FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile advice

profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just seeing what ppl think of my profile and if need to tweek it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just seeing what ppl think of my profile and if need to tweek it? "

Erm. The text on your profile is shite. Who are you trying to attract?

"Just seeing what ppl think of my profile and if need to tweek it?

Erm. The text on your profile is shite. Who are you trying to attract?"

what he said...

plus... don't start with crap about timewasters...

Better?

Your profile says your pics are crap, your veris say your pics are crap, the people giving you advice say your pics are crap, what other hints do you need ?

Also need a serious re write.

Veris are good tho

if that's better I dread to think what it was like before

I'm one of those dudes that looks somewhere between a hamster ( smiling ) or a gangster ( not smiling ) I tried an in between smile once and looked like I was on day release.. We all have our battles

"if that's better I dread to think what it was like before "

Ffs.. This is one of those times I wish I had just been quiet

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

I see you've just changed some of the text op. I personally would pass you by. You are getting meets though

Unusually for a bloke on here you have avoided showing your dick on your public photos, so that is a positive.

Your profile text implies your a bit of an angry bloke which will probably put most ladies off you straight away.

My view is that many women prefer a subtle bloke who is willing to offer a social start to a meet. A coffee or drink in a nice bar to establish chemistry. Think subtle seduction build the emotional connection to help create a sexual connection.

That is how I would advise you to phrase your profile text.

If you need me to re write your profile text message me.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I'm one of those dudes that looks somewhere between a hamster ( smiling ) or a gangster ( not smiling ) I tried an in between smile once and looked like I was on day release.. We all have our battles "

You sound like you have a good sense of humour. May I suggest going to a club or social?

"I'm one of those dudes that looks somewhere between a hamster ( smiling ) or a gangster ( not smiling ) I tried an in between smile once and looked like I was on day release.. We all have our battles

You sound like you have a good sense of humour. May I suggest going to a club or social? "

Yeah I have just added my name to.a social in Exeter next month, been asking about clubs but I get mixed feedback.. I'm very much one to one, too greedy... But yeah, I'm kinda funny.. Just look at the pics

"Unusually for a bloke on here you have avoided showing your dick on your public photos, so that is a positive.

Your profile text implies your a bit of an angry bloke which will probably put most ladies off you straight away.

My view is that many women prefer a subtle bloke who is willing to offer a social start to a meet. A coffee or drink in a nice bar to establish chemistry. Think subtle seduction build the emotional connection to help create a sexual connection.

That is how I would advise you to phrase your profile text.

If you need me to re write your profile text message me."

Subtle seduction always gets my interest.

As the post says above, emphasise what you can offer and what kind of guy you are.

If I was a single female that's what I'd look for.

Good luck

All pls check again after my re write

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Two of your pics are identical.

Sally

Fixed that ty

"if that's better I dread to think what it was like before

Ffs.. This is one of those times I wish I had just been quiet "

usually if you don't like the responses its better not to ask in the first place

"if that's better I dread to think what it was like before

Ffs.. This is one of those times I wish I had just been quiet

usually if you don't like the responses its better not to ask in the first place"

So what happens in that case to.. " if you dont ask, you don't get.. Bit of a quandry?

It's OK...a bit 'blokey' like you're talking to a guy and telling him what you are like

"It's OK...a bit 'blokey' like you're talking to a guy and telling him what you are like "

Thanks, after much advice it has been changed a lot.. I understand what your saying but it's a reflection of me now.. X

Wherever the party is!

"It's OK...a bit 'blokey' like you're talking to a guy and telling him what you are like

Thanks, after much advice it has been changed a lot.. I understand what your saying but it's a reflection of me now.. X"

GEEZUS! Get this man a pint!

"It's OK...a bit 'blokey' like you're talking to a guy and telling him what you are like

Thanks, after much advice it has been changed a lot.. I understand what your saying but it's a reflection of me now.. X

GEEZUS! Get this man a pint! "

I dont drink.. But ill take a cranberry juice.. ( kudos to anyone on the thread that gets the quote )

Wherever the party is!

I dont drink.. But ill take a cranberry juice.. ( kudos to anyone on the thread that gets the quote ) "

Well if you're ever in the same place as me, I'll happily share a woman with you!

I dont drink.. But ill take a cranberry juice.. ( kudos to anyone on the thread that gets the quote )

Well if you're ever in the same place as me, I'll happily share a woman with you! "

Ahhhh to be single and volunteer!

(Sorry Mr salty, couldn't help it)

Maybe the three of us can get in on the act, an intercounty UN of sorts.. Spreading the love..

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Maybe the three of us can get in on the act, an intercounty UN of sorts.. Spreading the love.."

I think your comment about wanting a woman with class, not 100 veris is abit rude, some women have loads of veris from socials and clubs, why does having loads of veris make woman not classy?

Not trying to be a bitch, just curious as to why you think that?

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Maybe the three of us can get in on the act, an intercounty UN of sorts.. Spreading the love..

I think your comment about wanting a woman with class, not 100 veris is abit rude, some women have loads of veris from socials and clubs, why does having loads of veris make woman not classy?

Not trying to be a bitch, just curious as to why you think that?"

Because they automatically assume they've fucked all 100 of those people.

misogyny At its best

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You don't seem to be doing too badly OP if your veris are anything to go by - however agree with the last two posters about women with lots of veris, there are any number of reasons someone might have lots of them, so it is a little disrespectful to dismiss them quite so openly, especially given the inference that you're making.

I'd consider expanding your profile blurb a little - maybe consider detailing what you can offer a little more, and what you're looking for. You mention a dominant side, but that can mean many things to many people - e.g is it BDSM related domination, or simply taking control in the bedroom? Might be worth clarifying, as if it's the former it may deter some people and yet attract others.

Phrases like "just don't feel the need to give too much away here" suggest you may have something to hide, so perhaps change that.

"You don't seem to be doing too badly OP if your veris are anything to go by - however agree with the last two posters about women with lots of veris, there are any number of reasons someone might have lots of them, so it is a little disrespectful to dismiss them quite so openly, especially given the inference that you're making.

I'd consider expanding your profile blurb a little - maybe consider detailing what you can offer a little more, and what you're looking for. You mention a dominant side, but that can mean many things to many people - e.g is it BDSM related domination, or simply taking control in the bedroom? Might be worth clarifying, as if it's the former it may deter some people and yet attract others.

Phrases like "just don't feel the need to give too much away here" suggest you may have something to hide, so perhaps change that.

"

Great advice right here

Ok well this has turned into an all day project ha... Totally get what ya saying about veris, hadn't looked at it that way,

I dont feel the need to go.into it on my profile cos it leaves a lack of mystery to some.degree, for eg, I dont talk about anything with who I'm chatting to in detail, just basics really... If there interested they will find out for themselves but totally with you on the veri thing...

Wherever the party is!

"Ok well this has turned into an all day project ha... Totally get what ya saying about veris, hadn't looked at it that way,

I dont feel the need to go.into it on my profile cos it leaves a lack of mystery to some.degree, for eg, I dont talk about anything with who I'm chatting to in detail, just basics really... If there interested they will find out for themselves but totally with you on the veri thing... "

Don't worry, mate. I think you sound like a lovely guy. But then again, I'm not your target audience...

"Ok well this has turned into an all day project ha... Totally get what ya saying about veris, hadn't looked at it that way,

I dont feel the need to go.into it on my profile cos it leaves a lack of mystery to some.degree, for eg, I dont talk about anything with who I'm chatting to in detail, just basics really... If there interested they will find out for themselves but totally with you on the veri thing...

Don't worry, mate. I think you sound like a lovely guy. But then again, I'm not your target audience... "

Get ya coat mate

I dont feel the need to go.into it on my profile cos it leaves a lack of mystery to some.degree, for eg, I dont talk about anything with who I'm chatting to in detail, just basics really... If there interested they will find out for themselves but totally with you on the veri thing... "

...leaves a lack of mystery...

Big mistake. We aren't here to cleverly word our entire life story, personality and aspirations in one cleverly phrased sentence...but...

ok one last 'observation'...

you say you aren't vanilla but don't feel the need to explain yourself..

yet you have ticked quite a few things in the interests..

so you might as well say what floats your boat otherwise you might attract the wrong women

I appreciate all the feed back guys, one thing I have learnt today is people are full of negativity, I have changed it three times and people still picking at it.. To the people that genuinely helped, ty very much to matey that I pulled your a legend,, thanks for the positive vibes you guys..

Doncaster

You asked for people's opinions on what they thought, people generally will tell you therefore what they dislike about it, surely the negatives are what you were hoping to try to change?

Wherever the party is!

"You asked for people's opinions on what they thought, people generally will tell you therefore what they dislike about it, surely the negatives are what you were hoping to try to change? "

Wait! A woman...with...LOGIC??? DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I appreciate all the feed back guys, one thing I have learnt today is people are full of negativity, I have changed it three times and people still picking at it.. To the people that genuinely helped, ty very much to matey that I pulled your a legend,, thanks for the positive vibes you guys.. "

Your profile was also full of negativity without our feedback you were doomed!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Not my type, too judgmental about women on here if they've met lots of people.

"You asked for people's opinions on what they thought, people generally will tell you therefore what they dislike about it, surely the negatives are what you were hoping to try to change? "

Exactly...I told you how it sounded to me...a woman. It's not picking, it's pointing things out because you ASKED IN A PUBLIC FORUM. I bothered to answer.

Grantham

"I appreciate all the feed back guys, one thing I have learnt today is people are full of negativity, I have changed it three times and people still picking at it.. To the people that genuinely helped, ty very much to matey that I pulled your a legend,, thanks for the positive vibes you guys.. "

OP if one asks for profile advice and people are honest that's not negativity, that's useful help.

The only way it's not negative is if you had a decent profile in the first place.

Which you don't

Wherever the party is!

"I appreciate all the feed back guys, one thing I have learnt today is people are full of negativity, I have changed it three times and people still picking at it.. To the people that genuinely helped, ty very much to matey that I pulled your a legend,, thanks for the positive vibes you guys..

OP if one asks for profile advice and people are honest that's not negativity, that's useful help.

The only way it's not negative is if you had a decent profile in the first place.

Which you don't "

I literally LOLed!

Grantham

"I appreciate all the feed back guys, one thing I have learnt today is people are full of negativity, I have changed it three times and people still picking at it.. To the people that genuinely helped, ty very much to matey that I pulled your a legend,, thanks for the positive vibes you guys..

Which you don't

I literally LOLed! "

That escalated quickly

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Your profile tells me everything I need to know.

Doncaster

"You asked for people's opinions on what they thought, people generally will tell you therefore what they dislike about it, surely the negatives are what you were hoping to try to change?

Wait! A woman...with...LOGIC??? DOES NOT COMPUTE!!! "

Wait! A man ... that thinks a woman is .... right???

DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!

"Your profile tells me everything I need to know. "

you're lucky you didn't see the 'before' version

Wherever the party is!

"You asked for people's opinions on what they thought, people generally will tell you therefore what they dislike about it, surely the negatives are what you were hoping to try to change?

Wait! A woman...with...LOGIC??? DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

Wait! A man ... that thinks a woman is .... right???

DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!! "

touché

Wherever the party is!

Plenty of feisty women in this thread. Time for a wank, methinks?

"Plenty of feisty women in this thread. Time for a wank, methinks? "

From the sounds of how my profile is shaping up I think its pot noodle and a walk day everyday.. I dont mind though, Mrs palm can take half my shit.. It's hers anyway

Doncaster

"Plenty of feisty women in this thread. Time for a wank, methinks? "

Enjoy it?

If you're done with OP profile, of it move on to the next one that needs work?

[Removed by poster at 03/03/17 19:08:57]

"Plenty of feisty women in this thread. Time for a wank, methinks?

Enjoy it? "

Naa, had a Bombay badboy and got sauce on ma cock

"

I'm not vanilla, just don't feel the need to give too much away here.. I'm looking for someone intelligent with class, not someone with 100 veris, if your feisty, that excites me.."

When someone says they don't feel the need to give too much away - I get a feeling they are lazy. If you can't be bothered to say - what makes me want to consider having a conversation with you? Consider changing that to "I am not vanilla and I'm looking for someone feisty, intelligent with class, not someone with 100 veris" Followed with an invitation to write to you to find out more - and point them to go read your verifications.

» Add a new message to this topic