FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > still struggling for meets

still struggling for meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all I'm still strunggling for meets but dont know why x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi all I'm still strunggling for meets but dont know why x"

Because you are probably competing with about 50 other guys for 1 woman.

"hi all I'm still strunggling for meets but dont know why x

Because you are probably competing with about 50 other guys for 1 woman. "

that cant be it

can you look at my profile and see what you think please

"can you look at my profile and see what you think please

"

There's nothing really wrong with your profile. Just for us, you are too young, you don't look sexy in that photo, and I suspect that you are inexperienced on the swing scene. Others will look for different things though. Sexier photos would help.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

OP You say you are intelligent, so I suggest you have another look at the punctuation in your profile.

Sally

"can you look at my profile and see what you think please

"

Looks ok to me.

ok thanks yeah used to be a couple was on scene about 9 months as a couple new as a single male x

"ok thanks yeah used to be a couple was on scene about 9 months as a couple new as a single male x

"

Well explain in your profile that you gave experience to that people don't treat you as a newbie.

have done x

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"hi all I'm still strunggling for meets but dont know why x"

Me to. Although most of my trouble is geographic.

i dont know what my problem is

Have a think about what you and your former partner used to look for in a single male profile and try and achieve that. What did you both want from a man joining you and your partner? Is that something you as a single man can now give to another couple?

Your picture doesn't do you any favours ...most people have a smartphone and can upload them in minutes.

You need to attend to spelling errors in your profile.

I would drop the line about having been in a couple...it's irrelevant and a bit off putting...you can just say you've been swinging before.

Sadly your preferences are also off putting...certainly the way you have phrased it...makes a lady feel like a jigsaw puzzle of parts. I can only guess the you will do most of the approaching so just approach those you like.

As ever...put more about availability and sexual style and more about you when you are not having sex

Good luck

what you mean my preferences

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Did you use the advice given in the 3 or 4 other posts you made with the same title in the last few weeks?

"Your picture doesn't do you any favours ...most people have a smartphone and can upload them in minutes.

I would drop the line about having been in a couple...it's irrelevant and a bit off putting...you can just say you've been swinging before.

Sadly your preferences are also off putting...certainly the way you have phrased it...makes a lady feel like a jigsaw puzzle of parts. I can only guess the you will do most of the approaching so just approach those you like.

As ever...put more about availability and sexual style and more about you when you are not having sex

Good luck "

As a couple we find it relevant if a man says he has experience on the scene as part of a couple. That tells us that he understands what it's like to be in our shoes, and is more likely to understand the dynamics of threesome play. Ts the sort of statement that we take note of.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Did you use the advice given in the 3 or 4 other posts you made with the same title in the last few weeks?"

Ahhh, I shall say nothing then

"what you mean my preferences"

The attributes of women

"Your picture doesn't do you any favours ...most people have a smartphone and can upload them in minutes.

Good luck

As a couple we find it relevant if a man says he has experience on the scene as part of a couple. That tells us that he understands what it's like to be in our shoes, and is more likely to understand the dynamics of threesome play. Ts the sort of statement that we take note of. "

Fair enough...it just sounds like a "I've been a couple but now I'm single " comment and doesn't mention how they played but yes I get the point- I think there are such variants in how couples play it might be worth him talking about that then to make himself more appealing

Good luck

As a couple we find it relevant if a man says he has experience on the scene as part of a couple. That tells us that he understands what it's like to be in our shoes, and is more likely to understand the dynamics of threesome play. Ts the sort of statement that we take note of.

Fair enough...it just sounds like a "I've been a couple but now I'm single " comment and doesn't mention how they played but yes I get the point- I think there are such variants in how couples play it might be worth him talking about that then to make himself more appealing "

Yes I agree he could word it better. Use his experience to sell himself as opposed to just saying it as a statement of fact.

"what you mean my preferences

The attributes of women "

Actually now I've read your profile again, your describe women's attributes as though you are ordering a piece of furniture from a catalogue. You can't possibly no in advance if the lady you play with is going to be busty or not!

"ok thanks yeah used to be a couple was on scene about 9 months as a couple new as a single male x

"

you have a recent verification from someone who says you are one of the good guys..so you must be doing something right

» Add a new message to this topic