FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > starting conversation on fab

starting conversation on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was wondering what do others say to get a conversation started on here I usually introduce myself and also ask how they doing before asking to arrange a meet or anything like so.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was wondering what do others say to get a conversation started on here I usually introduce myself and also ask how they doing before asking to arrange a meet or anything like so. "

What we hear the most is "nice tits" Unfortunately for them, that doesn't work very well

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"I was wondering what do others say to get a conversation started on here I usually introduce myself and also ask how they doing before asking to arrange a meet or anything like so. "

How is that working for you?

"I was wondering what do others say to get a conversation started on here I usually introduce myself and also ask how they doing before asking to arrange a meet or anything like so.

How is that working for you?"

Some times it works sometimes not

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

You can say what you like I guess, what works for some might not work for others. A lot of people look at the profile first!

"You can say what you like I guess, what works for some might not work for others. A lot of people look at the profile first!"

yea true , i tend to read message first tho.

Brizzle

People look at both, but it's not just your messsge that counts. Here's hoping your nesssges are better than your profile though.

"You can say what you like I guess, what works for some might not work for others. A lot of people look at the profile first!"

and what works for one person one day,may not necessarily work for that same person the next day.

People eh?

By *aggersMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

"People look at both, but it's not just your messsge that counts. Here's hoping your nesssges are better than your profile though. "

Ooosh!!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Yep your message could be amazing but 4 cock pics and a basic profile would put us off straight away. Every guy has a cock. 1 pic of it is more than enough in our opinion. Prefer to see what its attached too and dont just mean face pics. J and M

"People look at both, but it's not just your messsge that counts. Here's hoping your nesssges are better than your profile though. "

Thanks I forgot to ask you how's writing a whole book on your profile going to get people's attention

Brizzle

You have been given hints, we can't give you profile advice as you haven't specifically asked for it, but do take a look at the gazillions of other threads asking for advice!

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Fancy a fuck

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"People look at both, but it's not just your messsge that counts. Here's hoping your nesssges are better than your profile though.

Thanks I forgot to ask you how's writing a whole book on your profile going to get people's attention "

You'll find out one day...

Before I even open a message I check the profile. If the profile isn't great the message would need to be a bit special to make me reply.

By *eardedSilverFoxMan  over a year ago

Colchester

At the age of 18 and can't accommodate screams to me of living with mum and dad.

I'm very selective about who I send messages to and I tend to get replies but I'm not sure why these sexy people message back.

Feel free to let me know if any of you read this!

I think alot of it is down to luck but if you look at someone's profile and you think you'd get on with them if you knew them in the real world then for me that's a good starting point.

Hope this helps.

Yeah it does thank you very much everyone for the advices.

You need to read their profile and pick out two or three topics/items/quotes etc.. and cover/mention those in your hello conversation.

Alright thank you I'm going to look into that

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

The messages that we reply to are ones where they're pitching interesting conversation topics to us. They're either referencing something we've mentioned in the forums or asking questions about a club we've reviewed. Something that shows they are genuinely interested in us and not just in seeing us naked. We don't tend to talk about sex or meeting up until usually the 5th or 6th reply.

The classic 'how are you?' message rarely gets a reply unless the profile is interesting enough for us to want to find out more about them.

So if you have a rubbish message game, you'd better have a strong profile one

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Alright thank you I'm going to look into that"

OP, use 'reply+quote' or it's impossible to see who you are answering in the thread.

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I usually comment on something in there profile or compliment them x

By *mber GamblerCouple  over a year ago

rugby

I usualy say what i liked about their profile. I never ask to meet first time. I see what they say to my first message and if i get a good vibe, then i will ask about meeting.

"People look at both, but it's not just your messsge that counts. Here's hoping your nesssges are better than your profile though.

Thanks I forgot to ask you how's writing a whole book on your profile going to get people's attention "

when you go to a pub or club, do you ask the strangers standing next to you , what to say to someone you like the look of?

By *ichie9648Man  over a year ago

Manchester / Leeds

I have a 9 inch cock - do you fancy seeing it? Might work !!!

Fancy a fuck, always works well for me.

I have a profile blurb that makes War and Peace look like a Tweet. It explains everything someone would need to know or take note of prior to sending me a message. I make no apologies that it takes half an hour amd a few beers to get through, every sentence is there for a reason.... Too many guys couldn't give a rats rear end what I am looking for -or not, just so long as they can get their end away. When/if I choose to show my profile again, it will have got even longer....and if you don't want to read it? No one is making you, move into the next profile that grabs your interest.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"You can say what you like I guess, what works for some might not work for others. A lot of people look at the profile first!

yea true , i tend to read message first tho. "

I've gathered from other threads like this that women tend to weigh up the profile first

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I have a profile blurb that makes War and Peace look like a Tweet."

Brilliant

By *orny IrishMan  over a year ago

Purton

FAF

By *ucy. AlCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We look at the profile first that's got to have some efoirt in it not one line, we also have a line on our profile that you need to put in the subject heading it proves you've read it and yes we know what guys are after we have no issues with that but we have to have a chat first, were more than interested in your fantasies it helps everyone know what everyone wants were quite kinky.ourselves but a cock.puc firs off with the usual mundane faf or would love to duck.on.those tits etc etc are instant no thank yous just us though others may and will be different.

Coming from someone who tends to put a bit of effort into my initial message, I would say don't bother.

Save your thumbs while you still have them. 99% of messages go unread/deleted. To hell with it, put whatever you want. There's no instruction manual for a site like this

I ask a random question.

» Add a new message to this topic