FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Feel like we are doing something wrong

Feel like we are doing something wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my partner have been swinging on and off for 5 years and we feel we arre doing something wrong. yea we know were not gonna be everyones cup of tea but it seems like were not anyones type at all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Me and my partner have been swinging on and off for 5 years and we feel we arre doing something wrong. yea we know were not gonna be everyones cup of tea but it seems like were not anyones type at all"

Switch your profile to looking for sinble guys too.

Bingo

Problem solved

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

How are you not anyone's type when you have veris?

OP, what are you looking for?

Were looking for bi females and straight mf couples and couples with bi female.

but we dont want to meet single males

Why do you think you're doing something wrong?

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"Me and my partner have been swinging on and off for 5 years and we feel we arre doing something wrong. yea we know were not gonna be everyones cup of tea but it seems like were not anyones type at all"

7 weeks on the site and you've had 8 meets.... That really doesn't look like someone that is doing anything 'wrong'

Not sure what your expectations are..?

"Were looking for bi females and straight mf couples and couples with bi female."

Good luck with that.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

You've had more meets in a few weeks than lots of us.

It must be working

there not all meets most of them is webcam based.

You've had 8 'meet in person' verifications in 7 weeks. I don't see why you feel you aren't people's types?

Looking at the veri's it looks as though they haven't progressed further than socials within a club. You just need to give it time, no matter how many times we go to a club we never expect to play with others just go with flow and enjoy yourselves, when more is meant to happen it will.

I think you're doing ok too. I don't really understand why you think there's a problem. Did something specific happen?

Can you tell me what you are doing wrong because I think I need to do it

"Me and my partner have been swinging on and off for 5 years and we feel we arre doing something wrong. yea we know were not gonna be everyones cup of tea but it seems like were not anyones type at all

7 weeks on the site and you've had 8 meets.... That really doesn't look like someone that is doing anything 'wrong'

Not sure what your expectations are..? "

Blimey. If you're not doing good, we need to leave fab immediately!

All good things come to those who wait (for the right people)

Mrs X

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

"Were looking for bi females and straight mf couples and couples with bi female."

Maybe make this more clearer on your profile.

"I think you're doing ok too. I don't really understand why you think there's a problem. Did something specific happen? "

Well the main knock back me and brian are getting is they dont like BBW's. I wouldnt mind but i check peoples profiles to see if they specifically dont want wanna meet couples with the larger lady. The worst reply we got back was ''we dont do fatties'' and the most comical one was apparently i look like miss piggy lol

"I think you're doing ok too. I don't really understand why you think there's a problem. Did something specific happen?

Well the main knock back me and brian are getting is they dont like BBW's. I wouldnt mind but i check peoples profiles to see if they specifically dont want wanna meet couples with the larger lady. The worst reply we got back was ''we dont do fatties'' and the most comical one was apparently i look like miss piggy lol"

That is awful. So sorry someone said that to you. Im a bbw as well and never had a comment like that. We tend to meet couples and im quite fussy on who we meet. Weve met on single guy so far but i kind of know him away from fab so i knew he wouldnt reject me for being a bbw. Look for other couples that are similar to yourselves. I wont meet a couple if the female is much skinner than me for example. It does take time. Good luck.

"I think you're doing ok too. I don't really understand why you think there's a problem. Did something specific happen?

Well the main knock back me and brian are getting is they dont like BBW's. I wouldnt mind but i check peoples profiles to see if they specifically dont want wanna meet couples with the larger lady. The worst reply we got back was ''we dont do fatties'' and the most comical one was apparently i look like miss piggy lol"

Wish that was the worst message I receive.

People that say derogatory comments aren't worth the time of day. Laugh about the and move on.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

I'd recommend the same thing to you that we recommend to everyone else. Get yourself down the club.

There's a FABULOUS party held at Chameleons in Darlaston every two months. I guarantee that you will be well appreciated there...

By *isdirtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

Being a porky fucker I understand. Its possibly even harder for a bloke with my build as I doubt many couples would want to play with us - I have normal sized legs and arse with a beer keg for a belly and I'm not hung like a swamp donkey to make up for it. It doesnt bug me in as much as I love watching DG with guys. It would however seriously piss me off if someone was rude to me like that. OP you look like a lovely couple. Just block the ignorant nuggets and move on.

I never understand the need to be rude. No response is adequate as a "no thanks". Think of it a a filter, you wouldn't like to meet these rude people anyway. You need a thick skin here bird. It's important not to take it seriously. It's great fun if you choose to stay with it, and you do learn as you go along. There's more nice people here than rude ones I've found.

Well the main knock back me and brian are getting is they dont like BBW's. I wouldnt mind but i check peoples profiles to see if they specifically dont want wanna meet couples with the larger lady. The worst reply we got back was ''we dont do fatties'' and the most comical one was apparently i look like miss piggy lol

I never understand the need to be rude. No response is adequate as a "no thanks". Think of it a a filter, you wouldn't like to meet these rude people anyway. You need a thick skin here bird. It's important not to take it seriously. It's great fun if you choose to stay with it, and you do learn as you go along. There's more nice people here than rude ones I've found. "

Oh and I meant to say I'm quite chubby too!

» Add a new message to this topic