FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pointers on profile

Pointers on profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just looking for some pointers really. I know for a single male it can be challenging to get responses and meets on here but im wondering if theres women and couples that could tell me maybe something i should do different to my profile, be it text pictures etc as if i mail anyway or wink i hardly ever get a response.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cock pics

"Just looking for some pointers really. I know for a single male it can be challenging to get responses and meets on here but im wondering if theres women and couples that could tell me maybe something i should do different to my profile, be it text pictures etc as if i mail anyway or wink i hardly ever get a response.

Thanks "

Why the face kinky? And you have some great pictures by the way x

What do you think? After all it's your profile... if anyone says change such and such would that then be a true reflection of you? Or a fabricated one to suit the 'masses'?!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Id say you need more pics op as you cant tell much from just the 1 ,plus your profile says you can accom ,but your meet events say you're looking to meet at someones home.

Miss

You need cock pictures, lots and lots of cock pictures, that'll do it.

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

"Just looking for some pointers really. I know for a single male it can be challenging to get responses and meets on here but im wondering if theres women and couples that could tell me maybe something i should do different to my profile, be it text pictures etc as if i mail anyway or wink i hardly ever get a response.

Thanks "

Try writing your profile to the people whom you wish to attract - what you can do for them for example. Correct any spelling and grammatical errors (some people do take note of this!). Also, your profile name may put some off, as it comes over that's all you're interested in.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Its poor. Look at other advice threads first.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

The other 3 P's.

Personality

Pictures

Punctuation

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I know for a single male it can be challenging to get responses and meets on here "

If you know that then why not do some research to try and improve your profile rather than ask strangers?

More public images would be a good start, but not of your cock.

Pics of body needed

Profile text has terrrible spelling and grammar and is pretty cheesey and not enticing

Username is horrid

Status is offputting

Best get busy love and give it a good old overhaul!

Ruby

Haha thanks for the heads up ruby.

Im useless at typing up prodile text about myself and what i like etc i can never seem to make it sound great and sell myself well if you know what i mean.

I cant change my username now, i do regret picking that now but when i signed up i couldnt think of a good one and came up with that lol x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I didn't get any further than your first public pic. I mean if you must have a cock pic the least you can do is tidy it up!

I dont normally have that showing to be honest must of put it to show by accident. And in fairness that isnt bad but yeah im having a fresh shave up today so will x

Whilst I'm here I may as well ask if mine's missing anything.

"Whilst I'm here I may as well ask if mine's missing anything."

Some body pics would be good. Not sure why you've listed your holiday destinations, but seems ok apart from that.

"Haha thanks for the heads up ruby.

Im useless at typing up prodile text about myself and what i like etc i can never seem to make it sound great and sell myself well if you know what i mean.

I cant change my username now, i do regret picking that now but when i signed up i couldnt think of a good one and came up with that lol x"

Yes you can change username. Use the account tab and the button to change username is in there.

Thanks mystique for the tip, just browsed the profile by the way and you have a lovely body, love that arse in the underwear looks great x

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be honest your profile is much the same as 1000's of other single guy profiles on here and says nothing about you and the type of person you are, as others have pointed out it's full of spelling/grammar mistakes and just all in all comes across as a bit meh!

Your one pic, which is obviously a cropped one from a lads night out, isn't appealing either - try and take some that show off your body tastefully, and avoid the obvious cock shots.

Lastly as has been suggested, change the username!!

Try and think of Fab as a High Street full of shops, where your profile is a shop window. Then ask yourself if you'd go in your shop or the one next door that has an enticing, appealing window that tells people looking in all about the person, what they're looking for, and more importantly what they can offer.

There are hundreds of profile advice threads, try looking through some of those for ideas of what might work, likewise look at other verified single guy profiles for suggestions of both blurb and pictures.

Good luck

Thanks for that mate some great feedbqck it is much apprecoated i shall try working on the profile text etc to make it come across better and hopefully it works

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Thanks for that mate some great feedbqck it is much apprecoated i shall try working on the profile text etc to make it come across better and hopefully it works"

Listen to what he said. He is the fab profile guru

I certainly will do

"Whilst I'm here I may as well ask if mine's missing anything.

Some body pics would be good. Not sure why you've listed your holiday destinations, but seems ok apart from that. "

Makes for a convo starter on their end if they agree to meet me in a club but you're right, not that important, much of my profile was copied over from my POF one. Getting a photographer soon so should get some body pics up soon. Thanks for feedback

"Thanks for that mate some great feedbqck it is much apprecoated i shall try working on the profile text etc to make it come across better and hopefully it works

Listen to what he said. He is the fab profile guru "

Awwww you

Thanks "

profile name for instance, and your profile says you are interested in your needs not those of others

Your username is enough to get you a delete.

"Your username is enough to get you a delete. "

Cheers pal what a quality poster you are lol

"Your username is enough to get you a delete.

Cheers pal what a quality poster you are lol"

Couldn't agree more OP, Rachael's posts are always of tippety toppest quality...she never fails to make me smile anyway....sooo glad you agree

By *andi_shopWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

Definitely more pics, the one you have is not the best

Thanks "

Why wouldn't you want to ask advice from guys ?? You not want to know how we get meets ? And replies from people ??

Cheers pal what a quality poster you are lol"

I'm a girl who likes to just say it as it is 'pal'.

Would you prefer me to dress it up and write a long winded post?

Your username, in my opinion and experience on fab, is unattractive enough to get any message you send, deleted without reading it or even a glance at your profile.

You asked what we thought. That's what I think. I haven't looked at your profile because I see a username like yours as enough of a barrier to your further progression into conversation.

Apologies if the quality of my postings does not come up to the standards you must set.

"What do you think? After all it's your profile... if anyone says change such and such would that then be a true reflection of you? Or a fabricated one to suit the 'masses'?!

"

It wouldn't be a fabrication. It maybe just the way what he says is worded. Or maybe more detail is needed. Don't think he's asking for plausible lies ideas

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Cheers pal what a quality poster you are lol

Couldn't agree more OP, Rachael's posts are always of tippety toppest quality...she never fails to make me smile anyway....sooo glad you agree "

I agree too

Thank you both

Loves you.

» Add a new message to this topic