FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Not genuine???

Not genuine???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So my ex has recently returned to Fab. He messaged me not knowing it was me. I revealed my identity and was immediately blocked...which is only what I would expect...that's not the issue.

Since then (24hours ago) I've had quite a few messages from people saying that they've heard about me and I'm not genuine, then these people have blocked me....

Is this a crazy coincidence or am I being targeted?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's entirely possible.

I wouldn't be losing any sleep over it though. There's 1000's of people on here to choose from.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's entirely possible.

I wouldn't be losing any sleep over it though. There's 1000's of people on here to choose from. "

I'm just pissed off about it...xxx

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Just block and report OP

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

"So my ex has recently returned to Fab. He messaged me not knowing it was me. I revealed my identity and was immediately blocked...which is only what I would expect...that's not the issue.

Since then (24hours ago) I've had quite a few messages from people saying that they've heard about me and I'm not genuine, then these people have blocked me....

Is this a crazy coincidence or am I being targeted?"

The people who've messaged you saying that you're not genuine, would you have met any of them anyway?

If the answer is no then don't let it worry you. If the answer is yes then still don't let it worry you as 3 verifications from 3 different people speaks volumes.

"It's entirely possible.

I wouldn't be losing any sleep over it though. There's 1000's of people on here to choose from.

I'm just pissed off about it...xxx"

Just tell them, there is a genuine jealous twat on here spreading rumours. Fool them for believing jealous rumours

In hindsight, perhaps it was a mistake, to disclose to ex, that it was you. Might've been better off just deleting and blocking, without comment.

Easy to say, but just carry on doing your own thing, and ignore the childish crap from others. Those types always fuck themselves up in other ways. Karma

Sounds like a tinge of jealousy there or childish on there behalf.

Either ignore or play them at there own game.

Reason there your ex?

So he spreads crap coz he ain't getting anything near what he had with you ,as a single guy here it's hard work ...so because it's harder for him he makes it harder for you ....sounds like the ex is over you honey ..how unlucky is that

"So he spreads crap coz he ain't getting anything near what he had with you ,as a single guy here it's hard work ...so because it's harder for him he makes it harder for you ....sounds like the ex is over you honey ..how unlucky is that "

Sorry isn't over you ..my bad

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Maybe block on newbies from contacting you? Don't know if this means they can see your profile though

There is a huge amount of jealousy on this site, and it sounds like you're in the firing line. I would just block and move on. I certainly wouldn't let anything people say to you cause you any upset.

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

Report and block.

These people aren't worth worrying about (easier said than done, I know!) and wouldn't be worth you meeting them, if they believe in jealous lies.

I'm wondering if your ex put up a status naming and shaming you, which because he has blocked you you won't be able to see the status. It'll blow over, but sounds very unpleasant whatever or whoever has caused this. I do sympathise, that would upset me too.

Mrs

By *rueone71Man  over a year ago

Hiding in the Barnes

Some looser. I wouldn't bother..

Take it with a pinch if salt..rise above the haters it can only hurt u if you let it...fuck em all I say...stay strong op

Probably all in your mind.

Lots of paranoia on sites like this.

» Add a new message to this topic