FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Lost contact/Trying to get in touch

Lost contact/Trying to get in touch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xywelshguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Hi all! I was wondering if you could help me.

I used to meet with a lady on here quite regularly and we had a great connection with mind blowing sex but unfortunately over the last few years we lost contact. I have her verification on my profile but she has hers set as hidden so I have no way of contacting her.

Anyone have any ideas of how I could possibly get in touch with her again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can still message a hidden profile I think?

If your connection was that good...do you not have her phone number? I have several people from here that I have "made a connection with" (a few no longer on site) that I don't use the site with anymore....we text/speak etc....or even use facething...

Youshould still be able to message someone who,s just hidden.

"Hi all! I was wondering if you could help me.

I used to meet with a lady on here quite regularly and we had a great connection with mind blowing sex but unfortunately over the last few years we lost contact. I have her verification on my profile but she has hers set as hidden so I have no way of contacting her.

Anyone have any ideas of how I could possibly get in touch with her again? "

Whats it say when youve tried go message her??

Blocked? Lol

Bridgend

Yea your right I just messaged her but it says she was last online over a year ago?

Or will it just say that because her profile has been hidden?

Bridgend

No she hasn't blocked me

If it was the 2012 verification and she's not showing as online for over a year then i'd move on.

A hell of a lot could have happened in between then and now.

Message the profile and leave contact details. If she ever logs on then she can find you.

Bridgend

Should also add, I no longer have her phone number or email, anyway of recovering her email address?

I honestly think she would love to hear from me unless of course she has moved on and has a partner now lol

[Removed by poster at 26/02/17 10:56:49]

Bridgend

Msvaliant think your right!

Thanks

"Yea your right I just messaged her but it says she was last online over a year ago?

Or will it just say that because her profile has been hidden? "

how do you know it says that if her profile is hidden?

I was going to ask about numbers/address etc.

I had to send a card to a lady from here....I'd been to her house several times but had forgotten her house number. As the card was a surprise I didn't want to ask her....so I texted her daughter.

If you knew her so well...do you have contact with any of her friends/family who could help?

Bridgend

When I click on her name in veries it says 'profile hidden' lol

"Should also add, I no longer have her phone number or email, anyway of recovering her email address?

I honestly think she would love to hear from me unless of course she has moved on and has a partner now lol "

You been going through your list of girls uve fucked in the past and trying to reconnect with any u can think of because your plums are heavy and you need a fuck.

Bet youve text and facebook messaged a few from the past too havent you to see if you can get lucky ?

Desperate times means desperate measures to some lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Should also add, I no longer have her phone number or email, anyway of recovering her email address?

I honestly think she would love to hear from me unless of course she has moved on and has a partner now lol "

What makes you think she would love to hear from you? Leave well alone, if she really wanted to get in touch she would, she knows where you are.

Bridgend

Yea I know where she lives (or used to live) but I'd never dream of just turning up there after so long!

She could be settled down with a family by now for all I know

"When I click on her name in veries it says 'profile hidden' lol "
yes I know that but you said she's not been online for over a year. How do you know if her profile is hidden. How can you see it says over a year.

By *mega_1Woman  over a year ago

Birkenhead

[Removed by poster at 26/02/17 11:01:31]

Bridgend

Jesus if you look at my profile you will see i have had various meets including the last few weeks so clearly I'm not desperate pal! Thanks for your input

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"When I click on her name in veries it says 'profile hidden' lol yes I know that but you said she's not been online for over a year. How do you know if her profile is hidden. How can you see it says over a year."

If she's on his hotlist or friends list it will say so.

OP, I think she might have moved on. I suspect, unless you find her phone number, you will have to as well.

Bridgend

Queen teaser

Shes on my friends list so says there

I honestly think she would love to hear from me unless of course she has moved on and has a partner now lol

You been going through your list of girls uve fucked in the past and trying to reconnect with any u can think of because your plums are heavy and you need a fuck.

Bet youve text and facebook messaged a few from the past too havent you to see if you can get lucky ?

Desperate times means desperate measures to some lol"

Rather cynical

"Queen teaser

Shes on my friends list so says there "

oh right. I'm with you now

Bridgend

Yea your right, let me make it clear tho, I'm not hung up on her or anything, just would be nice to hear from her that's all.

No dramas

"Jesus if you look at my profile you will see i have had various meets including the last few weeks so clearly I'm not desperate pal! Thanks for your input "

I know where your coming from. Its not desperation at all. It's called having feelings for someone from your past. I understand you. My strong feelings for a previous lover of mine have never changed, it's just deciding whether to act upon them.

What makes you think she would love to hear from you? Leave well alone, if she really wanted to get in touch she would, she knows where you are."

Not necessarily. She maybe sat at home hoping he gets in touch, but she's unsure whether to make first contact. I'm in this exact situation myself.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What makes you think she would love to hear from you? Leave well alone, if she really wanted to get in touch she would, she knows where you are.

Not necessarily. She maybe sat at home hoping he gets in touch, but she's unsure whether to make first contact. I'm in this exact situation myself."

In that case he should go ahead but 'I honestly think she would love to hear from me' made me wonder if he hasn't assumed an awful lot and might be heading for a fall.

Bridgend

Thanks for your concern but honestly it's just the case that I'd like to hear from her and I hope she would like to hear from me too

Hang on. Doesn't she also have a couples profile which has also verified you? And was online 7 hours ago?

Ruby

"Thanks for your concern but honestly it's just the case that I'd like to hear from her and I hope she would like to hear from me too "

Did you send her a message on her hidden profile?

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Hang on. Doesn't she also have a couples profile which has also verified you? And was online 7 hours ago?

Ruby"

Come in, Ms Marple. We've been expecting you...

"Hang on. Doesn't she also have a couples profile which has also verified you? And was online 7 hours ago?

Ruby"

Bridgend

No that's a different person. Similar names

» Add a new message to this topic