FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cross dressing profile abvice

Cross dressing profile abvice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would love some advice on profile wording and pictures. Constructive criticism only please don't need an ego bashing, but would like any advice on what I may or may not be doing right. Pictures fully open to view for a while

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The pics are ok and the profile too. What I would say is don't use the mask , just clip the pics.

xxc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Content wise - the one advice I always receive is to try and write from a positive perspective rather than negative. I know it can get frustrating on here having to define cd and tv but - I would just rework the text a little bit e.g.

I am a cd - and what you see in my photos is what you get.

"Content wise - the one advice I always receive is to try and write from a positive perspective rather than negative. I know it can get frustrating on here having to define cd and tv but - I would just rework the text a little bit e.g.

I am a cd - and what you see in my photos is what you get. "

Thank you silke for the reply, I often see the conversations raging about the difference between cd's tv's, I don't want to upset anyone, thought putting what you see is what you get is my way of letting people know I only dress like I do in my pictures, surprising how many people I chat to and have met ask me have you got a wig and makeup

"The pics are ok and the profile too. What I would say is don't use the mask , just clip the pics.

xxc"

Thank you for the reply CK, the mask is part of what I do, I can see why it may put some people off though, had some one pm me on cam just to call me a f- ing gimp once

» Add a new message to this topic