FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > what puts women off.

what puts women off.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what are women actually looking for on a profile for them to want to make or return contact? am not looking for the answers. id like to know what puts you off??

am asking as i was bashing my head against the wall wondering what to put. i still keep reading it over and changing bits here and there.

and if you dont mind what wrong with mine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aroleBaskinWoman  over a year ago

somewhere down the rabbit hole, Aberdeen

When I see no public pics I stop scrolling so the text wouldn't matter. If I get past the photos then I like to see a positive, laid back attitude and specifically what and who the person is looking for as well as what they feel they can offer. Bit of humour and personality.

Also common cliches such as 'I don't bite' and 'breath through my ears'. They both appear on many, many profiles.

By *andi_shopWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

A profile needs:

1.Public pics, preferably without a cock shot

2.No over used fab cliches like, I won't bite unless you ask me too

3.No Continual comments about not being gay/bi. Your not looking for men, just block them from contacting you

4.wording to show your personality and what your looking for and offering

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have 5 very recent verifications ..

Don't think you need much help OP

but badly spelt profile name and no pics is a turn off

thanks jemima, i dont feel comfortable putting up public pics at the min.

only as i wouldnt know what family, friends and work who say if they found out, but time will tell. i dont message ANYBODY without sending photo and the choice if they wanted more.

User name and no pics stopped me in my tracks before I even read any further !

"Also common cliches such as 'I don't bite' and 'breath through my ears'. They both appear on many, many profiles.

"

oops. this is why i keep changing it. (its just my bad taste in banter) thanks again

rotherham

"A profile needs:

3.No Continual comments about not being gay/bi. Your not looking for men, just block them from contacting you

4.wording to show your personality and what your looking for and offering"

5.as others have pointed out, a decent username

"A profile needs:

5.as others have pointed out, a decent username"

so i think im going to start fresh as i cant change my user name OR CAN I??? the name was a spear of the moment name.

thanks

username,no pic...i wouldnt look any further

"A profile needs:

5.as others have pointed out, a decent username

so i think im going to start fresh as i cant change my user name OR CAN I??? the name was a spear of the moment name.

thanks "

Yes you can change it as you're a site supporter

"thanks jemima, i dont feel comfortable putting up public pics at the min.

only as i wouldnt know what family, friends and work who say if they found out, but time will tell. i dont message ANYBODY without sending photo and the choice if they wanted more. "

I wouldn't want my family to know I'm on here either. I just don't show my face or tattoos.

By *omeo7xxxMan  over a year ago

London

im going to jump on the bandwagon if you dont mind, any tips for me that i can do to change my profile?

"im going to jump on the bandwagon if you dont mind, any tips for me that i can do to change my profile? "

no probz mate... i think we all need to know really.

"im going to jump on the bandwagon if you dont mind, any tips for me that i can do to change my profile? "

Text wise, same as above

You have public photos which is good. Maybe a body shot? Also...you appear to be sitting on the toilet in one of them...?

London

[Removed by poster at 03/04/17 23:34:19]

rotherham

"im going to jump on the bandwagon if you dont mind, any tips for me that i can do to change my profile?

Text wise, same as above

You have public photos which is good. Maybe a body shot? Also...you appear to be sitting on the toilet in one of them...?"

That's so off putting as is a messy background

London

"im going to jump on the bandwagon if you dont mind, any tips for me that i can do to change my profile?

Text wise, same as above

You have public photos which is good. Maybe a body shot? Also...you appear to be sitting on the toilet in one of them...?"

Haha im not siting on the toilet that picture was taken standing up maybe an awkward angle, i will take some body shots then and give it a go x

The ones which catch my attention are usually the ones with a clean crisp shirt...unbuttoned with jeans.

Black and white pics look good too.

I'm also on the side of less cock shots. Yeah we love them in real life but some things are best left to the imagination.

A nice write up about yourself as well, telling me what you like and can offer a lady.

Then you might just catch the attention

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Silly profile names put me off

More than a couple of c*ck 'piccies' and none other, put me off

Guys trying to act 'kool' when infact they look silly, puts .....

"Will fill this in later", "here for a laugh", "BBC", that kind of stuff

Text wise, same as above

You have public photos which is good. Maybe a body shot? Also...you appear to be sitting on the toilet in one of them...?

Haha im not siting on the toilet that picture was taken standing up maybe an awkward angle, i will take some body shots then and give it a go x "

Haha...are you sure? Your leg's bent. It really does look like you're sat on the toilet...

Yeah, body shots and bums seem to be popular

i didnt know my photos was still pulic. ì know i need new photos as they was rushed. thanks everyone

rotherham

Text wise, same as above

Haha im not siting on the toilet that picture was taken standing up maybe an awkward angle, i will take some body shots then and give it a go x "

9th June....clearly sat down on what appears to be a toilet

London

Text wise, same as above

Haha im not siting on the toilet that picture was taken standing up maybe an awkward angle, i will take some body shots then and give it a go x

9th June....clearly sat down on what appears to be a toilet "

Oh your talking about the picture of me in a suit jacket? i was siting down on a boat!

Text wise, same as above

9th June....clearly sat down on what appears to be a toilet "

lol yes i see that. cheeky 1 at the services was it mate. i need to do new photos aswell

Text wise, same as above

Oh your talking about the picture of me in a suit jacket? i was siting down on a boat! "

No the one where you're sat with your trousers round your ankles on the toilet. You only have 3 public photos. It's the only cock pic.

rotherham

Text wise, same as above

Oh your talking about the picture of me in a suit jacket? i was siting down on a boat!

No the one where you're sat with your trousers round your ankles on the toilet. You only have 3 public photos. It's the only cock pic. "

Haha it's very clearly a toilet, tiled floor and walls too

I've not looked at either profile but i don't think it's that difficult..

You wouldn't show your todger to some random woman in a bar, so don't on here... With pics, if you thought 'that'll do' then it won't do.

Profiles should say a bit about you, don't be cocky but be relatively confident in what you want and who you are.

Then, just talk to people like you would normally.. it's not rocket science.

London

Text wise, same as above

lol yes i see that. cheeky 1 at the services was it mate. i need to do new photos aswell "

haha no i actually was siting down having lunch on a boat near to my office but i better get rid of that one if it looks like something else!

Text wise, same as above

No the one where you're sat with your trousers round your ankles on the toilet. You only have 3 public photos. It's the only cock pic.

Haha it's very clearly a toilet, tiled floor and walls too "

Definitely

That's no boat.

Text wise, same as above

lol yes i see that. cheeky 1 at the services was it mate. i need to do new photos aswell

haha no i actually was siting down having lunch on a boat near to my office but i better get rid of that one if it looks like something else!"

Do you have access to your own public photos? It's the only cock pic you have and you're definitely not having lunch on a boat. You're sat on the toilet with your cock out...?

London

Text wise, same as above

Definitely

That's no boat. "

Sorry ladies i thought you were talking about my face pics! yes i know what picture your talking i shall be changing that one then!

Text wise, same as above

Oh your talking about the picture of me in a suit jacket? i was siting down on a boat! "

youre sat on the toilet! man up! own it!

no boat in sight!

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

Why does your profile start with a rant against not wanting gay people to contact you. Just block men. Or have that at the bottom. You need to put good things first other wise people switch off and look else where .

Your profile offers nothing no pics and loads of cliches.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

Text wise, same as above

Are you squashing someone in the car photo ? I can see a hand struggling for life and a squashed face behind the seat

Definitely

That's no boat.

Sorry ladies i thought you were talking about my face pics! yes i know what picture your talking i shall be changing that one then! "

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"i didnt know my photos was still pulic. ì know i need new photos as they was rushed. thanks everyone "

Yours aren't visible - think Ms Puddleduck was commenting on the other guy's profile. Yours would benefit from some pics though, they don't have to show your face, and shouldn't include disembodied pics of your cock. You can take decent body shots with the timer on most phone/tablet cameras quite easily and just crop out any personal guve aways.

Can see you've tried to go for the humourous angle with your profile blurb, and there's nothing wrong with that approach if it's original and witty, but to be honest it comes across as a little juvenile in places (e.g. "boobs (can play with titties allday long)") you're 30, not 16!!

As others have said, I'd ditch the clichés that every other single guy uses, try and write something that reflects a little bit of your personality. Get across who you are, what you're looking for and more importantly what you think you can offer prospective meets.

Good luck

Text wise, same as above

haha no i actually was siting down having lunch on a boat near to my office but i better get rid of that one if it looks like something else!"

You repeatedly say that you're looking for like-minded people.. but you haven't told them who you are first.. how would they know if you were like-minded?

"i didnt know my photos was still pulic. ì know i need new photos as they was rushed. thanks everyone

Yours aren't visible - think Ms Puddleduck was commenting on the other guy's profile. Yours would benefit from some pics though, they don't have to show your face, and shouldn't include disembodied pics of your cock. You can take decent body shots with the timer on most phone/tablet cameras quite easily and just crop out any personal guve aways.

Can see you've tried to go for the humourous angle with your profile blurb, and there's nothing wrong with that approach if it's original and witty, but to be honest it comes across as a little juvenile in places (e.g. "boobs (can play with titties allday long)") you're 30, not 16!!

As others have said, I'd ditch the clichés that every other single guy uses, try and write something that reflects a little bit of your personality. Get across who you are, what you're looking for and more importantly what you think you can offer prospective meets.

Good luck "

Yes! Sorry OP, your photos aren't public. I was referring to the other poster.

London

ok all i have realised the picture i thought you were talking about which was me on a boat is now visible (wasnt before) and the one you were actually were talking about now removed! thank you all for your input x

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"what are women actually looking for on a profile for them to want to make or return contact? am not looking for the answers. id like to know what puts you off??

am asking as i was bashing my head against the wall wondering what to put. i still keep reading it over and changing bits here and there.

and if you dont mind what wrong with mine "

Do you honestly think that every woman will say the same thing?

Everything and nothing you write will put women off.

"[Toilet Removed by poster at 03/04/17 23:34:19]"

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

[Removed by poster at 04/04/17 08:11:19]

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

What puts me off are cock pics & action shots, face pics where they look miserable as fuck, try smiling guys.

Where they write if you want to know anything get in touch and nothing else, as if I'm gonna waste my time.

Guys who write I have a great sense of humour but their bio bit has just put me to sleep.

Don't write your funny prove it.

Me.... i put women off

Anytime a dude gets ignored on here....it's me.

Sawwwwwy

"ok all i have realised the picture i thought you were talking about which was me on a boat is now visible (wasnt before) and the one you were actually were talking about now removed! thank you all for your input x "

Why are you hijacking other people's posts anyway??

No profile pics.

Profiles with only cock shots/fuck pics.

Profiles with zero information in their text, and those god awful cliché lines eg I don't bite unless asked.

Crap usernames.

Profiles who feel the need to spend more time ranting about gay/bi guys than actually writing anything about themselves.

Anyone who's only redeeming feature seems to be their cock, so any profile who's only selling point is vwe, bbc, 10"+ etc, etc.

"[Toilet Removed by poster at 03/04/17 23:34:19]"

Being a man

"ok all i have realised the picture i thought you were talking about which was me on a boat is now visible (wasnt before) and the one you were actually were talking about now removed! thank you all for your input x

Why are you hijacking other people's posts anyway?? "

he did ask, i dint mind if it helps others

Blokes that put sky remotes....or can of monster drinks next to their cock.

"Blokes that put sky remotes....or can of monster drinks next to their cock."

hahaha.

yeah iv seen that alot and think that what a good idea

Cock avatars or attached to an opening message, anyone who says they're VWE, hung, have BBC, or in the army and have a uniform - like that's all that's required for me to drop my knickers.

[Removed by poster at 04/04/17 11:35:04]

No pics

Poor grammar

Sleazy username

Are just a few

only as i wouldnt know what family, friends and work who say if they found out, but time will tell. i dont message ANYBODY without sending photo and the choice if they wanted more. "

So do you think that members of your family, friends or work colleagues are on fab? Surely if they were to say anything then they would also be outing themselves.

Most people on here block people they know in vanilla life if they recognise them and don't want to find themselves in awkward situations.

"When I see no public pics I stop scrolling so the text wouldn't matter. If I get past the photos then I like to see a positive, laid back attitude and specifically what and who the person is looking for as well as what they feel they can offer. Bit of humour and personality. "

I scroll past if no public pics too. Don't mind if I have to wait for face pic in messages but you don't have to show your face to post something to give people an idea what your like

By *edzyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I look for a nice smile that shows teeth - if there are none I assume the poster has bad teeth and rarely look further

Hi all,

My peeves are:

1. no pics showing your body, face shots can be sent privately.

2. silly user name and silly clichéd profile text.

3. show your personality within your text.

4. 1 line messages and responses.

5. Be creative with your photos, a token cock shot is useful but, I love full body so I know what you look like.

Text wise, same as above

Lol

I'm put off by;

A cock for an avatar

A silhouette avatar

Girls with a hint of your cock.

The word ' genuine'

'Ask me anything'

By *issVeryWoman  over a year ago

streatham

"Been here before.."

Please

only as i wouldnt know what family, friends and work who say if they found out, but time will tell. i dont message ANYBODY without sending photo and the choice if they wanted more.

So do you think that members of your family, friends or work colleagues are on fab? Surely if they were to say anything then they would also be outing themselves.

Most people on here block people they know in vanilla life if they recognise them and don't want to find themselves in awkward situations.

"

I tell most people I'm on here and if they don't like it, we are no longer friends.

"I'm put off by;

A cock for an avatar

A silhouette avatar

Girls with a hint of your cock.

The word ' genuine'

'Ask me anything'

"

All of this!

OP, you have 5 veri's in 3 weeks. That's pretty good going for a guy, loads of guys are here for years without a meet, so you're doing something right.

To the hijacker, you also have meets, again, you must be doing something right.

thanks everyone, iv started to make changes to my profile and changed my name. hopfully its not as bad this time round.

"User name and no pics stopped me in my tracks before I even read any further ! "

Same here

Oh and the guys that brag on cock size

Be funny.and original

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Your profile is full of poor grammar and spelling mistakes.

While this might not put everyone off it comes across as rushed.

And one of your sentences makes no sense at all!!

By *ackhammer87Man  over a year ago

Walsall

I hope my username is ok x

» Add a new message to this topic