FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Need help writing your profile? Try this...

Need help writing your profile? Try this...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

So someone points a gun at your head and gives you some time to write a nice profile. One that will attract people to you and get them to have a conversation with you. The only problem being, if you get too many rejections, you die. If you don't get laid after a certain amount of time, you die. If you don't go and do my dry cleaning...well, you get the idea!

What would you do if your life depended on you making contact with someone, anyone?

Ok, let's make this REALLY easy. What if your rent was due next month, there's jobs out there but you're really crap at job interviews?

What if the only jobs going were being a bus/lorry/taxi driver but...you can't drive?

What if you were starving? You see a lake filled with fish and a fishing rod on the bank but...you've never fished a day in your life!!!

Fab isn't life and death but what if it was?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

fab is death, it's a slow one...

suppose i'd put on mine, will fuck anything. it will put a couple of guys off but not many.

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"fab is death, it's a slow one...

suppose i'd put on mine, will fuck anything. it will put a couple of guys off but not many."

On the contrary. I think some guys are looking for an easy life, a free ride, a sure thing, a safe bet, a...[THANK YOU DATA!!!]

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"fab is death, it's a slow one...

suppose i'd put on mine, will fuck anything. it will put a couple of guys off but not many.

On the contrary. I think some guys are looking for an easy life, a free ride, a sure thing, a safe bet, a...[THANK YOU DATA!!!]

"

fab is easy when you're easy.

that should be on the site header.

» Add a new message to this topic