FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Club advice

Club advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtycpl7980 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northumberland

Hi everyone, we want to visit our first club in the UK but not sure which one. Lucy enjoys attention from men and reading the reviews on the clubs from Manchester north can be a bit of a mine field. We are planning to visit one this weekend but not sure where to go. We are ideally looking for a club where there is a decent crowd with singles aswell as cpls (We know there will be a mix of ages but plenty people in their 20's and 30's), could you help us out by letting us know which clubs have offered you this previously?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you can travel a bit further I recommend chameleons darleston birmingham fantastic place great atmosphere best club in the country but then I am biased. Mixed couples and singles are generally Fridays couples only on Saturdays. But if you looking closer to home cupids or partners come highly recommended.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chams, simply because I am hoping to attend this weekend myself :D

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

why not try one of your local clubs...

for example, this weekend is one of Club F themed party nights, which is always a good night out......

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"why not try one of your local clubs...

for example, this weekend is one of Club F themed party nights, which is always a good night out...... "

Got to second that...see u there fabs

By *ilthy RichMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I second (third?) Chams as a suggestion. Mixed day Sunday too - I love that club and happy to travel far. I'll be there this Sunday.

Good luck!

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Chams is a great club for what your lookming for, but a bit of a hike for you.

I would recommend the F Club in Sunderland, its relatively new to the scene and has built a reputation as a decent venue.

Ideally you want a venue where the single men know how to behave and one where the club owners actually enforce their codes of behaviour. (Otherwise there isn't much point in having them)

If travel isn't a major issue then you should also consider The Attic in Derby, Liberty Elite on a Friday night and of course there are plenty of others even further south.

By *havenangel1Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

Chams for us all the way we love it there always found a good mix of couples and singles. There is a great atmosphere and everyone is friendly

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

Another one for chams - you said she enjoys Male attention, well our experience on Friday night was you wont be short of it. There was a really good balance of couples in there too.

We went into an empty room and started playing, by the time Kate opened her eyes there were at least half a dozen guys, a few couples and a single fem. But thats a whole different thread!

This was a bit overwhelming, however, they were all very respectful and were happy to indulge as little or as much as required. Even though it wasn't on the cards for us, the guys closest ALL had protection ready. I think that shows a lot of respect and Kate was happy to continue with our own thing and put on a show

We'd not been on a night with single males before but any fears we had were soon put at rest. A few even said thanks when we left!

Cheers

D&K

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Never found a club with mostly 20-30 yr olds (other than in city centre vanilla clubs)

most seem to be 30-60 lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Just as a heads up, club f is not in sunderland anymore! Lol

It is now based between Newcastle and Durham just off the a1

» Add a new message to this topic