FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile photos?

Profile photos?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What type of photos do you like to see on profiles just cock or action photos or would want to see clean photos too in a profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/03/17 22:54:08]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any pictures that demonstrate sex appeal. How that sex appeal is demonstrated is personal to the individual. Some people look sexy naked, some people look sexy with clothes on. An individual has to work out how they can make themselves look sexy. By and large I dislike cock pics intensely, and very few men have a cock that I consider aesthetically pleasing, in which case it's best left covered up.

Mrs

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Any pictures that demonstrate sex appeal. How that sex appeal is demonstrated is personal to the individual. Some people look sexy naked, some people look sexy with clothes on. An individual has to work out how they can make themselves look sexy. By and large I dislike cock pics intensely, and very few men have a cock that I consider aesthetically pleasing, in which case it's best left covered up.

Mrs"

I think that sums it up nicely.

I also think that many straight men make the mistake of posting pictures that appeal to other men instead of finding out what appeals to women.

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

face pic tends to be easier for chatting with someone. helps me to remember who they are.

» Add a new message to this topic