepy."

Haha I didn't mean it to sound that way

H x

"

Eve. X

H x

Well that's creepy.

H x"

It didn't sound creepy doll, we have spoken at length about meeting on Saturday and you know i think your cute so I understood that you just want to make sure I'm totally cool with anything we do.

Eve. X

"This is the part of swinging I don't like.

I'm very tactile, I like to be touched, if someone has a feel of my bum as I walk past in a pub it puts a spring in my step for the rest of the night...but in a swingers club if you allow someone to touch you without pulling them up on it they automatically take that as a green light to play, If you make eye contact, you want to play, if you sit next to someone in the hot tub you want to play...people seem to lose all sense of propriety and think you're a sure thing without putting in any effort to talk, flirt or ask permission "

I was smiling at a guy in a club, he was smiling back. He came and sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh without even speaking to me. I just got up and walked off.

"

Eve. X

H x

Well that's creepy.

H x

It didn't sound creepy doll, we have spoken at length about meeting on Saturday and you know i think your cute so I understood that you just want to make sure I'm totally cool with anything we do.

Eve. X"

If you have to ask more than once it means you've been turned down - and therefore it's creepy to ask again.

Sometimes we type things that don't come out the way they're supposed to - I'm sure this is one of those times.

By *unLuvazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

At townhouse they have a strict policy about touching other people. A polite no thank you if it carries on tell a member of staff and they will be dealt with seriously.. That's part of why we always go to townhouse.. Everyone knows the rules..

"

Eve. X

H x

Well that's creepy.

H x

Eve. X

If you have to ask more than once it means you've been turned down - and therefore it's creepy to ask again.

Sometimes we type things that don't come out the way they're supposed to - I'm sure this is one of those times."

I didn't mean I'd ask again if anyone said no, I meant I would keep checking someone was okay with it.

"

Eve. X

H x

Well that's creepy.

H x

Eve. X

Sometimes we type things that don't come out the way they're supposed to - I'm sure this is one of those times.

I didn't mean I'd ask again if anyone said no, I meant I would keep checking someone was okay with it."

I understood doll. Don't worry.

Eve. X

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Oh this riles me and it tends to be females that do it to me. The amount of times I've had my tits grabbed! I have no qualms in telling them that it's inappropriate. "

That's the last time I pick your tits up to save you tripping over them _ilac

I have not been to a club yet,went years ago with my wife,but I think they have changed now,I am single now but I agree with you guys you can't just go up and touch who ever you like, I hope to go to one soon how will I know who wants to play p

We don't mind which of us is asked, especially if my face is otherwise engaged, (which it often is) it's more than acceptable to us for the guy/girl to ask Pete...and the chances are, when asked we will say yes.

However, we massively fucking mind if not asked, and it's doesn't end well

Ruby

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

I understand that, but also understand how single guys get told 1000's of times on here don't ignore my fella and just focus on me. Yes, I agree with you but with so many messages I do t think people always do it disrespectfully, in fact it's probably the opposite. Albeit, not quite right.

As for touching, we, personally see nothing wrong with a touch on an impersonal part of the body. I.e. Arm, or foot in jacuzzi etc. I think it's what happens next that's important. If the hand is moved away, or head shake or anything that isn't an indicaton it's ok to carry on, then it ends. If they don't, then it becomes an issue.

I'm not consenting to mass gropings but in play situations I don't want to have to stop and sign a letter of consent, acheck their passport and CRB before carrying on. a simple gesture should suffice.

D"

Pmsl

By *unLuvazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

"I have not been to a club yet,went years ago with my wife,but I think they have changed now,I am single now but I agree with you guys you can't just go up and touch who ever you like, I hope to go to one soon how will I know who wants to play p"

By asking politely if there interested or talk downstairs first.

I wouldn't dare touch a woman and just as bad I wouldn't dare ask if I could touch her ....

Unacceptable totally ..in disrespectful .

Having been a single guy in clubs it's is really easy and good fun. Do the talking in the early part of the evening with couples at the bar or in the social areas. Enjoy the thrill of the flirt. It's ok to walk over and say hello. talk to both.

If you can't pick up the vibe and know the signals it's back to flirting school.

General rule for single guys if it's not on in the social room it's not likely to be on in the play room. For couples that's not true because they already have a play partner the play can extend and evolve for them.

Mostly I got approached by couples and groups in the social area. On nights I didn't I stayed in the social area. Never went on the prowl in the rooms, what's the point ? It just ruins the play for others.

Guys ask yourself this, are you confident and comfortable talking to girls and guys in non swinging places ?

Don't assume that because you can't flirt naturally then swinging cuts out the need for it and gets you straight to a easy fuck.

"Having been a single guy in clubs it's is really easy and good fun. Do the talking in the early part of the evening with couples at the bar or in the social areas. Enjoy the thrill of the flirt. It's ok to walk over and say hello. talk to both.

If you can't pick up the vibe and know the signals it's back to flirting school.

General rule for single guys if it's not on in the social room it's not likely to be on in the play room. For couples that's not true because they already have a play partner the play can extend and evolve for them.

Mostly I got approached by couples and groups in the social area. On nights I didn't I stayed in the social area. Never went on the prowl in the rooms, what's the point ? It just ruins the play for others.

Guys ask yourself this, are you confident and comfortable talking to girls and guys in non swinging places ?

Don't assume that because you can't flirt naturally then swinging cuts out the need for it and gets you straight to a easy fuck.

"

I ( mrs ) always ask ... I am terrible at reading messages . I will always say no when not happy .

I was at a well known club once with hubbie we were having some fun in a public area. .... this guy latches onto my breast ... I tap him on the shoulder and say name first .... hubbie keeps reminding me of it ??

It's good to be tentative and try reading the signs. At a recent party I went exploring by myself and passed a couple having sex. I stopped for a second then thought they might not like that so moved on. A few moments later I walked back and they'd stopped but the minute they saw me they started again. I walked on past thinking about this then thought perhaps they did like me watching. Looking back I noticed the woman was still looking at me down the corridor so I lingered for a while, us looking at each other from afar whilst she was being fucked. Now more confident she might like me watching, I walked back and watched more obviously. They seemed to enjoy it and I was rock hard so thought they might like to see me stroking myself so got my cock out. At that, the woman waved for me to come forward and... well let's just say the image went all wobbly and I descended into a world of marshmallow rainbows and lollipop flowers

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

Don't go to sex clubs anymore

Problem solved

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Problem with this approach ozz is you've disrespected the woman's right to choice first. If someone asked the guy first it would be an automatic no from me. But I know it's hard for guys to know which way round the couple prefer to be asked

I had this issue of being grabbed by a guy from a couple last night in a club in Germany. It's not on. As I didn't speak German what I said he didn't get so I spoke to the staff. Full story is here (at the end) but glad to say they dealt with it really well. Happy to read the riot act myself in this country as it does happen unfortunately too regularly for my liking

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/421640

Single men are in a rock and hard place on this one. If, whilst the male partner is present they ask the women if they can touch her, then the male partner will stop things or throw a spanner in the works for being disrespectful to him. I learnt from experience that a single man cannot be seen to cut across the male partner. When I was playing I would ask the male if it was OK to touch his partner, in the hope he will say it is her decision, ask her. Then the circle is usually squared. Not all male partners are easy going.

Problem with this approach ozz is you've disrespected the woman's right to choice first. If someone asked the guy first it would be an automatic no from me. But I know it's hard for guys to know which way round the couple prefer to be asked"

to be fair i will always direct any request to my partner... but prefer it if they ask him first

Thanks to all that have posted.. it stops me feeling that im getting mardy in my old age...

Problem with this approach ozz is you've disrespected the woman's right to choice first. If someone asked the guy first it would be an automatic no from me. But I know it's hard for guys to know which way round the couple prefer to be asked"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

We've never had a guy try touch without asking.

Had plenty of women come onto both of us and there's only been one time it bothered us. But that was a d*unk customer and dealt with by the club management instantly.

It's always been a charged conversation/situation and not a totally out of the blue tit grab.

We just take it in our stride and embrace it as all part of the fun. If I was talking to a woman and she started feeling my leg up I'd love it!

We had a very extreme version of this lately. My guard is always up in a club anyway but mainly in the public areas where Ruby and I like to show off or play with new people sometimes. I'm pretty good at keeping an eye out and managing the odd rogue hand making its way onto Ruby. That gets dealt with immediately and guys respect that a no from me is a definite no. But the level of play we often find ourselves in can demand multiple checks in my eyes. If we have started playing (touching or oral) then if it moves on to fucking I / we expect to be asked if it's ok. Now in the moment it's likely going to be a yes. But if someone assumes anything goes without checking it fucking ends there and then no matter what. A recent incident tested us to the max. And if I'm honest I struggled to keep it together at the time as I wanted to take the guys head off!! But we spotted it and stopped it immediately! It's just fucking disrespectful. My beautiful girl whom I love dearly loves to play and we are up for most things with most people. But check with us please!! We are sharing the most intimate and fun acts as a couple and allowing people to join us in trust and understanding. It doesn't seem too much to ask for people to check what's ok and what isn't. I think we all need to remember this and demand the respect that what we are all doing deserves. Fun is the aim and a lack of basic manners and respect just kills the fun instantly for us. Pete

"We've never had a guy try touch without asking.

Had plenty of women come onto both of us and there's only been one time it bothered us. But that was a d*unk customer and dealt with by the club management instantly.

It's always been a charged conversation/situation and not a totally out of the blue tit grab.

We just take it in our stride and embrace it as all part of the fun. If I was talking to a woman and she started feeling my leg up I'd love it! "

there had been no conversation in this situation at all

I tell them to fuck off you rude c%#t it does the trick every time LOL X

"We've never had a guy try touch without asking.

We just take it in our stride and embrace it as all part of the fun. If I was talking to a woman and she started feeling my leg up I'd love it! "

That depends on attraction though right? I will happily chat with every woman in the bar but that doesn't mean I want to play or to be touched by them.

I'm sorry but I have to be attracted to them and if I'm not then it's just as bad as if I guy were to do the same.

Eve. X

"We just take it in our stride and embrace it as all part of the fun. If I was talking to a woman and she started feeling my leg up I'd love it! "

You'd love it? Even if you thought she were hideously ugly? Or if she had awful body odour? Or if she were d*unk? Or a total letch?

Or you'd love it simply because she owns a vagina?

"We just take it in our stride and embrace it as all part of the fun. If I was talking to a woman and she started feeling my leg up I'd love it!

You'd love it? Even if you thought she were hideously ugly? Or if she had awful body odour? Or if she were d*unk? Or a total letch?

Or you'd love it simply because she owns a vagina?"

I wonder if this guy has ever turned down sex in his life?

"We just take it in our stride and embrace it as all part of the fun. If I was talking to a woman and she started feeling my leg up I'd love it!

When I was flogging a naked man strapped to a flogging bench I stopped for a moment. A woman watching reached out a touched his arse balls and cock before I could get to her. I slapped her hand away and said never touch without asking. She mumbled so I said consent has to be given, ask me, him or his wife there and it would be like a bloke in a club grabbing your boob without asking.

She then said yes I understand that but followed it up with 'I thought he'd like it though'!! Seriously wtf??!! I asked her what if that was the response you got from the man who grabbed your boob...a look of horror on her face when she finally 'got it'. Doesn't matter the gender or orientation, consent is everything!

By *ackhammer87Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Respect goes a long way I'd never dream of touching before I asked xx

When I was flogging a naked man strapped to a flogging bench I stopped for a moment. A woman watching reached out a touched his arse balls and cock before I could get to her. I slapped her hand away and said never touch without asking. She mumbled so I said consent has to be given, ask me, him or his wife there and it would be like a bloke in a club grabbing your boob without asking.

She then said yes I understand that but followed it up with 'I thought he'd like it though'!! Seriously wtf??!! I asked her what if that was the response you got from the man who grabbed your boob...a look of horror on her face when she finally 'got it'. Doesn't matter the gender or orientation, consent is everything! "

i can well believe this.. women are my real bug bear.. Mr doesn't mind if they help themselves if im honest but as his partner i find it very rude and disrespectful towards both... especially when as I say ive had a woman actually try to move me off my own partner...

I put this post as I was being made to to feel by a few close people that I dont get swinging because i dont accept this... and as playing as a couple its still newish (4 years compared to 18 as a single) i do sometimes wonder if I dont quite always get it right.

But seems at least on the forums that many dont think im wrong... i love clubs but am getting where I am getting mighty pissed off at these women helping themselves either to me.. my partner or both. And I find when you tell a woman off it seems to cause offence and your seen as jealous ( if your complaining about them helping themselves or pushing you away from your own partner ) or just odd if its you x

She then said yes I understand that but followed it up with 'I thought he'd like it though'!! Seriously wtf??!! I asked her what if that was the response you got from the man who grabbed your boob...a look of horror on her face when she finally 'got it'. Doesn't matter the gender or orientation, consent is everything! i can well believe this.. women are my real bug bear.. Mr doesn't mind if they help themselves if im honest but as his partner i find it very rude and disrespectful towards both... especially when as I say ive had a woman actually try to move me off my own partner...

I put this post as I was being made to to feel by a few close people that I dont get swinging because i dont accept this... and as playing as a couple its still newish (4 years compared to 18 as a single) i do sometimes wonder if I dont quite always get it right.

But seems at least on the forums that many dont think im wrong... i love clubs but am getting where I am getting mighty pissed off at these women helping themselves either to me.. my partner or both. And I find when you tell a woman off it seems to cause offence and your seen as jealous ( if your complaining about them helping themselves or pushing you away from your own partner ) or just odd if its you x "

Well u shall be seen the same way then because there isn't a soul alive who could move me from Adam and not expect a mouthful.

We were married for a reason and we are together for a reason. We love each other and want to spend our lives together.

That includes any and all situations.

Just the same that if a guy tried to move Adam from me, shit would go down ha ha.

Consent is key, manners are key.

I wouldn't bloody dream of ever moving anyone. I would politely ask to join, if approval was given then I would take cues from the couple because I am an extra, an add on.

Just because we are swingers, that doesn't change the dynamic of a relationship and/or the feelings of both partners.

Eve. X

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i always ask or wait to be invited

If you read what I put and the context in which I wrote it you'd see I was mentioning its always been in a sexually charged conversation/situation.

I wouldn't get into that situation with someone I didn't find attractive.

Bristol

When I had a long beard I had a t-shirt that said if you touch my beard, I will touch your arse.. women got prissy saying its nothing similar, as apparently only women have personnel space..

I would always ask permission before I touched anyone, and if it's a couple I ensure both are happy, as I have had issues where women have seemed jealous.

If someone touched me without asking I would be polite about it and either move away slightly or just say thanks but no thanks. I wouldn't be offended, or be verbally abusive to anyone. I do feel some people slightly overreact to the smallest of things.

"At the end of the day manors cost nothing "

Manors cost loads it manners that cost nothing!

Bristol

We had a guy try lastnight, he was politely told no and left the room quite sharpish.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I don't touch anybody. If someone touches me without my permission, they usually get a tongue lashing followed by me making a real issue of it with the club management, and in one case, giving him a slap across the face for sexually assaulting me

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

This one gets right on my nerves. We have had it with number of females and once with a male.

D told the female who moved on to a softer target but that soon got pointed out to the management and was delt with.

I delt with the male as it was in the play areas and right in front of me, he wasn't very happy at all and I didn't care in the slightest he was told that once more and he would be removed, so he removed himself and we haven't seen him since.

I really don't see the difference between a swing club and a 'nilla club you don't have permission to touch then you don't touch in any sort of intimate way end of story.

A swift and simple no has always worked for me, i guess with me being quite tall that does help. It really shocks the girls when i say it to them, maybe some think the rules are different for them ? Regardless the no seems to have worked so far

Id class unwarranted sexual touching it as assault and should be reported to the club

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Touching without asking a no no xx I just say ohhh no touch before asked x dark rooms or mazes that are dark that's what there for xx it's the thrill of not seeing who touches but for me a no no xx a good slap away normal helps if that don't help then I just say no thanks if that don't work then it's a polite fukk off xx if that don't help I then get staff involved xx I been on the receiving end yrs ago in a club what a horrible experience but the club involved were brilliant said offendee was removed from club in minutes banded for life xx

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Touching without asking is wrong

Touching without asking is right

Touching without asking is in a grey area.

I think all three of the above are correct. It just depends on the circumstances and what kind of touching.

Firstly anyone just grabbing tits, pussy, or cock (I should be so lucky LOL) in a public area of a club without so much as a word is a no go and neither of us would tolerate it.

However sometimes, especially from single guys, a gentle stroke of a leg or arm is used as a way of asking and if she is interested she will let it develop. If not she will let her body language do the talking and just take a step away. If the guy persists after that then he will be told in no uncertain terms.

In hot tubs the same would apply, other than the body language bit is more difficult so she would just push the hand away if she wasn't interested.

Open play rooms/orgy rooms are a bit different. If you go in to that kind of room and lie on the bed naked with your legs open you can't complain too much if someone touches you. Yes you still have a choice and you can still say no to someone you don't like the look of, but if you don't want to be touched at all you shouldn't be there in the first place.

Dark rooms? Well isn't anonymous touching (and more) what they are for?

Grey areas?

As a hypothetical example. A girl is sat on a couch doing a full on bukkake session. She is sucking and wanking every cock that comes her way. She has got 8 or 10 guys around her, all naked and all stood to attention. Another couple, both naked, join the group and stand watching in the middle of all the guys. One of the guys touches the arse of the woman, not a full on grab but just a gentle stroke. If she is not interested should she just politely push his hand away or kick off and cause a scene?

Bottom line is that we nearly all go to swinger clubs for some form of sexual attention and while boundaries should still exist I don't think that it is unreasonable to accept that they maybe moved a little.

I would also add that anyone who is overly sensitive to unwanted touching should avoid French and Spanish clubs like the plague.

By *he bemused IrishmanCouple  over a year ago

Burton

Like others on here I've only had other women touch me without asking. I find a death glare gets their hand off my arse fairly fast. Ime there's an expectation that I'm bi purely because I'm in a swingers club. Er, no. Strangely, I find male gropers easier to deal with. Experience in pubs and clubs growing up means I know they need dealing with quickly and aggressively. Female molesters are a new breed to me, and it took me aback at first. Made me a bit sad, too.

My wife and I visited Quest on Saturday for the first time,and whilst we were in the couples room, a guy looked at me and asked if he could touch her. We aren't at the swinging stage yet, so I told him this and he accepted it without question. His wife then took it upon her self to grab my wife's bum cheeks which caught us off guard. She only did it in a playful way, but still would have been better to have asked.

"Touching without asking is wrong

Touching without asking is right

Touching without asking is in a grey area.

I think all three of the above are correct. It just depends on the circumstances and what kind of touching.

Firstly anyone just grabbing tits, pussy, or cock (I should be so lucky LOL) in a public area of a club without so much as a word is a no go and neither of us would tolerate it.

However sometimes, especially from single guys, a gentle stroke of a leg or arm is used as a way of asking and if she is interested she will let it develop. If not she will let her body language do the talking and just take a step away. If the guy persists after that then he will be told in no uncertain terms.

In hot tubs the same would apply, other than the body language bit is more difficult so she would just push the hand away if she wasn't interested.

Open play rooms/orgy rooms are a bit different. If you go in to that kind of room and lie on the bed naked with your legs open you can't complain too much if someone touches you. Yes you still have a choice and you can still say no to someone you don't like the look of, but if you don't want to be touched at all you shouldn't be there in the first place.

Dark rooms? Well isn't anonymous touching (and more) what they are for?

Grey areas?

As a hypothetical example. A girl is sat on a couch doing a full on bukkake session. She is sucking and wanking every cock that comes her way. She has got 8 or 10 guys around her, all naked and all stood to attention. Another couple, both naked, join the group and stand watching in the middle of all the guys. One of the guys touches the arse of the woman, not a full on grab but just a gentle stroke. If she is not interested should she just politely push his hand away or kick off and cause a scene?

Bottom line is that we nearly all go to swinger clubs for some form of sexual attention and while boundaries should still exist I don't think that it is unreasonable to accept that they maybe moved a little.

I would also add that anyone who is overly sensitive to unwanted touching should avoid French and Spanish clubs like the plague.

"

By *artinlycraMan  over a year ago

southport

Hi friends the only time I touched without asking was in a spa and I (purposely) caught a lovely girls foot ! She knew it was me n smiled. So I made a little more movement, next under the bubbles she had her feet around my rapidly hardening cock !!! Wow

"

"

I would grab his hand and ask him if he felt it was appropriate to sexually assault someone, loud enough that people close could hear.

Watching someone have sex is not consent to be touched by people who have not asked for permission.

Touching without consent is not ok. Whichever way you try and justify it to yourself. Just don't do it.

"

"

FWIW - I was treated with the utmost respect when I went to a swingers club in Paris. I was never touched inappropriately. People were nice and very kind. And made the effort to make conversation before asking if I would like to play. Remarkable!

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

What kind of "touching" are people actually referring to here? In a regular club, if you're flirting with someone, there can be a little contact, not necessarily sexual but hinting towards that. Yet I feel sometimes in social areas of swingers clubs, you have to stay a foot apart at all times like a chaperoned school disco, then jump straight to snogging, groping and shagging. Do women here really object to a little gentle, affectionate contact during the "chatting up" part of the evening?

What kind of "touching" are people actually referring to here? In a regular club, if you're flirting with someone, there can be a little contact, not necessarily sexual but hinting towards that. Yet I feel sometimes in social areas of swingers clubs, you have to stay a foot apart at all times like a chaperoned school disco, then jump straight to snogging, groping and shagging. Do women here really object to a little gentle, affectionate contact during the "chatting up" part of the evening? "

If you touch my arm and ask if I'd like a drink - sure, that's fine. That's not an entirely unusual thing to do in society. I don't particularly like it, but I accept that it's considered normal.

If you touch my face, neck, head, breasts, torso, butt, labia, etc without my consent - then you'd going to get a kicking.

Crawley

What kind of "touching" are people actually referring to here? In a regular club, if you're flirting with someone, there can be a little contact, not necessarily sexual but hinting towards that. Yet I feel sometimes in social areas of swingers clubs, you have to stay a foot apart at all times like a chaperoned school disco, then jump straight to snogging, groping and shagging. Do women here really object to a little gentle, affectionate contact during the "chatting up" part of the evening?

If you touch my arm and ask if I'd like a drink - sure, that's fine. That's not an entirely unusual thing to do in society. I don't particularly like it, but I accept that it's considered normal.

If you touch my face, neck, head, breasts, torso, butt, labia, etc without my consent - then you'd going to get a kicking."

So, we're sitting chatting and I brush against your leg. Not like I'm trying to get my hands between your thighs, just trailing a fingertip. Which side of the line is that?

"

So, we're sitting chatting and I brush against your leg. Not like I'm trying to get my hands between your thighs, just trailing a fingertip. Which side of the line is that? "

i find this very unsettling without being asked... and it will mean they get their hand removed... and I'd not be impressed..

If you touch my face, neck, head, breasts, torso, butt, labia, etc without my consent - then you'd going to get a kicking.

So, we're sitting chatting and I brush against your leg. Not like I'm trying to get my hands between your thighs, just trailing a fingertip. Which side of the line is that? "

I've had discussions about this exact situation with other guys. They think it's ok. Some women may do. Me personally if I'm in a hottub naked and relaxing, I don't want a finger trailing up my thigh without asking. Actually clothed and not relaxing I don't want it either! Sorry but consent is respect, and respect is everything to me.

"

So, we're sitting chatting and I brush against your leg. Not like I'm trying to get my hands between your thighs, just trailing a fingertip. Which side of the line is that? i find this very unsettling without being asked... and it will mean they get their hand removed... and I'd not be impressed..

"

Yes me too. And once a man has shown disrespect for me and for consent, then it's a no however nice he is, however big his cock is or however funny he is.

"

So, we're sitting chatting and I brush against your leg. Not like I'm trying to get my hands between your thighs, just trailing a fingertip. Which side of the line is that? i find this very unsettling without being asked... and it will mean they get their hand removed... and I'd not be impressed..

Yes me too. And once a man has shown disrespect for me and for consent, then it's a no however nice he is, however big his cock is or however funny he is. "

yeah same for me with guys or girls. I am not interested in the slightest after that. X

By *iptopcoolMan  over a year ago

mid

This seems a very serious issue about women doing the most touching without asking but can I just say that if any women want to touch me up in a club or anywhere else to that matter then no need to ask just go ahead and help yourself

Bristol

On weekend I had a beautiful lady come into a room with us and sit down all snuggled up, I still asked if I could touch...

It saves a lot of hastle and dosnt take much to ask.

By *iptopcoolMan  over a year ago

mid

And yes my previous message was just a light hearted joke and no hurt was intended

Leicestershire

Outside of the play areas if it is exceptable in a normal vanilla enviroment then that's exceptable.

Inside the play areas then a non intimate touch as a question is usually deemed exceptable.

We spent an entire week in clubs in Gran Canaria and never had a single problem.

Swing clubs are not a license to be inappropriate.

If we didn't know you and hadnt jad any contact before trailing your finger tips up a leg when the lady in question may well be wearing a short skirt with no underwear on, then no we wouldn't be comfortable with that, that's making a lot of assumptions. Would you do that in a normal club?

The point i made further up was in the context of mutual flirting/chatting up going on.

If it's someone just trying it on with you and you're not interested then touching is a no go.

Leicestershire

"On weekend I had a beautiful lady come into a room with us and sit down all snuggled up, I still asked if I could touch...

It saves a lot of hastle and dosnt take much to ask.

"

This and it's just simple manners.

So, we're sitting chatting and I brush against your leg. Not like I'm trying to get my hands between your thighs, just trailing a fingertip. Which side of the line is that?

Outside of the play areas if it is exceptable in a normal vanilla enviroment then that's exceptable.

Inside the play areas then a non intimate touch as a question is usually deemed exceptable.

We spent an entire week in clubs in Gran Canaria and never had a single problem.

If we didn't know you and hadnt jad any contact before trailing your finger tips up a leg when the lady in question may well be wearing a short skirt with no underwear on, then no we wouldn't be comfortable with that, that's making a lot of assumptions. Would you do that in a normal club?"

It's surprising how many do at my local club and why I'm so hardline on it. Some days I've felt like a piece of meat there and I don't think guys realise

If we didn't know you and hadnt jad any contact before trailing your finger tips up a leg when the lady in question may well be wearing a short skirt with no underwear on, then no we wouldn't be comfortable with that, that's making a lot of assumptions. Would you do that in a normal club?

It's surprising how many do at my local club and why I'm so hardline on it. Some days I've felt like a piece of meat there and I don't think guys realise"

Leicestershire

It's surprising how many do at my local club and why I'm so hardline on it. Some days I've felt like a piece of meat there and I don't think guys realise"

It really isn't hard to ask.

I've done it often and you can do it in such a way that it is part of the flirting and banter. It's a good sign if someone wants to play later too. If it's a 'sorry no' at that stage then it's probably not going anywhere later either. If it a 'well as long as you don't me touching you too' then you may have something to look forward to later too

On the otherhand the woman that pull our friends underwear down and stuck her face in her pussy in the bar area was quite inappropriate... we thought she knew her but turns out she was actually in shock and stunned for long enough for it all to happen!

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Ok taking a slightly diff approach when is it acceptable? If u are in a dark orgy room? U stumble across a lady enjoying a bukake?

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

the wrong side .

this kind of behave is about applying sexual pressure because its unsolicited so there fore its a invasion of personal space and could be seen as sexual harassment.

I would say this to all people in clubs man up and just ask for permission its that simple as long as you have the balls to do it that is it not then leave the club scene alone .

want to kiss ask want to run your hand over a leg ask want to go further ask

it really is that simple .

"Ok taking a slightly diff approach when is it acceptable? If u are in a dark orgy room? U stumble across a lady enjoying a bukake?"
The trouble with this situation is that all men pile in and some act like animals. Pushing and grabbing with no respect at all.

"Ok taking a slightly diff approach when is it acceptable? If u are in a dark orgy room? U stumble across a lady enjoying a bukake?"

Dark room in my view there's no expectation to ask first but if your hand or whatever is moved away that's a no thanks. For a bukkake catch the ladies eye and maybe nod, you'll soon find out. Even in group situations I want the choice of who joins in and it can even be non verbal asking and consent given. It really isn't difficult guys

Leicestershire

When you go somewhere that invites it?

Pitch black cinema room or orgy room, bukake for guys that have been given permission to play.

Communal beds and a lit orgy room, we'd expect more touching of course but even then assumptions shouldn't be made and it is easy to ask with a touch, smile or whispered 'May I?'.

Is it really that hard just not to assume?

I wonder how many men would like it if another man just stroked their thigh or put a hand on their bum?

unwanted touching isnt aceptable anywhere

"I wonder how many men would like it if another man just stroked their thigh or put a hand on their bum?

"

I can't figure out if the people on this thread have had genuinely upsetting experiences at really disgusting clubs completely unlike any we've ever been to (if so we'd leave running and never go back) or if this is one of those examples of a very worthy thread where everyone wants to be seen to agree, lest they be stigmatised, and yet which is in utter la la land

Forceful disrespectful pushy touching has absolutely no place in clubs. But neither does pepper spray.

There are some seriously confused woman posting on this thread, " kick him in the balls, call the police and sexual assault".

Nanny state springs to mind.

"There are some seriously confused woman posting on this thread, " kick him in the balls, call the police and sexual assault".

Nanny state springs to mind. "

I don't agree with getting violent but ive been doing this a long time.. and only recently found that its happening more and more.

To be fair ive found that women do it more... especially to other people's partners. I found when i was on as a single guys for group sessions always respected me more than I seem to get as a couple. But it is sexual assault if you wanted to get pedantic about it.

I said at the start. I Dont make a fuss.. in fact.. my partner wasnt even aware id moved because of unwanted hands... because i just move the hand.. move myself and only then comment if it carries on... and yes if I had to id report it to staff.. ( like i did with a guy at one club who we had told twice not to touch and then he had done it again)

Only three times Ive got bit angry... once was was a woman who actually shoved me off my own partner while i was riding him so she could get in there.. needless to say she got pushed right back off. ( and I got accused of being jealous) and a woman who just wouldn't take no for an answer who was d*unk and groping me.

The last one was a guy id consented to but he tried to bareback me.. and i will i admit I took him down to staff with my hamd firmly around his balls and then left the staff to deal with it. Which they did and he was banned.

[Removed by poster at 27/02/17 14:10:15]

I tend to lose my temper with these individuals

Crawley

"I wonder how many men would like it if another man just stroked their thigh or put a hand on their bum?

"

I've had advances from men I had no sexual interest in and managed to calmly deal with it without feeling the need to loudly embarrass them or suggest they should be on some sort of register as some women here have implied.

"[What I agree is more problematic is same gender touching"

There is no more or less in my book. Irrespective of gender or sexual orientation, consent is everything

Even if a woman I was deeply repulsed by siddled up to me and started caressing me in the most private place, as long as it was done in the right spirit of playful fun I'd just politely take her hand away or move.

What I agree is more problematic is same gender touching as, even if done in the most playful and friendly way, it can really upset people who are genuinely straight. Just as smacking someone without their consent can. I think both women and men should ask first about that and I'd say most do. However, it's easy for them to get carried away and we've seen that happen. Indeed, even Mrs recently got carried away and blurred the lines a little with one woman and, even though it was very mild and she didn't seem to mind, we agreed after that Mrs should really have asked and will do from now on.

I've had advances from men I had no sexual interest in and managed to calmly deal with it without feeling the need to loudly embarrass them or suggest they should be on some sort of register as some women here have implied. "

So if you're bent over giving a woman oral sex and a man shoves his cock up your arse, you'd calmly deal with it?

Crawley

I've had advances from men I had no sexual interest in and managed to calmly deal with it without feeling the need to loudly embarrass them or suggest they should be on some sort of register as some women here have implied.

So if you're bent over giving a woman oral sex and a man shoves his cock up your arse, you'd calmly deal with it?"

I think that's a little different to your original question. Also, a cock entering an arse unexpectedly is I'd imagine quite painful and therefore obviously far more serious than just touching, unless you're going to tell me you once got felt up in a club by Freddie Kruger?

This annoys me immensely

From playing in the same room as others (not with them just in the same room as them)and their hands wandering without even a hint of asking to a hand placed on your bum whilst just stood talking. Just because I am a swinger does not give anybody the right to touch me without my permission, if this was at a regular club/party it would not be acceptable so why do some think it is in a swinging environment.

It has happened to me on numerous occasions in different situations so I just politely, but with enough eviction, ask them to not touch unless invited to

Jane x

"

I would remove your hand and ask you not to.

I don't understand what the fuck is so hard about consent?

So if you're bent over giving a woman oral sex and a man shoves his cock up your arse, you'd calmly deal with it?

I think that's a little different to your original question. Also, a cock entering an arse unexpectedly is I'd imagine quite painful and therefore obviously far more serious than just touching, unless you're going to tell me you once got felt up in a club by Freddie Kruger?"

No, but I have had a guy penetrate me without asking at Kestrels whilst I was giving someone a bj.

"There are some seriously confused woman posting on this thread, " kick him in the balls, call the police and sexual assault".

Nanny state springs to mind. "

Yes. It's a 'nanny state' because people don't want their personal space invaded by others. You'e right.

Yes. It's a 'nanny state' because people don't want their personal space invaded by others. You'e right.

"

Agree totally....

So ok put it another way

You are out in public and get chatting to someone, they then proceed to touch you (bum,arm,leg whatever you decide) would that be acceptable?? No I think not so why do people think it is within the swinging community?

Occasionally you daren't even smile or look at someone because to them this is an invitation to play.....erm nope I'm just being friendly

Jane x

I think that's a little different to your original question. Also, a cock entering an arse unexpectedly is I'd imagine quite painful and therefore obviously far more serious than just touching, unless you're going to tell me you once got felt up in a club by Freddie Kruger?"

ive had a guy randomly stick a finger straight up my arse before... i was otherwise engaged.. he hadn't even spoken and got most put out when he was told that you need to ask. Its rare i ever leave myself exposed now... normally sit with my feet protecting me or put myself in the corner. The problem with that is I then seem unapproachable by the people that would ask. X

Crawley

I think that's a little different to your original question. Also, a cock entering an arse unexpectedly is I'd imagine quite painful and therefore obviously far more serious than just touching, unless you're going to tell me you once got felt up in a club by Freddie Kruger?

No, but I have had a guy penetrate me without asking at Kestrels whilst I was giving someone a bj. "

And nobody here is going to say that that's acceptable, but it's very much beyond the level of physical contact this thread started discussing.

By *itch269Couple  over a year ago

Horley

My boyfriend controls this for me and is very protective. Typically if they ask nicely he agrees but asks me if its ok too! 99 out of a 100 will be a yes as we both enjoying but I was assaulted in the dark room at kestrels once and not pleasant at all

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Don't accept it.

Contact the staff to deal with it

I had a similar problem at LC once and the staff asked the person to leave

Crawley

I think that's a little different to your original question. Also, a cock entering an arse unexpectedly is I'd imagine quite painful and therefore obviously far more serious than just touching, unless you're going to tell me you once got felt up in a club by Freddie Kruger? ive had a guy randomly stick a finger straight up my arse before... i was otherwise engaged.. he hadn't even spoken and got most put out when he was told that you need to ask. Its rare i ever leave myself exposed now... normally sit with my feet protecting me or put myself in the corner. The problem with that is I then seem unapproachable by the people that would ask. X "

And this comes back to my point of gently touching someone you are having a conversation with to gently nudge the situation from the bar to the playroom verses touching someone out of the blue.

"

And this comes back to my point of gently touching someone you are having a conversation with to gently nudge the situation from the bar to the playroom verses touching someone out of the blue. "

Personally id not want someone touching me without asking even if we are talking.. because I will talk to anyone and everyone... I do not want touching by all.

"

And this comes back to my point of gently touching someone you are having a conversation with to gently nudge the situation from the bar to the playroom verses touching someone out of the blue.

"

What's wrong with nudging the situation from bar to bedroom with words ffs? How hard is 'would you like to...'??

I go to clubs a lot and I'm very socialable. Do I want every person I talk to to touch me? No. Do I want the choice of who touches me? Yes.

I am seriously struggling to understand why consent is so difficult for some to understand

"

What's wrong with nudging the situation from bar to bedroom with words ffs? How hard is 'would you like to...'??

I go to clubs a lot and I'm very socialable. Do I want every person I talk to to touch me? No. Do I want the choice of who touches me? Yes.

I am seriously struggling to understand why consent is so difficult for some to understand "

x

Crawley

"

I am seriously struggling to understand why consent is so difficult for some to understand "

Actually in some cases, getting that "would you like to...?" out of your mouth isn't always that easy, especially for a guy who's new to the club scene and/or a little afraid of rejection and a tiny bit of body language, a little flirtatious contact, might be a little easier.

"

I am seriously struggling to understand why consent is so difficult for some to understand

Actually in some cases, getting that "would you like to...?" out of your mouth isn't always that easy, especially for a guy who's new to the club scene and/or a little afraid of rejection and a tiny bit of body language, a little flirtatious contact, might be a little easier. "

So how would you make the approach in a vanilla setting?

Just curious because I don't think touching would go down well in that scenario either...but could just be me and my old fashioned way of looking at things

Jane x

"

Actually in some cases, getting that "would you like to...?" out of your mouth isn't always that easy, especially for a guy who's new to the club scene and/or a little afraid of rejection and a tiny bit of body language, a little flirtatious contact, might be a little easier. "

and for me and it seems a lot of other women on here would ruin any chances of it going further. Whats the worst that can happen by asking?

Crawley

"

Actually in some cases, getting that "would you like to...?" out of your mouth isn't always that easy, especially for a guy who's new to the club scene and/or a little afraid of rejection and a tiny bit of body language, a little flirtatious contact, might be a little easier.

Just curious because I don't think touching would go down well in that scenario either...but could just be me and my old fashioned way of looking at things

Jane x"

You know, I'm trying to remember how it played out the last time I did this in a vanilla setting. It was a fling with a friend of a friend after my last break up. I don't remember asking if I could kiss her, I do remember her saying "I wasn't expecting that" after I kissed her. I know we carried on kissing so I'm sure she was fine with it .

Costa Blanca Spain...

"

I would grab his hand and ask him if he felt it was appropriate to sexually assault someone, loud enough that people close could hear.

Watching someone have sex is not consent to be touched by people who have not asked for permission.

Touching without consent is not ok. Whichever way you try and justify it to yourself. Just don't do it."

What makes you think I was trying to justify anything.

There was a huge question mark at the end of the post or did you (want to maybe) miss that?

However I would say that the situation is very much in a grey area.

While I would still agree with you that there always has to be some consent, I would also say that for a woman to deliberately stand naked in a sex club surrounded by 8 or 10 naked guys all with a hard on watching a bukkake session is a long way from making a don't touch me statement.

That is why I described it as a "grey area"

If she doesn't want to be touched then surely she could watch from a distance or even keep some clothing or a towel on. Or even a polite quiet no would suffice, but in that situation to start screaming about sexual assault is a bit over the top.

Sometimes, especially in a swinger club, ones actions can be seen to imply consent, or at least encouragement for a guy to try his luck.

As for your Paris club comment. What you describe is quite possible and I don't know which club you were in. However I wouldn't think you would get the same treatment in the narrow corridor in Le Tantra or in the room behind the dance floor in Jeux de Mains (both Cap d'Agde)

"

However I would say that the situation is very much in a grey area.

While I would still agree with you that there always has to be some consent, I would also say that for a woman to deliberately stand naked in a sex club surrounded by 8 or 10 naked guys all with a hard on watching a bukkake session is a long way from making a don't touch me statement.

If she doesn't want to be touched then surely she could watch from a distance or even keep some clothing or a towel on. Or even a polite quiet no would suffice, but in that situation to start screaming about sexual assault is a bit over the top.

Sometimes, especially in a swinger club, ones actions can be seen to imply consent, or at least encouragement for a guy to try his luck.

"

1. There is no grey area. Don't touch without consent.

2. Standing naked somewhere is not consent. I should be able to stand naked in my local high street or in my local swingers club and not be touched. Being naked is not consent.

3. Clothing is not consent. Wearing more clothes does not mean you do not consent. Being naked does not mean you consent. I don't understand why people insist on relating clothing levels to consent. By this logic, if I wear a mini-skirt out to a nightclub then I deserve to be sexually assaulted. You'll proberbly say that's not the case, of course, but people still *do* think that's the case in the UK - something like 17% of people according to a statistic during the Evans case.

4. She didn't want to watch from a distance in your bukkake situation, she was enjoying the view. She wanted a better view. She wanted to watch. She didn't want to be touched. She just wanted to watch. Watching an activity is not consent to be touched.

5. 'Screaming about sexual assault' is over the top apparently, but actual sexual assault isn't? What planet do you live on?

6. Actions do not imply consent, unless the action is a woman parting her legs, pointing at your penis, and then pointing at her vagina. Nothing else is consent. Words are consent. 'Yes' is consent.

I don't understand why people struggle to comprehend this. Being naked is not consent. Being a woman in a swingers club is not consent.

".

"

Wow just wow. How is this different to blaming by a rape victim for wearing a short skirt or other skimpy clothes, having a drink, flirting or going to someone's house for coffee? Everyone has the right to say no but some don't get the chance. Posts like this show some people think some things imply consent but you know what is consent - being asked and saying yes.

Google consent and a cup of tea for anyone who is confused.

FWIW, I just looked up the definition of sexual assault on the met's website:

"A person commits sexual assault if they intentionally touch another person, the touching is sexual and the person does not consent."

Most touching in a swingers club is going to be sexual.

Most touching in a swingers club is going to be intentional.

That means, you need to get consent. End of.

And when it happens time after time after time, don't expect a woman to continue to be 'calm'. Personally I'm sick of being touched without asking and feeling like some see a woman at a club as a Piece of meat and there just to service them.

Yes I'm a woman, I like to get naked, I like to sit in a hot tub, at a swingers club, I like to watch people having sex. None of that means I want or consent to any and all random strangers who are there that day to touch me. So don't. If I want someone to touch I will either ask or will say yes when they ask. Not rocket science

Costa Blanca Spain...

"FWIW, I just looked up the definition of sexual assault on the met's website:

"A person commits sexual assault if they intentionally touch another person, the touching is sexual and the person does not consent."

That means, you need to get consent. End of."

So in court it would go something like this then.

Prosecution barrister.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. The accused deliberately touched the naked backside of the victim without any consent.

Defence barrister to victim.

So where were you when the assault took place?

Victim.

In a swingers sex club.

Defence barrister.

And what were you surrounded by?

Victim.

8 or ten naked men all with a hard on.

And what were you watching?

A girl wanking cocks, giving blow jobs, and covered in semen.

Defence barrister.

What were you wearing?

Victim.

Nothing at all.

Judge.

I really can't see how this compares to a young lady wearing a short skirt in the pub. Case dismissed.

" Case dismissed."

You're right.

Unfortunately our judges and juries often have the same outdated ideas that you do.

Crawley

".

Wow just wow. How is this different to blaming by a rape victim for wearing a short skirt or other skimpy clothes, having a drink, flirting or going to someone's house for coffee? Everyone has the right to say no but some don't get the chance. Posts like this show some people think some things imply consent but you know what is consent - being asked and saying yes.

Google consent and a cup of tea for anyone who is confused. "

Yes, of course everyone in a club has the right to say "No", and to be comfortable with who and what they participate in.

I'm still happy to defend hotlove's comment about people screaming sexual assault however. If someone accidentally oversteps the mark in a club, publically humiliating them is unnecessary.

".

Yes, of course everyone in a club has the right to say "No", and to be comfortable with who and what they participate in.

I'm still happy to defend hotlove's comment about people screaming sexual assault however. If someone accidentally oversteps the mark in a club, publically humiliating them is unnecessary."

I find it unbelievable that you think someones right to sexually assault someone is more important than their right to not be 'humiliated' in front of everyone else.

Instead of humiliation, see it as a warning. The person saying 'don't do that' is warning everyone else in the near vicinity that this person doesn't understand not to touch without asking. It's a public service, not a deliberate humiliation.

I do it on the tube too. A while back some guy tried to slip his hand up my skirt in a packed tube carriage. I grabbed it, held it in the air, and asked me who the hand belonged to that was trying to get inside my knickers without my consent. Now THAT is humiliation.

Being asked to stop is not humiliation.

Prosecution barrister.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. The accused deliberately touched the naked backside of the victim without any consent.

Victim.

In a swingers sex club.

Defence barrister.

Victim.

Defence barrister.

What were you wearing?

Victim.

Nothing at all.

Judge.

I really can't see how this compares to a young lady wearing a short skirt in the pub. Case dismissed."

And did she give any indication that she wanted to be touched or was she just watching like the naked men were? She was part of the audience, not part of the show so you should keep your hands to yourself. Guilty as charged.

Crawley

".

I'm still happy to defend hotlove's comment about people screaming sexual assault however. If someone accidentally oversteps the mark in a club, publically humiliating them is unnecessary.

I find it unbelievable that you think someones right to sexually assault someone is more important than their right to not be 'humiliated' in front of everyone else.

Instead of humiliation, see it as a warning. The person saying 'don't do that' is warning everyone else in the near vicinity that this person doesn't understand not to touch without asking. It's a public service, not a deliberate humiliation.

I do it on the tube too. A while back some guy tried to slip his hand up my skirt in a packed tube carriage. I grabbed it, held it in the air, and asked me who the hand belonged to that was trying to get inside my knickers without my consent. Now THAT is humiliation.

Being asked to stop is not humiliation."

That's actually pretty cool and I'm not going to say the twat on the tube didn't deserve it because he did.

What I'm saying is there's a difference between "a polite, quite no thanks" and throwing a very serious allegation around.

".

That's actually pretty cool and I'm not going to say the twat on the tube didn't deserve it because he did.

What I'm saying is there's a difference between "a polite, quite no thanks" and throwing a very serious allegation around. "

When we are attacked, yes that's a strong word but there is a violation of personal space based on sexual contact but I also mean in the general evolutionary sense that is innate within all of us, we all respond differently - fight, flight etc.

Don't criticise how a lady reacts as it is very likely automatic as a protective measure. Even if deliberate is she the one in the wrong? Criticise the person when caused it. It's happened so often to me I have little calmness to deal with it left in me. Some days I find it hard to relax and feel constantly on guard. It's really not nice guys

*who

".

What I'm saying is there's a difference between "a polite, quite no thanks" and throwing a very serious allegation around. "

i agree there. I rarely make it a loud public thing. Except when its not the first time. Once ive removed a hand.. then i am much more likely to be verbal about it if it happens again.. I normally find a removal of hand followed by a head shake enough...

I did once see a lady loudly tell everyone that he could get off as he had tried to enter her bare... but think that is a much bigger issue.. and people needed to know.

We are all different... but even in the bukkake situation mentioned.. id expect people to ask. I May not like them. And being greedy doesn't equal a free for all.. Unless thats what you have already told people x

"A person commits sexual assault if they intentionally touch another person, the touching is sexual and the person does not consent.

You totally right! Someone touch me and I said please don't do it again! He replies I was trying to be polite!

I said to me was not polite at all! I walked off!

Agree totally....

So ok put it another way

You are out in public and get chatting to someone, they then proceed to touch you (bum,arm,leg whatever you decide) would that be acceptable?? No I think not so why do people think it is within the swinging community?

Occasionally you daren't even smile or look at someone because to them this is an invitation to play.....erm nope I'm just being friendly

Jane x"

Crawley

".

What I'm saying is there's a difference between "a polite, quite no thanks" and throwing a very serious allegation around.

When we are attacked, yes that's a strong word but there is a violation of personal space based on sexual contact but I also mean in the general evolutionary sense that is innate within all of us, we all respond differently - fight, flight etc.

Don't criticise how a lady reacts as it is very likely automatic as a protective measure. Even if deliberate is she the one in the wrong? Criticise the person when caused it. It's happened so often to me I have little calmness to deal with it left in me. Some days I find it hard to relax and feel constantly on guard. It's really not nice guys "

Okay, fair enough, I can understand that dealing with this time and again would make you feel like that.

I just don't like the idea of some nervous new guy accidentally overstepping the mark and getting loudly called a pervert in a room full of strangers.

Yes I appreciate that in that instant separating him from the number of selfish guys on the scene that are just there for their own pleasure and have no interest in what you want from the evening or treating you like a human being is difficult.

Crawley

".

What I'm saying is there's a difference between "a polite, quite no thanks" and throwing a very serious allegation around. i agree there. I rarely make it a loud public thing. Except when its not the first time. Once ive removed a hand.. then i am much more likely to be verbal about it if it happens again.. I normally find a removal of hand followed by a head shake enough...

I did once see a lady loudly tell everyone that he could get off as he had tried to enter her bare... but think that is a much bigger issue.. and people needed to know.

We are all different... but even in the bukkake situation mentioned.. id expect people to ask. I May not like them. And being greedy doesn't equal a free for all.. Unless thats what you have already told people x"

Thank you. That's all I was saying. Yes, the guy does deserve to be called a dick if he doesn't respond to the polite version the first time and yes, the bareback thing does deserve a slightly harsher response to say the least.

If you go to a club then don't be surprised if you encounter wandering hands or being felt up. Yes it happens. Yes I've had my bum and tits tweaked, felt....even erect penises pressed against my leg and bum in jacuzzis, steam rooms and more. If it's done in a non aggressive manner then I usually ignore. But if it's harassing a firm word usually does the trick. Eve

We've been to clubs that operate a white line system. You can stand and watch the people who are inside the white line, but only cross it when invited. It worked beautifully from what we could tell. Maybe more clubs should do this.

Crawley

"We've been to clubs that operate a white line system. You can stand and watch the people who are inside the white line, but only cross it when invited. It worked beautifully from what we could tell. Maybe more clubs should do this."

The only one I know is OurPlace4Fun, is there anywhere else that has these?

All I'd say is don't go into a quiet dark groping room as everyone's sexually assaulting each other... not that quiet dark groping rooms are our thing... but at some point you've got to admit that in some instances the act of being there can be an act of consent, as is the case in these rooms

I was with my hubby in a room at a club once, just briefly, we were about to head out of the room when one guy grabbed my wrist and tried to drag me away with him, when I said politely "no" he then proceeded to lift his towel and try forcing my hand onto his cock.

This is just one incident I've had to endure and yes we reported it to staff, who unfortunately didn't chuck him out but did give him a warning (not good enough in my eyes) it has made me, for more of a better word, slightly more nervous now and did stop me going to a club for a while....

In any other situation I could have had him arrested for sexual assault but some think we overeacted and should have just put it down to experience.

Please don't just assume because someone is being friendly,dressed sexy or not dressed at all that it's ok to touch because it is not

Jane x

Crawley

Prosecution barrister.

Victim.

In a swingers sex club.

Defence barrister.

Victim.

Defence barrister.

What were you wearing?

Victim.

Nothing at all.

Judge.

I really can't see how this compares to a young lady wearing a short skirt in the pub. Case dismissed.

And did she give any indication that she wanted to be touched or was she just watching like the naked men were? She was part of the audience, not part of the show so you should keep your hands to yourself. Guilty as charged."

Sorry but I'm with the first poster on this. Can't see the accuser getting the support of the vanilla jury. Unless all ten naked men and the girl wanking them off show up as witnesses and corroborate her story.

"

Jane x

You know, I'm trying to remember how it played out the last time I did this in a vanilla setting. It was a fling with a friend of a friend after my last break up. I don't remember asking if I could kiss her, I do remember her saying "I wasn't expecting that" after I kissed her. I know we carried on kissing so I'm sure she was fine with it ."

I can imagine you saying "I wasn't expecting that" after touching the wrong person.

All I'd say is don't go into a quiet dark groping room as everyone's sexually assaulting each other... not that quiet dark groping rooms are our thing... but at some point you've got to admit that in some instances the act of being there can be an act of consent, as is the case in these rooms "

id agree that just being in the grope or dark rooms is giving consent.... hence not my favorite places.

All I'd say is don't go into a quiet dark groping room as everyone's sexually assaulting each other... not that quiet dark groping rooms are our thing... but at some point you've got to admit that in some instances the act of being there can be an act of consent, as is the case in these rooms "

Yes, I wouldn't go into one of those rooms because the whole point of them is for that kind of thing to happen.

But we're not talking about those - we're talking about out in the open where everyone is more than capable of saying 'do you might if I touch?'

".

I don't think that saying "excuse me, you didn't ask if you could touch me and I don't want you to" is actually 'throwing a serious allegation around'.

Vocalising it actually services two purposes:

1. It teaches the person that they need to ask first. Education is a really strong way of reforming behaviour. I believe that if we all made a habit of saying 'you didn't ask first' instead of just pushing someones hand away then it would reinforce that this behaviour isn't acceptable and that they should ask.

2. It lets people in the near vicinity know that the person is a bit handsy. They will keep an extra close eye on the person when they are near them. It's helping others with their own personal safety.

Swinging clubs would be much kinder and nicer places if we watched out for each other and reinforced that poor behaviour isn't welcome.

All I'd say is don't go into a quiet dark groping room as everyone's sexually assaulting each other... not that quiet dark groping rooms are our thing... but at some point you've got to admit that in some instances the act of being there can be an act of consent, as is the case in these rooms

Yes, I wouldn't go into one of those rooms because the whole point of them is for that kind of thing to happen.

But we're not talking about those - we're talking about out in the open where everyone is more than capable of saying 'do you might if I touch?'"

"

Jane x

You know, I'm trying to remember how it played out the last time I did this in a vanilla setting. It was a fling with a friend of a friend after my last break up. I don't remember asking if I could kiss her, I do remember her saying "I wasn't expecting that" after I kissed her. I know we carried on kissing so I'm sure she was fine with it .I can imagine you saying "I wasn't expecting that" after touching the wrong person."

Crawley

".

I don't think that saying "excuse me, you didn't ask if you could touch me and I don't want you to" is actually 'throwing a serious allegation around'."

I didn't say it was, I was referring to other people further up the thread, who were suggesting saying something much louder and inflammatory.

If that's how you'd phrase it in that instance, then I think that's fair.